Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You can write history of your clan and your village

Nawadia has been added with Mewala Kalan under Rampur District. Thanks.
    Laxman Burdak

sir abhi tak alag alag hi show ho rha h

Click this category below any village in Rampur district.

http://www.jatland.com/home/Category:Villages_in_Rampur
    Laxman Burdak

sir i add tanda tehsil in rampur distt but two more jat villages in tanda are not adding so please add Khandi Khera and Lohra Tanda other history about these villages i'll arrange after some time. thanks

Vikrantji I have created pages - See

http://www.jatland.com/home/Loharri_Tanda

http://www.jatland.com/home/Khandi_Khera

You can add content now.

Regards,
    Laxman Burdak

sir mewla kalan mai add ku nhi kar pa rha hu mai

I have added your content.
    Laxman Burdak

Genealogy of Phogat clan

Following Genealogy of Phogat clan has been made available by Virendra Singh Phogat (Mob: 9891474827, Email:) based on the records of the Bhat of Garh Ganga.

Chandravanshi Agnikula Phogat Gotra:

Devaraja Indra → Sharindra → Mahendra → Jitendra → Sri Gupta (240-280 AD) → Ghatotkacha I (280-319 AD) → Chandragupta I (Originator of Gupta Era which begins on 26 January 320 AD) → Samudragupta (335-375 AD) → Vikramaditya (Chandragupta II, Main capital at Pataliputra, capitals also at Ujjain and Dharanagari) → Kumaragupta (415-436 AD) → Skandagupta (455-467 AD) (The last Samrata of this vansha) →
    Chitrangada (Founded Chittor) → Kunwardeo → Shyamdeo → Tarandeo → Keshdhwaj → Shyamdhwaj → Mayadhwaj → Dharmdhwaj → Karmdhwaj → Deopal → Mahipal → Karmjit Pal → Govind Pal → Dharm Pal → Shyam Bhoj → Santhal + Munj (974-995 AD)
    SanthalRaja Bhoj (Pawar who founded Bhojpur Lake or Bhopal Tal) → Raja UdayadityaJagdeo Panwar → Jag Dhaul → Uday Singh → Dharm Singh → Fateh Singh Phogat (Founder of Phogat clan) → Lakhman → Dadraj Phogat (Founded Dadri in 1055 AD) → Shobha Chand → Raghudas → Suve Ram → Roop Ram → Nand Lal → Moti Ram → Sau Ram → 1. Rati Ram (Settled in Kalina, Bulandshahr), 2. Dhani Ram 3. Kripa Ram

Kripa Ram → Dandu → Sahi Ram → Ram Karan → Hari Singh → Ch. Devi Singh Phogat (Founded Humayunpur village in 1683 AD) → {Har Sahay (No progeny)} + Mauji Ram → 1. Ram Sukh + 2. Har Sukh

Ram Sukh had sons 1. Umar Singh, 2. Hans Raj, 3. Harnam
    Har Sukh had sons 1. Khusi Ram, 2. Gulab Singh, 3. Naniya, 4. Bhagmal

Further genealogy may be seen from the tables provided in http://www.jatland.com/home/Phogat

Virendra Singh has also provided history of his village Humayunpur

हुमायूंपुर में फोगाट

वीरेंद्रसिंह फोगाट (9891474827, Email:) ने यह वंशावली भेजी है, जो गढ़ गंगा के भाट की पोथी से है। इसके पेज तीन पर लिखा है कि चौधरी देवीसिंह फोगाट ने हुमायूंपुर गाँव 1683 में आबाद किया। इसी कारण इस गाँव में दादा भुईया जी का एक मंदिर है जिसे सभी लोग पूजते हैं। यदि यह गाँव टोकस लोगों द्वारा आबाद किया गया होता तो यहाँ भी बाबा गंगनाथ जी का मंदिर होता जैसा कि मुनिरका और मुहम्मदपुर दोनों में है।
    गाँव के बुजुर्गों से सुना है कि मुहम्मदपुर की एक बेटी (गोत्र:टोकस) ससुराल से लड़कर अपने माता-पिता के पास गाँव में रहने के लिए आ गई। पिता ने उसको बोला कि बेटी पिता के पीछे पीहर आये। यह बात सुनकर वह रोती हुई गाँव के बाहर आ गई। हुमायूंपुर गाँव की सीमा के पास गहलोत के खेत पर कुछ बुजुर्ग बैठे थे जिन्होने रोने का कारण पूछा। बेटी ने सारी बात बुजुर्गों को बता दी। एक गहलोत गोत्र के बुजुर्ग ने बेटी को कुछ बीघा जमीन देदी। वह वहाँ रहने लगी। बेटी के भाई-बंद समय-समय पर उसका हाल जानने आते रहे। गाँव की जमाबंदी से भी यह स्पष्ट होता है कि टोकस परिवार को गहलोत परिवार ने जमीन दी।

You can see here -

www.jatland.com/home/Humayunpur

This way you can also write history of your village and clan !!!
    Laxman Burdak

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 6th, 2015)

Dr Pema Ram is a well known historian. He is on Jatland see - http://www.jatland.com/home/Pema_Ram

He has written many books on Jat History. But now his clan people Badiyasar are forcing him to write Badiyasar clan history. He is now on work and shortly publish Badiyasar History.

Every member should attempt to compile history of his own clan.
    Laxman Burdak

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 31st, 2016), DrRajpalSingh (August 31st, 2016), vijay (August 30th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Dr Pema Ram is a well known historian. He is on Jatland see - http://www.jatland.com/home/Pema_Ram

He has written many books on Jat History. But now his clan people Badiyasar are forcing him to write Badiyasar clan history. He is now on work and shortly publish Badiyasar History.

Every member should attempt to compile history of his own clan.
    Good morning Burdak ji. Good suggestion.

Welcome Prof. Pema Ram he will prove an asset to the site if he involes himself in sharing his work.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Dr Pema Ram is not computer friendly. He believes in Print media. He came to me one day and spent full day browsing Jatland to get available information on Jatland. I could provide some prints to him.
    Laxman Burdak

Hi I'm Hartaj Singh Deol of Mahenra Kalan,Tehsil Raikot District Ludhiana.
    The history of our village as confirmed by elders of our village is that our ancestor S.Gurdit Singh Deol was a direct descendant of Mahraja Jagdeo Parmar after he married a Bhullar Jatni of a Cheif near the area of Jarg.
    Our village ancestor S.Gurdit Singh was given the land of Maherna Kalan as a jagir and he had 3 sons,out of which the eldest was Sardar Raja Singh.
    Sardar raja singh formed the Raja Patti of the village and are the direct descendants of Maharaja Jagdeo Parmar.
    The men of Raja Patti have grey/blue eyes(every male in my family does) and good height and build (I'm 6'5).
    The Deol clan considers ludhiana as its origin.
    Maherna is considered by many as the birthplace of Deol Jats.
    Another clan connected to us is Boparai,Deol's don't intermarry with Boparai's.
    Maherna Khurd is of Boparai Jats and Bhullar's.
    Many village folk say that our previous village was Benra in Sangrur.
    Sekhon's are considered our cousins as well.
    Famous village of Dangon which gave us Dharamendra ji,also was settled by Deol Jatts of Maherna.
    By many Maherna Kalan is also called Deol Sardaran da pind because of the royal connection with Parmar Rulers.
    Hope you'd update this.

Also to note, Maherna Kalan also has a family of Safed Posh Sardars I.e White collar.
    I'm the youngest son of the Safed Posh Sardars and our haveli is the oldest in Maherna Kalan. Last Safed Posh Sardar to live pre British time was my great grandfather's grandfather Sardar Lal Singh Deol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HartajDeol For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (May 20th, 2017)

Welcome Hartaj Singh Deol !!!
    Good input for your village.
    Laxman Burdak

Maherna Kalan History

I have updated village history of Maherna Kalan

https://www.jatland.com/home/Maherna_Kalan
    Laxman Burdak

Thank you for updating Laxman Burdak Ji.
    SIKH BY FAITH AND A JATT BY BLOOD.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HartajDeol For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (May 24th, 2017)

I have also seen that in the webpage for Deol gotra, sahnewal chak and many other are listed under district Gurdaspur which is incorrect.
    Chak,khandoor,Dangon,Guram,Sahnewal fall under Ludhiana District.
    A few more Deol villages in Ludhiana are Barundi,Lohat Baddi and Talwandi.
    langah and kwali plus paani lie in Gurdaspur.
    Benra village is in Sangrur.
    kindly edit the page.
    SIKH BY FAITH AND A JATT BY BLOOD.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HartajDeol For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (May 24th, 2017)

Thanks. I have corrected Deol villages under Ludhiana.
    Laxman Burdak

Shamli and Bagpat in West U.P. are new districts, created some years ago (segregated from Muzaffarnagar and Meerut respectively). Tahsil boundaries of new districts has undergone change and lists of villages under new tahsils in these new districts, also needs updation (in Jatland Wiki). The gotras mentioned in relevant pages in these districts may also need slight changes (due to change of district).

Can someone from West UP undertake the task of modification of relevant pages of that area?
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Sir jee mujhe JAGDEV Jo ki Rajasthan ka gotra hai.. is gotra ke baare Mai information chahiye Kya aap Meri madad krenge?