Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How many of you study or studied for knowledge????

How many of you study or studied for knowledge????

Is study meant for gaining knowledge or it is just a way to get work & to earn.
    Which one is more important good learning or good earning??
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Its the way to earn by gaining knowledge
    JAT = JUSTICE + ACTION + TRUTH

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PAWANCHAUDHARY For This Useful Post:

aps_dalal (February 21st, 2012)

ज्ञान होगा ते धन होगा दोनु एक दुसरे के पूरक सें |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

amankadian (October 20th, 2011), anilsangwan (October 5th, 2011), Sure (February 16th, 2012), thukrela (October 5th, 2011), vicky84 (February 16th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (October 6th, 2011)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Sab naukri, paise aur acchii life ke liye padhte hain.......aur padhne se gyaan badhta hai...........Question put in thread seems to have answer in itself........... Sooka gyaan jo kaam na aawe uss aadmi ne baawla kahya karein !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (October 18th, 2011), neetu21 (October 5th, 2011), ravinderjeet (October 5th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    sab naukri, paise aur acchii life ke liye padhte hain.......aur padhne se gyaan badhta hai...........question put in thread seems to have answer in itself........... sooka gyaan jo kaam na aawe uss aadmi ne baawla kahya karein !

इस्स्याँ ने बुद्धिजीवी कह्या करें !!!!!!!!!
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

amankadian (October 20th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (October 10th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 6th, 2011)

We are study for good earning and knowledge can get from google.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to b.l.lakhlan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 6th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    depends from person to person. some people study to get satisfaction, knowledge - others may have no interest in it except for a plum job that it can give them. Still others may be doing for both successfully (although, in India, such people are virtually non existent in my experience)
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Our Education system is like that we all are studying for earning. Even though if we are having top degree we don't have basics of human being.Educated people should have attribute of justification & trust but more educated people finds the way to come out from it. Today's best example is our PM having very good degree but not using it to fight with corruption and benifit of country. So basic requirement is to change our education system and will add moral education in our curriculam so that we will come out from earning philospy and will work for overall growth of country.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 5th, 2011)

Sorry but you get data from google not knowledge,knowledge is something retaining facts and figures which can be used judiously.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Sure (February 16th, 2012)

Login to view details.
    Prikshit bhai...... what do you intend to do with information provided by members here on whether they have studies for job or knowledge? Any kind of research you are doing? Just curious to know !

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Prikshit bhai...... what do you intend to do with information provided by members here on whether they have studies for job or knowledge? Any kind of research you are doing? Just curious to know !

Hi Anil,

No I am not doing any research. Just wanted to know how many of us study for knowledge, you said it aptly that over a period of time we get knowledge.
    There is no harm in good earning but studying only with the intent of getting good bucks is something not fully justified.

Urmila ji you categorized it very well

Basically 4 types come under it
    1. Who study for knowledge
    2. Who study to get a good job or earning.
    3. Who maintain a balance between above to points
    4. who don't do anything at all.

Well I don't agree with your statement "(although, in India, such people are virtually non existent in my experience) " We have a large population under this category.

I would request the members to reply to which type(1-4) they belong.

Login to view details.

Bhai, thanks for response..... What is your opinion?

How much percentage of one's concentration should be purely towards job any money and how much should be towards gaining "sooki" knowledge. Please share your views on it. Also pls share your views how can one survive in life gaining only knowledge and not focusing on job and earning potential. Please enlighten. Thank you in advance bro!

Hi Anil,

No I am not doing any research. Just wanted to know how many of us study for knowledge, you said it aptly that over a period of time we get knowledge.
    There is no harm in good earning but studying only with the intent of getting good bucks is something not fully justified.
    Last edited by anilsangwan; October 6th, 2011 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks for asking anil...

I will say I fall in the 3rd category.

I posted this thread for 2 reasons

1. This question was asked to me in an HR interview which lasted for around 30 mins on the same topic.
    2. I have got few friends who purely study to aquire knowledge, so it is always a debate with them.

This may sound a diplomatic answer from me but a balance between both is the need of an hour.
    I don't agree to your only one point about "sooki knowledge" as knowledge never go waste.

Login to view details.
    Thank you. By sooki knowledge i mean Something you learn and gain knowledge also, but never concentrate on utilizing it properly to earn your bread and thus do not get the place in society which you can get if you concentrate well on your job and earning plans.

Knowledge gained is useless if it is not utilized. Ravinderjit bhai aali baat s isey aadmi buddhijivi kuhwaya karein........

Thanks for asking anil...

I will say I fall in the 3rd category.

I posted this thread for 2 reasons

1. This question was asked to me in an HR interview which lasted for around 30 mins on the same topic.
    2. I have got few friends who purely study to aquire knowledge, so it is always a debate with them.

This may sound a diplomatic answer from me but a balance between both is the need of an hour.
    I don't agree to your only one point about "sooki knowledge" as knowledge never go waste.

जब बालक होया करते तो इसलिए पढ़े ....क्यूंकि घर क्यां का लठ रह्या करता (कामची ते डर लाग्या करता )...बड़े होए - कॉलेज में तो इसलिए पढ़े ....क्यूंकि खान कमान का ब्योंत करना था ....
    फेर नौकरी लगे ते इसलिए पढ़े ....क्यूंकि जिन्दगी में आगे बढ़ना था ...
    बालक बच्चे होए ते इसलिए पढ़े ...क्यूंकि बालक पढ़ाने थे .......
    इन सब क साथ साथ वो चीजे पढ़ी जिन चीजो में रूचि है .......बस इबे इतनी ऐ उम्र का ज्ञान स ....

बाकी उम्र क साथ साथ जो भी पढाई की .....जो भी आस पास के वातावरण से सीखा .....वो सब एक तरह से ज्ञान ही है ....जो किसी न किसी रूप में जीवन में काम आता है .....
    तो मेरे हिसाब से जीवन का हर एक पल इंसान के लिए ज्ञान होता है .....अब समस्या ये है की इंसान इस ज्ञान को किस तरह किस समय इस्तेमाल करता है .
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 7th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (October 10th, 2011), Maniisha (October 18th, 2011), rakeshsehrawat (October 7th, 2011)

जीवन का अंतिम ज्ञान "मौत का ज्ञान "|
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 7th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (October 10th, 2011)

Which one is more important good learning or good earning??
    Study Meant gaining knowledge
    Good learning automatically gives you good earning
    If you are gaining knowledge and not utilizing it then it's wastage of that knowledge and if you are utilizing that knowledge then it will give you good earnings in any and every field of life.

I am studying and reasons are many main is to earn more but that is possible only when i learn well. How well i performed i did in my engineering degree is known by more then half of ACTIVE jatlanders. After 7 years of job and 4 years of marriage i felt that life is getting dull and i am getting rusted i needed something like nitro boost and so i choose to get back to college.Believe me after very tight schedule and too much stress i enjoy being there and learning someting.

रविंदरजीत जी कल इसी विषय पर चर्चा हो रही थी ये आखरी ज्ञान गीता सार क्या लाये थे क्या ले जाना ही करना हिया तो बहु अकबरपुर के माडा था जो कोसो दूर एक मछलीखाने में जाके बैठ गए! सीधी सी बात है जे यु गीता सार ए बाँटना है तो खामखा अलबद करी आर पढ़ाकू रहे वैसे तो अक्षय आली बात सही है की बाबु के खोस्दया तें दर लगया करता खैर बालका ने पढान की ताल मार सको थे कम तें कम उनका तो पथ प्रदर्शित हो जाता ये पापी अज्ञानी निर्मोही संसार तें उनका पांडा तो छुट जाता ! यु ज्ञान बखेरना बंद कर दे मेहरबानी होगी इन नादाँ बालका पे !

दोनों हाथ जोड़ के क्षमा का प्रार्थी ( इसका मतलब न्यू कोणी तू कीमे भी भान्देगा)
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; October 7th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 7th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (October 10th, 2011), Maniisha (October 18th, 2011), Prikshit (October 7th, 2011), ravinderjeet (October 7th, 2011), spdeshwal (October 7th, 2011), Sure (February 16th, 2012)

Good work sehrawat sir....Keep going

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Study Meant gaining knowledge

रविंदरजीत जी कल इसी विषय पर चर्चा हो रही थी ये आखरी ज्ञान गीता सार क्या लाये थे क्या ले जाना ही करना हिया तो बहु अकबरपुर के माडा था जो कोसो दूर एक मछलीखाने में जाके बैठ गए! सीधी सी बात है जे यु गीता सार ए बाँटना है तो खामखा अलबद करी आर पढ़ाकू रहे वैसे तो अक्षय आली बात सही है की बाबु के खोस्दया तें दर लगया करता खैर बालका ने पढान की ताल मार सको थे कम तें कम उनका तो पथ प्रदर्शित हो जाता ये पापी अज्ञानी निर्मोही संसार तें उनका पांडा तो छुट जाता ! यु ज्ञान बखेरना बंद कर दे मेहरबानी होगी इन नादाँ बालका पे !

दोनों हाथ जोड़ के क्षमा का प्रार्थी ( इसका मतलब न्यू कोणी तू कीमे भी भान्देगा)
    तन्ने डर लागे स के इन् बातां तें | या तो सच्चाई स भाई | किते भी भाज ले बन्दा या ते आगे आवेगी |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |