Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How many of you study or studied for knowledge????

This is because of the need of the job or profession that they find little or no scope for application of accumulated knowledge. Freedom from earning bread and butter on the basis of degree can perhaps show better results.

Sir I am totally agree with you theoritically, but if you look at our ( man) qualities, we (man) are basically litharzic animal and all invention they did to make their life easier. If you provide them basic need from begining, he will not work. You will find such example with every big houses. Whether it is Gupt Vansh,Harsvardhan or our Hinduism down fall.Need is very much required for invention.I am agree that only need will not work, it requires proper guidance too.
    In our family circle also you will find every family passses thru the sine curve ups and down and that is because of availability or non vailability of resources.
    Because of this only in our Golden Era all person used tpo pass thru the same cycle in Gurukul and after passing out from gurukul one man become King or other man ???
    So it is very important that we required Good people who are able to create interest for right education in student rather than self interest of earning BIG MONEY. Now every student is learning to earn well by hook or cruk. they are ready to become Police man rather than becoming non commercial doctor in village. So it is very much required to remove your first priority which is right now Money. People have no shame in residing in Jail for money and keeping their mouth shut and not telling actual truth. If we are really studying for respect & development that will not happen. In past people gave their life for truth. Writing this is only to showing my frustration but when we all together will think in this way we can turn the globe.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

Quote Originally Posted by mpaweria View Post
    This is because of the need of the job or profession that they find little or no scope for application of accumulated knowledge. Freedom from earning bread and butter on the basis of degree can perhaps show better results.

Sir I am totally agree with you theoritically, but if you look at our ( man) qualities, we (man) are basically litharzic animal and all invention they did to make their life easier. If you provide them basic need from begining, he will not work. You will find such example with every big houses. Whether it is Gupt Vansh,Harsvardhan or our Hinduism down fall.Need is very much required for invention.I am agree that only need will not work, it requires proper guidance too.
    In our family circle also you will find every family passses thru the sine curve ups and down and that is because of availability or non vailability of resources.
    Because of this only in our Golden Era all person used tpo pass thru the same cycle in Gurukul and after passing out from gurukul one man become King or other man ???
    So it is very important that we required Good people who are able to create interest for right education in student rather than self interest of earning BIG MONEY. Now every student is learning to earn well by hook or cruk. they are ready to become Police man rather than becoming non commercial doctor in village. So it is very much required to remove your first priority which is right now Money. People have no shame in residing in Jail for money and keeping their mouth shut and not telling actual truth. If we are really studying for respect & development that will not happen. In past people gave their life for truth. Writing this is only to showing my frustration but when we all together will think in this way we can turn the globe.
    Dear Manoj,

Though it is tough to understand what you really want to convey. But all I want to say is discussing morality is easy, imbibing it in real life is something need of the hour.
    Cursing what is nto good is one thing but coming out and doing something for it is what really pays off.

Regards,
    Prikshit
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 15th, 2012)

Founder of Reliance\Dhiru bhai ambani, HCL\Shiv nadar, Bajaj\Jamanalal, Nirma\Kesanbhai, RPG\Ramprsad, Piramal, etc... r not hereditary experience in business management at that time... what we consider them... ??? today they r hiring best skilled talent in industry

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Yes they are there. Their family experience in the line and hereditary wealth used by them to hire talent has contributed a lot in what you consider their 'innovator?'.

Kindly note, it is mandatory to study at least upto the age of 14 in India.
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    Founder of Reliance\Dhiru bhai ambani, HCL\Shiv nadar, Bajaj\Jamanalal, Nirma\Kesanbhai, RPG\Ramprsad, Piramal, etc... r not hereditary experience in business management at that time... what we consider them... ??? today they r hiring best skilled talent in industry
    Exceptions are there, but you can't deny the fact their heirs benefit from their wealth.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 15th, 2012)

i do study for knowledge and i m sure about it.
    :-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arveend For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 15th, 2012), Prikshit (February 16th, 2012), reenu (February 16th, 2012)

Friend,

I fail to understand to what you are up to.

Thanks.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 15th, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Please note that none of them was illiterate or bereft of knowledge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2012)

Dear Prikshit
    I am totally agree with your comment and myself also wants to implement my thought in my day to day life. But Intial stage for any new transformation starts with rejection of first theory and without cursing or conveying demerits of that theory, it is not possible to accept new theroy. English won us because of explaining all bad thing in our customs and slowly -2 developed inferity complex in us. Now if you ask any body they will tell English, English man or anything implemented by English is superior.Now also what study system we are following is by them only.
    If you want to check whether we will survive with that system or not,The best example is Baba Ramdev, he is not literate but able to run big institution like patanjali organization.Our existing education system will make us good clerk who can work under any organisation. Some achievers are exceptional but they are also taking help from Europe or USA for running their business but if you see Ramdev he is capable enough of doing this without existing education system and support form our country. We required such type of initiator. He is only person after shastri ji who got the recognition from developed country and did the miracle like shastri ji did with JAI JAWAN & JAI KISAN.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

Literacy and knowledge are two different characteristics. Being a knowledgeable is totally different from being a literate. Literacy is just an extra tool of communication for reading and writing. People should not mix up these two things together. I had come across lot many illiterates those are very smart and knowledgeable and lot many literate those are stupid. Regards
    Last edited by Sure; February 16th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (February 25th, 2012), Prikshit (February 16th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 16th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Literacy and knowledge are two different characteristics. Being a knowledgeable is totally different from being a literate. Literacy is just an extra tool of communication for reading and writing. People should not mix up these two things together. I had come across lot many illiterates those are very smart and knowledgeable and lot many literate those are stupid. Regards
    Exactly !! One should be able to diffrentiate between knowledge, information and studies. Though they are inter-related but not the same

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Sure (February 19th, 2012)

Dear Prikshit
    I am totally agree with your comment and myself also wants to implement my thought in my day to day life. But Intial stage for any new transformation starts with rejection of first theory and without cursing or conveying demerits of that theory, it is not possible to accept new theroy. English won us because of explaining all bad thing in our customs and slowly -2 developed inferity complex in us. Now if you ask any body they will tell English, English man or anything implemented by English is superior.

If you want to check whether we will survive with that system or not,The best example is Baba Ramdev, he is not literate but able to run big institution like patanjali organization.
    Some achievers are exceptional but they are also taking help from Europe or USA for running their business but if you see Ramdev he is capable enough of doing this without existing education system and support form our country.....
    Dear Friend,

Kindly let us know about your theory as referred to in this post.
    Secondly what is the meaning of :"English won us because of explaining all bad thing in our customs and slowly -2 developed inferity complex in us. Now if you ask any body they will tell English, English man or anything implemented by English is superior."

Is Baba Ramdev really illiterate? Has he achieved name fame and success without any support from our country....

Why are you against learning from every quarter whether it is from India, Europe, USA or any other country continent or ......

Last question is what is the issue of debate under the thread? Perhaps both of us have been led astray.

Please ponder over these issues.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Arveend View Post
    i do study for knowledge and i m sure about it.
    :-)
    That is a good thing, I appreciate it. Keep going !!

Dear Prikshit
    I am totally agree with your comment and myself also wants to implement my thought in my day to day life. But Intial stage for any new transformation starts with rejection of first theory and without cursing or conveying demerits of that theory, it is not possible to accept new theroy. English won us because of explaining all bad thing in our customs and slowly -2 developed inferity complex in us. Now if you ask any body they will tell English, English man or anything implemented by English is superior.Now also what study system we are following is by them only.
    If you want to check whether we will survive with that system or not,The best example is Baba Ramdev, he is not literate but able to run big institution like patanjali organization.Our existing education system will make us good clerk who can work under any organisation. Some achievers are exceptional but they are also taking help from Europe or USA for running their business but if you see Ramdev he is capable enough of doing this without existing education system and support form our country. We required such type of initiator. He is only person after shastri ji who got the recognition from developed country and did the miracle like shastri ji did with JAI JAWAN & JAI KISAN.
    Dear Manoj,

You intend to write very well and you do it most of the time. But at times you mix up too many things that it goes off the topic being discussed. Please don't take it otherwise. I just said because I felt it. It is always good to have people like you who wants to do good to the nation.

Regards,
    Prikshit

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 20th, 2012), vikda (February 21st, 2012)