Thread: Importance of guidance

Importance of guidance

How many of you think you could have done better if proper guidance would have been given to you at appropriate time or stage?

Everyone wants there children should get good education, knowledge and sound job or a medium to earn.

But how many of us get along with them to guide them at each and every stage?

Is giving their fees only helps?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 24th, 2011), rajninarwal (October 25th, 2011), reenu (October 10th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (October 22nd, 2011), sukhbirhooda (October 6th, 2011), vikasdh (October 11th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 6th, 2011)

Very true dear, its guidance & smart [hard ]work which makes a lot of difference. Rest of things come later.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    You are saying True Prikshit

Lack of proper guidance is the main barrier in the success. There are a lot of people who can perform very good if given a chance or proper guidance.

Everyone should try to help others as much as we can do.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chhikarashiksha For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 10th, 2011), urmiladuhan (October 11th, 2011)

Thanks for supporting the idea guys.

But only few replies have come to this very important issue. Please understand the importance of the very idea of necessary guidance.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    How many of you think you could have done better if proper guidance would have been given to you at appropriate time or stage?

Everyone wants there children should get good education, knowledge and sound job or a medium to earn.

I also think that parents must take time out to understand their children - what kind of aptitude they have and encourage them in that direction - they must be able to have frank discussion with them on all sorts of things so there is a good rapport between parents and children. Many times I see parents being too authoritative - and parents having a 'holier than thou' attitude towards their children. Not a healthy sign for a mutually nurturing relationship. Being parents is a life long job - doesn't end with giving birth to them.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post

baat to teri kati theek hai bhai.......sahi time pe sahi logo ne sahi guide kar hote..tai ham bhi sahi jagah pe hi hote aaj !

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    baat to teri kati theek hai bhai.......sahi time pe sahi logo ne sahi guide kar hote..tai ham bhi sahi jagah pe hi hote aaj !
    Its never too late....Jab jago tab savera h bhai.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 24th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    Start all over again Dagar bhai as Parikshit said, it's never too late to make our fate...
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 25th, 2011)

Though Guidance is not only useful and helpful in education or career. If given at appropriate time or stage can change our life. Though I can talk for hours on this topic but I would only talk about education and career part at this moment...
    A lot of things could have been better I believe...Everyone in itself is a unique personality and there is definitely something which each one of us is extremely good at. But the worst part is that even we are not aware of our hidden talent. Each one of us must have faced this confusion at least once for sure. This is a fact that if we are given a work which interests us the results are always excellent.
    I personally observed that even in an age group of 25-30 people don't know what they are good at. When we were students, a proper guidance could have been helpful to find that out. It could have been observed by parents or teachers as well. But it was not been done and most of us could never choose our career which we were really good at. Had it been observed in our school days we would have not only been working just to earn but for happiness and satisfaction. The work would have never been a burden for lot of us. It would have been a joy rather. That is my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong....
    Let us ignore this mistake at our teachers or parents end. But if we after beings parents repeat this, it would be a blunder. I am sure we would not repeat because we have got Jatland to discuss and spread awareness...
    If anyone of you want to know on how to reveal the hidden talents in your kids or students do lemme know...

(Open to feedback...It helps to improve...)
    Last edited by rajninarwal; October 26th, 2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Font was too small and was not readable..

Quote Originally Posted by rajninarwal View Post

If anyone of you want to know on how to reveal the hidden talents in your kids or students do lemme know...

if u can help den tell me wat i m gud at..........i still dont hav a clear way ahead