Thread: What love is?

सिर्फ एहसास हैं ये, रूह से महसूस करो

प्यार को प्यार ही रहने दो कोई नाम ना दो

प्यार कोई बोल नहीं, प्यार आवाज नहीं

एक खामोशी हैं सुनती हैं कहा करती हैं

न ये बुझती है, न रुकती है, न ठहरी हैं कही

नूर की बूँद है, सदियों से बहा करती हैं

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nehasinghaz For This Useful Post:

amankadian (October 16th, 2011), jakharanil (October 15th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 17th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by nehasinghaz View Post
    सिर्फ एहसास हैं ये, रूह से महसूस करो

प्यार को प्यार ही रहने दो कोई नाम ना दो

प्यार कोई बोल नहीं, प्यार आवाज नहीं

एक खामोशी हैं सुनती हैं कहा करती हैं

न ये बुझती है, न रुकती है, न ठहरी हैं कही

नूर की बूँद है, सदियों से बहा करती हैं
    bhai koi meereee aasuaaa nee pooch dooo.......nehaa nee kitni badiyaa shayarii kii seee....yee to yaad karnaa padegaa...iss tee chori aaram see sentii ho jaagi

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    bhai koi meereee aasuaaa nee pooch dooo.......nehaa nee kitni badiyaa shayarii kii seee....yee to yaad karnaa padegaa...iss tee chori aaram see sentii ho jaagi
    The comment made by u is sick.....................let me tell you Mr.Sandeep yeh meri shayari nahi hai .............yeh khamoshi movie ka song hai ....as i like it and agree with it so i just posted here..................

The comment made by u is sick.....................let me tell you Mr.Sandeep yeh meri shayari nahi hai .............yeh khamoshi movie ka song hai ....as i like it and agree with it so i just posted here..................
    Nehajee - chho mae mat aao - aisae comments aam baat hae JL par - they are harmless humor!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (October 17th, 2011)

mam u r ritee chorii ghaani choo mai aaaa giiii....u know mam kuch logo mai sense of humor naam ki cheez nahi hoti..

mam u r ritee chorii ghaani choo mai aaaa giiii....u know mam kuch logo mai sense of humor naam ki cheez nahi hoti..
    Neha jee is a Special Educator by profession - I am sure she will understand various points of views.

mam thats her point of view apni sehat pee kee farkk paade ssee

can you explain me the meaning of "sense of humor" Mr. sandeep ji
    Last edited by nehasinghaz; October 15th, 2011 at 09:11 PM.

type it on google..thn u'll come to know about it ms neha ji

[QUOTE=cutejaatsandeep;281822]type it on google..thn u'll come to know about it ms neha ji[/

it varies from person to person...........may be what tickles you, irritate others but it does not mean that other one does not have sense of humor.

aareyy tayeee meree teee galti ho giii.....aaageee see isssi baat soochu bhi naaaaa,,,thik seee....now happppy

aareyy tayeee meree teee galti ho giii.....aaageee see isssi baat soochu bhi naaaaa,,,thik seee....now happppy
    thank you Mr. Sandeep ji

u r welcomee ms neha ji......i just came to know tht u r a Special Educator.....m sure ur students must b havin a really hard time...hahahhhahhahahhahahahaha.....roz lath khaatee hongee.

Love between he and she is different from the love towards nature, kids or parents etc. A man and woman is supplement to each other, so love between these two has much more strong feelings. True love gives satisfaction if the couple succeeds in becoming life partners. He and she liked each other and they got each other as life partners, it gives satisfaction. The so called lovers who don't hesitate to kiss each other even on public places, know nothing about true love. Such people defame love and deserve to be punished.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

jaatdesi (November 17th, 2011), Maniisha (October 17th, 2011), Phogat2509 (October 16th, 2011), ravinderjeet (October 16th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (October 16th, 2011)

u r welcomee ms neha ji......i just came to know tht u r a Special Educator.....m sure ur students must b havin a really hard time...hahahhhahhahahhahahahaha.....roz lath khaatee hongee.
    special educator lath use nahi karte becoz they deal with spl. children................i m sure aapko tho special educator ka meaning bhi nahi pata hoga .......................now i suggest you to go to google search............

and plz concentrate on the topic of thread donot take it to some other direction

special educator lath use nahi karte becoz they deal with spl. children................i m sure aapko tho special educator ka meaning bhi nahi pata hoga .......................now i suggest you to go to google search............

and plz concentrate on the topic of thread donot take it to some other direction
    neha jee, is this painting in your profile your own creation? if so, congratulations - it is very nice. I am a sort of painter too - oil and pencil sketching is what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    The so called lovers who don't hesitate to kiss each other even on public places, know nothing about true love. Such people defame love and deserve to be punished.
    upinder jee - who are we to judge the feelings people have and the way they choose to express them. it is their wish to do like that and we, part of a progressive society/mindset must respect an individual's freedom of expression.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

RTEWATIA (October 20th, 2011)

neha & sandeep ji tharra smjotta hoga ho to thik ss na pher koi beecholiya dhundhna padega.
    yr thm JL pr bhi tang kheechne lag rhe so ik dusre ki kuch to sarm kr lo.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phogat2509 For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (October 21st, 2011)

"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
    Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'"
    Last edited by Phogat2509; October 16th, 2011 at 01:23 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phogat2509 For This Useful Post:

jaatdesi (November 17th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (October 21st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Wah bhai Uppu kasoota pyar hai
    Iska Matlabd Pyar aadmi ko darkop bana deta hai?
    bhai rake,,
    pyar me aadmi darkop hi nahi, kutta, gadha or bera na k k bann jya sai,,,
    o geet sa to dhyan hoga tere ''main tere pyar me kya kya na bana meena ,,,kabhi bana ........""
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

amankadian (October 16th, 2011), preetikhatri (October 16th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 17th, 2011)