Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland Matrimonial NRI Frauds...

Exclamation Jatland Matrimonial NRI Frauds...

There are people who are posting there matrimonial adds on Jatland and ditching girls. Specially NRI's are doing it. Some of them are already married or into relation with other girls but they still post their matrimonial adds on Jatland. Its not only about posting adds, they marry girls and after spoiling there lives they are running back to abroad. Is there any way Jatland can help those girls?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

saurabhjaglan (February 13th, 2014), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rajninarwal View Post
    There are people who are posting there matrimonial adds on Jatland and ditching girls. Specially NRI's are doing it. Some of them are already married or into relation with other girls but they still post their matrimonial adds on Jatland. Its not only about posting adds, they marry girls and after spoiling there lives they are running back to abroad. Is there any way Jatland can help those girls?
    Not speaking on behalf of JL.

Not sure it is anything JL can do about. This is a case of "buyer beware". Could happen on any matrimonial site. Just because it is a community specific site, it doesn't take away any of the dangers inherent in match-making via internet.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), cooljat (October 12th, 2011), Maniisha (October 31st, 2011), Moar (October 13th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (October 31st, 2011), rakeshsehrawat (October 13th, 2011), ravinderpannu (October 14th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (October 13th, 2011), singhvp (November 1st, 2011), ssgoyat (November 22nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (June 21st, 2013), vicky84 (October 13th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (October 12th, 2011), vipinrathee (November 26th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011), VPannu (October 13th, 2011)

Matrimonial is also like as Online dating.

bhya shadiya ke kaam bade bude na karne chaiye per aaj kal ke to aapne aap aapni profile bana de matrimonial site pe.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), Maniisha (October 31st, 2011), sukhbirhooda (June 21st, 2013), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Very mature reply Aman...I am sure you too are following "badey budhon ki nasihat"...The pictures are telling your stories...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (October 13th, 2011), singhvp (November 1st, 2011), ssgoyat (November 22nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (June 21st, 2013), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Very mature reply Aman...I am sure you too are following "badey budhon ki nasihat"...The pictures are telling your stories...
    Shadi ek baar hoti hai ager uske bare main toda socha samjha or aapne bado se vichaar kia jaye to accha rhata hai.

Per aaj kal ke log ke pass is chiz ke liye bhi time nhi. Marriage is bhi AD dene lage hai sites pe Tv pe Redio pe.

Jis riste ke liye insaan ke pass phele hi time nhi to baad main kha se time ayega us riste ke liye
    to marriage hi kyun karni.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 22nd, 2014)

Hahahahaha...aapne to aate hi chaala karr diya Rajni-ji..

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (October 31st, 2011), singhvp (November 1st, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Do you understand what am I talking about here? I really don't think so.You are on a wrong track lemme tell you...Either you know nothing about Jat marriages or you are not able to understand what it is..Bye

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

Malikpriya (October 13th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Aap bhi meri baat nhi samj rhe ho. itne gusse main ho aap ki aapko kuch samj nhi aa rhe.

Ye jo bhi riste online riste.com pe hote hai in pe iske bare main kuch sach pata nhi chalta.

Offline riste main to chore ke gaam alle ek min phele bata de se ek chora ka phala bhya hai ak dusra.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (June 21st, 2013), vicky84 (October 13th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Do you understand what am I talking about here? I really don't think so.You are on a wrong track lemme tell you...Either you know nothing about Jat marriages or you are not able to understand what it is..Bye
    lagta hai aap pichhle 5 salo se JL p kewal matrimonail sec hi dekhne aati hai, forum m to pehli baar vichar parkat kiye, any way welcome to the forum
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

amankadian (August 28th, 2014), anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), cooljat (October 13th, 2011), Maniisha (October 31st, 2011), ssgoyat (October 13th, 2011), vicky84 (October 13th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Lakin topic ek dam jabardaast hai..

Lot of fake profile on Online_Patner_serach_system.com

21. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

I am sure there is something wrong with you as well now . Koi jyotish hain aap ki aapko ye pata hai ki main pichley 5 saal se ladke dhundh rahi hun.Forum me vichaar prakat karne ki iraade tow pahle se hi they lekin aap jaise sarcastic or narrow minded log bhi yahan baithey hain ye dekhkar soch rahi hun it's like bhains k aage been bajana..u guys are actually sick..

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (October 12th, 2011), gsolanki9063 (July 1st, 2013), Malikpriya (October 13th, 2011), singhvp (November 1st, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Saanjav bhai shaab ab to aapko jarurt padti wo bhi doctor ki ...may be Matrimonial help you to find a doctor haha.

Omg .

seee....who else other than you would know of such fake profiles...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), Malikpriya (October 13th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

that's why i was saying its not a good idea to find anyone on Matrimonial site.

Very ...I am sure you too are following "badey budhon ki nasihat"....
    lagta hai aapne to bade budhon ko chinka de ke khunte k bandh rakhya hoga.

ibb hamne to narrow minded hi rehndo madam ji aap jitna open mind hogya to bera ni k hojaga lagta hai koi thada jhatka laggya
    khali net k profile dekh shadi hogi to uhe haal hoga, gaam gavand, khandan, gharbar aur bhi kimme kuch dekh lena chahiye
    agar koi ladke ki padhayi / job dekh k hi sadi kar lo to nuhe dhol bajega
    Last edited by sanjeev_balyan; October 12th, 2011 at 11:46 PM.

matri adds r really helpful in finding a match ...yaar online match ka matlab ye nahi hai ki shaadi bhi online hoti hai....matching ke baad saari wahi cheezein chalti hain jo normal shaadi mein hoti hain....sabkuch pata karo or phir shaadi karo...online matrimonial help in finding match that suits u most...dokha bhi lalachi aadmi ko milta hai jahan tak mera vichar hai....paise k chakkar mein shaadi kar lete hai...phir bolte hain dokha hua..ladki ke per mein fark hai..ek aankh mein fark hai....kyuin bhai pahla na dikkhe tha ...so dont say ki matri site walon ke karan dokha milta hai...
    i m a doctor nd thanx to jatland and other matri sites..ki mujhe right match ke liye ghumna nahi padta...phone pe baatein ho jaati hai..pasand aaye to aage baat badha sakte hain...most impt is that i dont disturbed in my practice nd eazy getting matches...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

nain1986 (July 17th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (June 21st, 2013), vijaykajla1 (October 12th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    matri adds r really helpful in finding a match ...yaar online match ka matlab ye nahi hai ki shaadi bhi online hoti hai....matching ke baad saari wahi cheezein chalti hain jo normal shaadi mein hoti hain....sabkuch pata karo or phir shaadi karo...online matrimonial help in finding match that suits u most...dokha bhi lalachi aadmi ko milta hai jahan tak mera vichar hai....paise k chakkar mein shaadi kar lete hai...phir bolte hain dokha hua..ladki ke per mein fark hai..ek aankh mein fark hai....kyuin bhai pahla na dikkhe tha ...so dont say ki matri site walon ke karan dokha milta hai...
    i m a doctor nd thanx to jatland and other matri sites..ki mujhe right match ke liye ghumna nahi padta...phone pe baatein ho jaati hai..pasand aaye to aage baat badha sakte hain...most impt is that i dont disturbed in my practice nd eazy getting matches...
    Chorri ke ser pe phele ye khun svar hai or upper te aapne ye line likh di.

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    matri i m a doctor nd thanx to jatland and other matri sites..ki mujhe right match ke liye ghumna nahi padta...phone pe baatein ho jaati hai..pasand aaye to aage baat badha sakte hain...most impt is that i dont disturbed in my practice nd eazy getting matches...
    badhiya kaam dhoond rakhya hai bhai / practice ke baad suthra time pass hota hoga
    laga reh 5/7 saal

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 13th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    badhiya kaam dhoond rakhya hai bhai / practice ke baad suthra time pass hota hoga
    laga reh 5/7 saal
    haha Bhai shaab
    roj lunch kisi ne kisi ke ghara hota hoga haha

35. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

vishalsunsunwal (October 13th, 2011)