Thread: CDAC,Mohali needs Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/IT) Engg

CDAC,Mohali needs Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/IT) Engg

CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING
    (A Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India)
    A-34, Industrial Area Phase-8, Mohali-160071
    Phone Nos. 0172-2237052-56, 6619000, Fax: 2237050-51
    Recruitment (Contractual)
    On-Line applications are invited for the following posts:

Sr.
    No.
    Name of the Post Monthly Salary range in Rs. Qualifications & Experience (in the field of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/IT)
    1 Sr.Project Consultant 49500-58500 1st Class BE/B.Tech/ MCA with 9 Yrs experience OR ME/M.Tech. with 7 Yrs experience OR Ph.D. with 6 Yrs experience.
    2 Project Consultant 32400-36000 1st Class BE/B.Tech/MCA with 5 Yrs experience OR ME/M.Tech. with 3 Yrs experience. OR Ph.D. with 2 Yrs experience.
    3 Sr. Project Associate 29700-32400 1st Class BE/B.Tech/ MCA with 4 Yrs experience OR ME/ M.Tech. with 2 Yrs. experience OR Ph.D
    4 Project Associate 19400-29700 1st Class BE/B.Tech/MCA 3 Yrs. experience OR ME/M.Tech. 1 Yr experience.
    5 Asstt.Project Associate 16200-19400 1st Class Diploma in Engineering/ Computer with 6 Yrs. experience OR 1ST Class BE/B.Tech with 2 Yrs. experience.
    6 Asstt. Project Associate (Graphic Designer) 16200-19400 Graduate in any discipline with PG Diploma in Multimedia with 3 years experience OR B.Des. (Any discipline)/ B.Sc. (Multimedia)/ BFA (Graphics/Applied Art)/B.Arch. with 2 year experience
    7 Project Asstt. 13000-16200 1st Class Diploma in Engineering/ Computer with 3 Yrs. experience OR BE/B.Tech. with 1 Yr. experience.
    8 Project Asstt.(Graphic Designer) 13000-16200 Graduate in any discipline with PG Diploma in Multimedia with 1 year experience OR B.Des. (Any discipline)/ B.Sc. (Multimedia)/ BFA (Graphics/ Applied Art) B.Arch.

For required skill sets for above positions, please Click Here
    These appointments shall be on contract basis term upto three years only. In addition to consolidated remuneration certain allowances are also payable (see service conditions) Interested candidates should apply online on the prescribed application. A print out of the application form along with attested copies of certificate and DD for an amount of Rs. 250.00 for each post in favour of Executive Director, C-DAC, Mohali must be produced at the time of appearing for test/interview. No fee is payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST and departmental candidates. Candidates interested in applying for more than one post and skill set should submit separate application for each post and skill set.. e-Mail address is mandatory as we will sent call letters for interview only through e-mail. For application form click here.
    http://www.cdacmohali.in/careertwo.aspx

Last Date: 18.10.2011
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

vikasJAT (October 14th, 2011)