View Poll Results: Which identity is close to you ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaati

15 71.43%
  • Dharm

6 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jat Identity :: Jaati Ya Dharm ?

जनजातियों का अपना अलग पहनावा, रहन सहन, वास्तुकला आदि होती है जबकि जातियों में ये कारक मौजूद होना जरूरी नहीं, जाटों के पास ये भी था, अलग पहनावा, अलग वास्तु कला, अलग खान पान, भवन निर्माण, सामाजिक संरचना, सामाजिक क़ानून आदि सबकुछ था। हाँ आज इनको ढूंढ़ना मुश्किल हो सकता है। पहनावे का उदाहरण दे तो आज जमना पार हरयाणा और मेरठ क्षेत्र का पहनावा अलग है, जो पिछले ३०-४० में बिलकुल बदल गया, पर अगर और पीछे जाए तो पहनावा एक समान था। और क्षेत्र के जाटों के साथ में भी है, जनजातीय स्थानांतरण और अन्य कारकों की वजह से इसमें बाह्य प्रभाव पड़ता गया।

Quote Originally Posted by abhisheklakda View Post
    जनजातियों का अपना अलग पहनावा, रहन सहन, वास्तुकला आदि होती है जबकि जातियों में ये कारक मौजूद होना जरूरी नहीं, जाटों के पास ये भी था, अलग पहनावा, अलग वास्तु कला, अलग खान पान, भवन निर्माण, सामाजिक संरचना, सामाजिक क़ानून आदि सबकुछ था। हाँ आज इनको ढूंढ़ना मुश्किल हो सकता है। पहनावे का उदाहरण दे तो आज जमना पार हरयाणा और मेरठ क्षेत्र का पहनावा अलग है, जो पिछले ३०-४० में बिलकुल बदल गया, पर अगर और पीछे जाए तो पहनावा एक समान था। और क्षेत्र के जाटों के साथ में भी है, जनजातीय स्थानांतरण और अन्य कारकों की वजह से इसमें बाह्य प्रभाव पड़ता गया।
    यह थ्रेड जाटो का इतिहास खोदने के लिए तो नहीं शुरू हुई शायद। बात तो बदलते वक्त में जाट खुद को अपनी जातिगत पहचान के ज्यादा करीब पाते है या अपने धर्म के, इस बात को लेकर है।
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

I thought its relevant to discuss it again.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    जाट ::जातिवाद बनाम धार्मिक !.......................मेरा प्रश्न है कि एक जाट अपनी पहचान कि खोज में ज्यादा धार्मिक होना चाहिए या जातिवादी ?
    Indeed thoughful!

For me, its perplexed! Need Hierarchy is very simple to define such conclusions. Still, I do not correlate the two - Community/Religion in relation with Need Hierarchy.

Very true, before going to school I learnt from family that I am into Jat community. During schooling, I learnt religion more. When responsible, I chose "work is worship", meaning no caste and religion can influence you but for sure your identity would be called by job you do. Now, again it pull you towards being confined with one. This confinement over-roll the three distincts viz. Community, Religion and Work. However, these all are inter-twined which we cannot segregate to stand like a stone for other two.
    Air is spread at all levels of sphere, but the place boundaries make us feel the different environment after certain metres of horizon. One who has studied Chemistry knows the depth, still he/she get stuck into the natural world because we have defined our preferences in that order of life to make it luxury or simple to look, and even worst at times.

So, I take it in the same order or you can relate it with Maslow's Law based on needs of human. For me, its religion at present forgetting my birth identity.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Indeed thoughful!

For me, its perplexed! Need Hierarchy is very simple to define such conclusions. Still, I do not correlate the two - Community/Religion in relation with Need Hierarchy.

Very true, before going to school I learnt from family that I am into Jat community. During schooling, I learnt religion more. When responsible, I chose "work is worship", meaning no caste and religion can influence you but for sure your identity would be called by job you do. Now, again it pull you towards being confined with one. This confinement over-roll the three distincts viz. Community, Religion and Work. However, these all are inter-twined which we cannot segregate to stand like a stone for other two.
    Air is spread at all levels of sphere, but the place boundaries make us feel the different environment after certain metres of horizon. One who has studied Chemistry knows the depth, still he/she get stuck into the natural world because we have defined our preferences in that order of life to make it luxury or simple to look, and even worst at times.

So, I take it in the same order or you can relate it with Maslow's Law based on needs of human. For me, its religion at present forgetting my birth identity.
    Your science teacher was indeed a genius!!

जाट की पहचान न धर्म से है न जाति से है. वह गोत्र और क्षेत्र विशेष से ही पहचाना जा सकता है.
    Laxman Burdak

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 24th, 2018), karan (April 1st, 2019), neel6318 (July 6th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Your science teacher was indeed a genius!!
    Indeed! Even in my school Geography teacher was a defined one. Both subjects should be given equal value rather than focusing teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Indeed! Even in my school Geography teacher was a defined one. Both subjects should be given equal value rather than focusing teachers.
    Sadly a genius couldn't make a donkey in to horse.