Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ye kya ho rahaa he

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    surender bhai,
    agar gaay bhains ka doodh non veg ki category me aata hai
    to jaat sabse te ghane non vegetarian hai
    "Nonvegetarian" as this term is not aplicable here. 90% of Jats use to have RAJSIK BHOJAN. Milk you talked about comes in SATVIK catagory.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

JSRana (July 7th, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 7th, 2012)

I think one's choice of food (veg or non-veg) is a personal choice. It would be unfair to attach morality to it. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    I think one's choice of food (veg or non-veg) is a personal choice. It would be unfair to attach morality to it. To each his own.
    Food is nothing but Fuel to body and it is unfair to attach this with morality, but activities and response because of this fuel intake need to be accounted for.

The photos posted by Ravinderjeet are not fake ones, I myself had seen much more than this with my own eyes on the street of Cairo in Egypt on the day of BAKARID and some of those were telleng me (who knows that I am from India) that today is our Diwali. That was so horrific that I dont like even to share here.

Fake one is another photograph posted by RavinderSura which can be make out easily if you know the trick and see it carefuly.
    Last edited by Sure; July 7th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

JSRana (July 7th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    I Dont think you are vegetarian or any one here at Jat land is vegetarian, if they had milk. For your kind information mothers milk is not from any vegetation.

peoples can claim that they have food SATVIK or RAJSIK type and not TAMSIK but this veg and nonveg are not complete forms.

according to your inputs, outputs are processed and I think everyone over here on JL knows about these three gunnas Satogun, Rajogun and Tamogun, all are nothing but chamical reactions and in laymens language chamical locha. So please be aware of your inputs. Regards.

mai to isi vaham me ji rahya tha k mai vegeterian hu, er non-veg khane walo se nafrat karta hu, ye achchi bat batayi mere yaar, doodh to bachpan se hi pite aaye h, tumhare anusar to maa ka doodh b veg nahi to fer is duniya k 99.99999999% living being vegeterian nahi h,

kal ko koi bhai aur Sir Jagdish chandra basu ki invention tha k kehga k "ped-poudho me b jivan hota h". fer bhookha marne ka hisab paida kar diya veg walo ka to....
    Last edited by RTEWATIA; July 7th, 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: ff

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RTEWATIA For This Useful Post:

Sure (July 7th, 2012)

why we are specific about cows, mere khyal me jyadatar log bhains ka hi doodh pite h, ab nue gau mata h to bhains b ma jisi hi hui, fer uska dukh kisi ko kyo nahi h, wo kali h isliye.. or for that matter any animal.. kisi aur ka dukh kyo nahi h.
    shareer par chaku lagne se jitna dukh hume ya hamari gay mata ko hota h utna hr jaanwar ko hota h,

er katdu-katde apne bhai bahan, fer unhe mullo kyo dete h katne k liye.

IMO, delibrately killing of any animal in any form for what-so-ever purpose is a sin, be it for religious,livelihood,fun, etc..etc...
    Last edited by RTEWATIA; July 7th, 2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: gg
    Jatt mauja karda e, rab re thod koi na rakhin

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RTEWATIA For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (July 12th, 2012), rekhasmriti (July 8th, 2012), Sure (July 7th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RTEWATIA View Post
    doodh b veg nahi to fer is duniya k 99.99999999% living being vegeterian nahi h,

kal ko koi bhai aur Sir Jagdish chandra basu ki invention tha k kehga k "ped-poudho me b jivan hota h". fer bhookha marne ka hisab paida kar diya veg walo ka to....
    Bhai Ravinder Singh Tewatia, Aapne bilkul theek kaha ha doodh veg nahi hai, aap bhi jante hain ki jo kisi vegetation se nahi aaya hai woh veg nahi ho sakta. haan doodh aur aise product SATVIK bhojan mei aate hain. you can see the other post.

Rest about Jeevan toh ped podhon mei bhi hota hai. for this I like to mention that, as a fuel for all living ones (live machines, like human and animals) is required in living form (JINDA) and for all machines which are not live (like engines) doesn,t required in living form (JINDA).

Fuel is nothing but Carbon and hydrogen, we as live machines require in the form of carbohydrate and machines like engines require in hydro carbon form. rest all other forms like protein and vitamins are helping us to be immune to defects, in laymens term you can say used like lubricants as lube oil and grease.

So we as humans have our fuel from PED PODHON because they have life, when these do not have life we can not have these for fuel (food).

only difference is, as these plants are unable to emit emotions strong enough which can be recieved by us or infect us so we prefer these plants as our food. Rest all other animals and other form of food known as nonveg infect peoples by emiting Emotions at certain stages during its last minutes to while making or processing or while eating, this infection may be audio, vedio or through other inputs. rest you have your understanding, Regards.

why we are specific about cows, mere khyal me jyadatar log bhains ka hi doodh pite h, ab nue gau mata h to bhains b ma jisi hi hui, fer uska dukh kisi ko kyo nahi h, wo kali h isliye.. or for that matter any animal.. kisi aur ka dukh kyo nahi h.
    shareer par chaku lagne se jitna dukh hume ya hamari gay mata ko hota h utna hr jaanwar ko hota h,

er katdu-katde apne bhai bahan, fer unhe mullo kyo dete h katne k liye.

IMO, delibrately killing of any animal in any form for what-so-ever purpose is a sin, be it for religious,livelihood,fun, etc..etc...
    Not only killing but causing an act of cruelty to animals is condemn-able in strongest terms.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

RTEWATIA (July 10th, 2012), Sure (July 7th, 2012)

Food is nothing but Fuel to body and it is unfair to attach this with morality, but activities and response because of this fuel intake need to be accounted for.

The photos posted by Ravinderjeet are not fake ones, I myself had seen much more than this with my own eyes on the street of Cairo in Egypt on the day of BAKARID and some of those were telleng me (who knows that I am from India) that today is our Diwali. That was so horrific that I dont like even to share here.

Fake one is another photograph posted by RavinderSura which can be make out easily if you know the trick and see it carefuly.
    Like it because of your calling a spade, spade!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Sure (July 7th, 2012)

" vegetarians are supposed to depend on vegetation "
    so u meant ---only fruits or vegetables---no animal products--like milk-butter etc

You are very right Dr. Sahab, Vegetarians are non meat eaters but this is not complete here, vegetarians are supposed to depend on vegetation then only they are vegetarians otherwise NO. Thats why I added the types of food and wrote that veg and nonveg are not the complete forms of type of foods this is what western terms and not Indian. As In Indian terms foods are SATVIK, RAJSIK and TAMSIK
    Vegetarians and peoples known as vegen is a different issue.

awesome--- nice info

i was not aware of same just googled

so i m not vegeterain

rather lacto vegeterain

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    There is one more term quite in use Rekha, and that is: Lacto Vegetarian- A person having dairy products but excluding egg in his/her diet.
    Vegetarian people started using this term to distinguish themselves from Eggitarian (Ovo Vegetarian).

just the idea of watching it--scare the hell out of me

however ----they are doing so for eating-----not just for fun
    so i don't think that we can consider it as inhuman

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Rekha

Killing in any manner is killing. I hope you have seen how a "bakra" is murdered to prepare mutton. If not, plz do so. you will be more clear in your approach towards killing/inhuman killing.

http://www.gita-society.com/section3/ramayana.htm

chk out 20- Chitrakut

just recalled soemthing -----in ramyana---when sita saw mareech--golden deer---she has asked Lord Ram--what a beautiful deer---please get it for me( something like it)
    n lord ram went to hunt that golden deer

was that Human / Inhuman/ godly or what

while cross chkng same point that i have mentioned regarding golden deer---found some web links

which stated that Lord rama used to hunt ---was a meat eater

as he was Kshatriya---in in kshatriya -----as long as it was not dome wrongly----it was accepted

so shall we say----it was all right coz was done by bhagwan ram g

n now it is wrong---coz done by humans---again for eating---not for hunting pleasure

while chkng out this fact----

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Rekha

Killing in any manner is killing. I hope you have seen how a "bakra" is murdered to prepare mutton. If not, plz do so. you will be more clear in your approach towards killing/inhuman killing.

2 more things-----

i m so fond of ramayana n mahabharta-----not coz i m relgious --but i found them very interesting stories

in ramayana---

raja dashrath was out in forest hunting--when he accidently kill---sharvan kumar ----as was hunting assumed some animal near water
    after wards was cursed by his parents-- they way we crying for dead son--one day u had go thru same grief ( ram vanvas )

aisa hi kuch mahabhart mei bhi hua tha---jab king pandu accidently killed a couple---as was hunting

n was cursed some blahhhhhhhhh

so we been hunting n kinnling----from a long time

was taht justified then coz we has plenty of animals then

n now very few

or was part of out cuture

or was Humanly then---
    now inhuman?????????????????/

for fun---pleasure---killing animal is inhuman---else not

eg- if there is a snake ---we kill it fearing taht might harm any of family member

that is justified--HUMANE

but if u n ur loved ones are safe sound----n will be

even then u r killing snakes for fun ---that is CRUEL

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    just the idea of watching it--scare the hell out of me

however ----they are doing so for eating-----not just for fun
    so i don't think that we can consider it as inhuman

this much pain you have to take to know something, nothing is free.

of course sir ----

so i m rajasic

so ---people who claim they do not eat meat---but booze

they come under Tamasic

good one----i was aware of only western nomenclature---no shastras

About type of foods peoples can have so many explanations and difinitions like vegetarian ,nonvegetarian,eggitarian as you mentioned and lacto vegetarian as mentioned by Deependra. Yeh naya chala hai aur woh naya chala hai all these statements are just made and not catagorised with food properties, all these terms or say expanded terms are confusing with out any base and making complications in understanding the basics. What you mentioned that you do not know try google what you dont know and you will have some answers. According to our Sashtras foods and its properties I am posting what I got. I hope it is readable if you click on it, this much pain you have to take to know something, nothing is free.

Attachment 14972

sir g-

meri ek bar kissi -meat eater se behas ho gayee thi---ki yar tum animals ko khate ho unmei jan hoti hai ----n all taht jazz

tab usne " "ped-poudho me b jivan hota h"------yahi dialogue mara tha

n ginwaya---potato--onion--raddish---poora ka poora plant destroy ho jata hai---n u kill it

i responded----nahi kahyenge---woh waise bhi sookh jayenge

he responded---asie toh mei kahoon---ek n ek din woh animals bhi marenge---would u buy that point

i was in 5th grade i beleive------n i was debating some one quite older than me

then he taught me---dear----u do not want to eat---ur personal choice

but just b'coz some one eats meat--that does not mean---he is a bad /cruel person

that was d day----when i changed my views ( i m still a non-meat eaterbut by personal choice )

mai to isi vaham me ji rahya tha k mai vegeterian hu, er non-veg khane walo se nafrat karta hu, ye achchi bat batayi mere yaar, doodh to bachpan se hi pite aaye h, tumhare anusar to maa ka doodh b veg nahi to fer is duniya k 99.99999999% living being vegeterian nahi h,

kya sir g----

ab thoda bura sa feel ho raha hai

so khud ko energy dene ke liye-- we kill those plants----

n as they do not show emotions----we take them from granted

selfish of us-----------

Bhai Ravinder Singh Tewatia, Aapne bilkul theek kaha ha doodh veg nahi hai, aap bhi jante hain ki jo kisi vegetation se nahi aaya hai woh veg nahi ho sakta. haan doodh aur aise product SATVIK bhojan mei aate hain. you can see the other post.

Rest about Jeevan toh ped podhon mei bhi hota hai. for this I like to mention that, as a fuel for all living ones (live machines, like human and animals) is required in living form (JINDA) and for all machines which are not live (like engines) doesn,t required in living form (JINDA).

Fuel is nothing but Carbon and hydrogen, we as live machines require in the form of carbohydrate and machines like engines require in hydro carbon form. rest all other forms like protein and vitamins are helping us to be immune to defects, in laymens term you can say used like lubricants as lube oil and grease.

So we as humans have our fuel from PED PODHON because they have life, when these do not have life we can not have these for fuel (food).

only difference is, as these plants are unable to emit emotions strong enough which can be recieved by us or infect us so we prefer these plants as our food. Rest all other animals and other form of food known as nonveg infect peoples by emiting Emotions at certain stages during its last minutes to while making or processing or while eating, this infection may be audio, vedio or through other inputs. rest you have your understanding, Regards.

" act of cruelty"

absolutely in agreement---has to be strongly condemned

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Not only killing but causing an act of cruelty to animals is condemn-able in strongest terms.

That is weird rationalization for eating meat. Firstly, plants do not have nervous system. Secondly, they are killing thousands times as many plants as you are by eating meat. You have to feed animals with something

..meri ek bar kissi -meat eater se behas ho gayee thi---
    tab usne " "ped-poudho me b jivan hota h"---potato--onion--raddish---poora ka poora plant destroy ho jata hai---n u kill it

i responded----nahi kahyenge---woh waise bhi sookh jayenge

he responded---asie toh mei kahoon---ek n ek din woh animals bhi marenge---would u buy that point

that was d day----when i changed my views

http://www.gita-society.com/section3/ramayana.htm

which stated that Lord rama used to hunt ---was a meat eater

as he was Kshatriya---in in kshatriya -----as long as it was not dome wrongly----it was accepted

so shall we say----it was all right coz was done by bhagwan ram g

n now it is wrong---coz done by humans---again for eating---not for hunting pleasure

-
    Ramayan is a myth to me and i dont believe in murti-puja. So cant buy your argument for killing animals just because it is given in mythology.

Going by your another argument, even humans die..so should we start eating humans too?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 8th, 2012)

kya sir g----

ab thoda bura sa feel ho raha hai

so khud ko energy dene ke liye-- we kill those plants----

n as they do not show emotions----we take them from granted

selfish of us-----------
    This shows your interest is not in reading things to understand, you read, just for the sake of replying.
    Last edited by Sure; July 8th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 8th, 2012)