Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ye kya ho rahaa he

There is a huge difference in about “knowing” something and in “to understand” something.

Its like a two yr old girl/boy knows who is Papa, Mom, Dada and Dadi, because we told her/him so, but they do not understand anything about Papa or Mom and so on. When kid becomes about ten yr old or so they started knowing why you are her/his Papa/Mom/Dada or Dadi. But still he/she do not understand all about this relation until he/she become Papa/Mom and that is the time he/she started understanding what Papa/Mom is all about and later on what Dada/Dadi is all about when they become Dada or Dadi.

Kisi cheej ko Janana, Samajhna aur ooska Gyan hona alag alag stages hain, until unless we do not have that experience we do not have full knowledge about the same.
    Last edited by Sure; July 8th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 8th, 2012)

Over here I like to describe something about mythology the word derived from myth, this is not an Indian word and nowhere in our texts, this is given by westerner just to confuse peoples and later on to understand what they want, surprised to know that literates are much influenced by this propaganda. Pouranik Granths is correct word.

People may not understand the secrets of these Granths (if they read these just for the sake of knowing a story Ramayana or Mahabharta) until unless they don’t attach themselves with these. we must have respect first for the Granths or for anything to understand.

We read story, we listen story, we see story and outcome is misunderstandings.
    Just an instance, Sita influenced by swarn color mirgaya and want Rama to bring that Swarn mirgya alive so that she can have a pet. But people have perceptions that Rama went to kill swarn mirgaya

If someone do not have respect/like for these, then you should not have hate/dislike even. After all the knowledge with in these Granths belongs to you.
    Last edited by Sure; July 8th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Over here I like to describe something about mythology the word derived from myth, this is not an Indian word and nowhere in our texts, this is given by westerner just to confuse peoples and later on to understand what they want, surprised to know that literates are much influenced by this propaganda. Pouranik Granths is correct word.

"म्य्थ" शबद भी भारतीय स | यु शबद माया तें बण रया स अर इस्से शबद तें दुसरा शब्द बण रया स मिथ्या यानी झूठ | अर यु सारा जगत माया स | "माया मोहिनी" का मतलब यु स अक या माया मोह में राखण आली स यानी आकर्षित करे स | कुल मिला के न्यू कह ल्यो अक हगस-बोसोन स | किम्मे भी ना हो के ने ,सब किम्मे स अर : सब किम्मे हो के ने भी किम्मे भी कोणी |

:rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

narvir (July 9th, 2012), Sure (July 9th, 2012)

" You have to feed animals with something"

something----that could be anything

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    That is weird rationalization for eating meat. Firstly, plants do not have nervous system. Secondly, they are killing thousands times as many plants as you are by eating meat. You have to feed animals with something

cannibalism------

just reminded me of a movie---based on real story ------Alive-Ethan Hawke

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Ramayan is a myth to me and i dont believe in murti-puja. So cant buy your argument for killing animals just because it is given in mythology.

Going by your another argument, even humans die..so should we start eating humans too?

haahahaah

not denying---there was a time--jab iska ulta tha

nowaday---i agree---i just read to prove my point------( not an excuse ---busy---alt+tab)

things i have read in past ---but i need facts for supporting them---n for that i need to google

dat does not mean -----i post just like that

when i do not have any facts after doing google---i would rather like to be shut up

n in case i get confused after more n more reading--- i post my curious questions-
    becoz of which my JL get annoyed as well( sorry for that)

This shows your interest is not in reading things to understand, you read, just for the sake of replying.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Sure (July 9th, 2012)

to tame that golden deer---

again not gonna deny---but this is first time ever---i heard this

agreed---no idea of shastras---granthas -

but Ramayan n Mahabharta----not trying exagerrate-- is on my tips

again i do not belong to very religious family---
    but i know all that by heart---coz again i find great teachings--lessons --of course interetsting stories in them

sir g ---na mei thi uss time---n aap the

n mei prove kar sakti aapk ka reason galat hai---na hi aap

i can give xillion links to prove my theory ---n i m sure looking at ur knowledge u would have also xillion of granthas in support of urs

1 thing very straight here---- whatever it is just a theory----be it urs or mine

People may not understand the secrets of these Granths (if they read these just for the sake of knowing a story Ramayana or Mahabharta) until unless they don’t attach themselves with these. we must have respect first for the Granths or for anything to understand.

Just an instance, Sita influenced by swarn color mirgaya and want Rama to bring that Swarn mirgya alive so that she can have a pet. But people have perceptions that Rama went to kill swarn mirgaya

If someone do not have respect/like for these, then you should not have hate/dislike even. After all the knowledge with in these Granths belongs to you.

" If someone do not have respect/like for these, then you should not have hate/dislike even"

if that is for me --then lemme try to make something very clear

i never hate anything------likes n dislikes are choices--

i never judge anybody basis on those

just becoz i many times disagree and lesser times agree---that does not mean----i hate/dislike

HATE is a very strong word----

( if whatever you have mentioned is not for me----then kindly ignore what i have mentioned)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

amankadian (July 8th, 2012)

" If someone do not have respect/like for these, then you should not have hate/dislike even"

just becoz i many times disagree and lesser times agree---that does not mean----i hate/dislike

( if whatever you have mentioned is not for me----then kindly ignore what i have mentioned)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sir g--
    system error--
    isliye 2 bar post ho gaya

please do not take it otherwise

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Swaich,

What's your view on Halal meat. So much torture is given to animal. I feel it is an extreme burtality against animals and this practice must be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    I think one's choice of food (veg or non-veg) is a personal choice. It would be unfair to attach morality to it. To each his own.
    Last edited by vicky84; July 9th, 2012 at 08:57 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (July 9th, 2012)

[QUOTE=rekha;3102......

i can give xillion links to prove my theory ---n i m sure looking at ur knowledge u would have also xillion of granthas in support of urs

1 thing very straight here---- whatever it is just a theory----be it urs or mine[/QUOTE]

Permit me to intervene. What I, you and he are posting are not our 'THEORIES' but our opinions and more appropriately random thoughts! Remember this difference and come out for discussion with open mind without considering oneself as founder of a newer theory in every post.

Thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Sure (July 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post

"म्य्थ" शबद भी भारतीय स | यु शबद माया तें बण रया स अर इस्से शबद तें दुसरा शब्द बण रया स मिथ्या यानी झूठ | अर यु सारा जगत माया स | "माया मोहिनी" का मतलब यु स अक या माया मोह में राखण आली स यानी आकर्षित करे स | कुल मिला के न्यू कह ल्यो अक हगस-बोसोन स | किम्मे भी ना हो के ने ,सब किम्मे स अर : सब किम्मे हो के ने भी किम्मे भी कोणी |

Bhai Sahab Aap Bilkul theek hain Mythya se Myth bana hai lekin mythology jaisa koi sabd hamara nahi hai, ye mythology sabd use karna Granths ke liye sirf aik prakar ka propganda hai. Regards.
    Last edited by Sure; July 9th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    haahahaah

not denying---there was a time--jab iska ulta tha

nowaday---i agree---i just read to prove my point------( not an excuse ---busy---alt+tab)

things i have read in past ---but i need facts for supporting them---n for that i need to google

dat does not mean -----i post just like that

when i do not have any facts after doing google---i would rather like to be shut up

n in case i get confused after more n more reading--- i post my curious questions-
    becoz of which my JL get annoyed as well( sorry for that)
    just cheers.

to tame that golden deer---

again not gonna deny---but this is first time ever---i heard this

agreed---no idea of shastras---granthas -

but Ramayan n Mahabharta----not trying exagerrate-- is on my tips

again i do not belong to very religious family---
    but i know all that by heart---coz again i find great teachings--lessons --of course interetsting stories in them

1 thing very straight here---- whatever it is just a theory----be it urs or mine
    Jats are not religious or say very religous, this is our one quality among lot many more.

I dont think we need to prove anything over here to anyone, its a social form and everyone have right for his/her views to share. if something useful and clear/steer some of our views to see those from different angles, beneficial to our vision, have interest in accepting, good, otherwise leave aside.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 9th, 2012)

There was nothing personal, views were in general.

Agree or disagree on something are different from like and dislike, I agree hate is strong word but dislike is first step towords hate.

ok----agreed

theory----is way to big term

Opinion is the right word-------
    or finding after doing lots google

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Permit me to intervene. What I, you and he are posting are not our 'THEORIES' but our opinions and more appropriately random thoughts! Remember this difference and come out for discussion with open mind without considering oneself as founder of a newer theory in every post.

Thanks.

" Permit me to intervene "

please sir-----now i felt bad

neither u or any JL need my permission to intervene

everybody's suggestion is MOST WELCOME------

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post

Thanks.

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n in complete agreement

Jats are not religious or say very religous, this is our one quality among lot many more.

I dont think we need to prove anything over here to anyone, its a social form and everyone have right for his/her views to share. if something useful and clear/steer some of our views to see those from different angles, beneficial to our vision, have interest in accepting, good, otherwise leave aside.

I agree hate is strong word but dislike is first step towords hate

pata nahi ho sakta hai

if this is right------

tab toh i m at first steps of HATE----of Xillion things

There was nothing personal, views were in general.

Agree or disagree on something are different from like and dislike, I agree hate is strong word but dislike is first step towords hate.