Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many parents are regular in visiting their chidren's schools or colleges????

ना डाक्टर साब, बाळक का जी किस तरिया लागैगा छात्रावास मै. ना घर केसी रोटी मिलैगी. मानसिक अर शारीरिक सारा विकास रुक जा गा. हां दसवी / बारवी पाछे तो कोए दिक्कत ना. आप तो मनोविज्ञान के विद्वान हो. कृपया आप इस विषय का विस्तारपूर्वक वर्णन कीजीये.

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    .....wt if sm one dont hv parents even at their schooling age..spent whole life in hostels..never knew parents love.....nobody held his hand nd asked-what u want my son?
    had to make his own decision right from purchasing pencil nd sharpener....

do u ppl think they will be spoiled..or they will be even more mature in their life..

...let sm more ppl reply my comment...then d discussion will be better...
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

hi everyone, my class teacher once told me not to let my dad come to my school on PTMs. according to him lady teachers of my schood may got a crush on my dad. so i obey my class teacher n requested my dad to ignore PTMs. i said sir kehte hai u r perfect n dont need any improvements.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (October 28th, 2011)

..ha..ha.ha...ha...that was awesome rajneesh...
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

mere ghar aale te bahut kam gye the...........

ar jab bhi gye ek aadhe master ki e class la ke aaye.......

mahra feedbck te dur ki chiz thi

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    hi everyone, my class teacher once told me not to let my dad come to my school on PTMs. according to him lady teachers of my schood may got a crush on my dad. so i obey my class teacher n requested my dad to ignore PTMs. i said sir kehte hai u r perfect n dont need any improvements.
    यो स्याणा काम करया भाई आपनै , माणस का crush बेरा ना कब आर किसपे होज्या I आपका मास्टर भी जरूर तजुर्बेकार होगा !!
    समझदार बच्चों को अपने अपने बापों को स्कूल में जाने से रोकना चाहिए, ताकि उनकी मम्मियों का सुहाग बन्या रह

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (October 29th, 2011), drkarminder (October 28th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (October 28th, 2011)

v.p sir...wts ur opinion on post no.20....i will not be happy to listen only one word i.e CASES ARE RARE...other than this every opinion is welcome.

v.p sir...wts ur opinion on post no.20....i will not be happy to listen only one word i.e CASES ARE RARE...other than this every opinion is welcome.
    Dr. Karminder, this crush theory is nothing but a childish joke. If crush start happening in PTA meetings, the education system will crash.

Coming to the topic, it is very useful for the parents to attend Parent Teacher meetings. I used to attend such meetings without fail which seemed to be very productive in the hindsight. But, I was not lucky enough to elicit any crush inspite of my best efforts (most of the time wife used to be with me)
    Last edited by singhvp; October 29th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (October 29th, 2011)

v.p sir i thin u read d wrong post..i was talking abt my post i.e post no.20..to which desi-jat hv also replied..
    bt i really enjoyed ur wrong post reply...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

singhvp (October 29th, 2011), urmiladuhan (October 29th, 2011)

v.p sir i thin u read d wrong post..i was talking abt my post i.e post no.20..to which desi-jat hv also replied..
    Oh sorry. Anyway, you enjoyed it, so let it be there now.:o

arre topic pe ulte aa jao

Ha ha ha ha!!! This sense of humor will serve you well I think !!!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (October 29th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    Ha ha ha ha!!! This sense of humor will serve you well I think !!!
    yeah..i hope atleast on jatland...i think it require more sense of humour to enjoy visiting J.L.

.....wt if sm one dont hv parents even at their schooling age..spent whole life in hostels..never knew parents love.....nobody held his hand nd asked-what u want my son?
    had to make his own decision right from purchasing pencil nd sharpener....

do u ppl think they will be spoiled..or they will be even more mature in their life..
    .k..nw i assume that no more comment on this post no.20 written by me....

so i shld conclude it.

nd wt i want to explain is d real intension of posting this unusual nd unexpected post...

post no.20 is d story of the boy writing this post...

i just wanted know that hw ppls opinion are matching d actual reality...

i had compared ur opinion if u wd hv given...bt anyway thats not d objective...

i agree wd deshi-jat post reply...i think not having parents directly affect ur whole life from ur birth till ur last breath..

that kind of child has very high tendency of getting spoiled nd lost in life..

by d time they mature ..they alrdy had crossed the cmback limit...

there was time when i felt that i wd hv never been like this if i had smone to look after me...

nyway that is past..

bt i request every parent here to plz take care of ur kids ..attend ptms nd gv special care during teenage..nd very special care if ur child is staying away from u (boarding schools).
    m feeling little uneazy for sharing this bt i ll be happy if this post will be useful for smone.

thank u..everybody who is reading this post for sharing ur time..
    Last edited by drkarminder; October 29th, 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    arre topic pe ulte aa jao
    aap aadae teh baree narmayee teh boolae.

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    mere ghar aale te bahut kam gye the...........
    Ghar aale = wife. Ghar aalae = family.
    Can you write hindi/jaatu posts in hindi for the convenience of the readers?

Ghar aale = wife. Ghar aalae = family.
    Can you write hindi/jaatu posts in hindi for the convenience of the readers?
    madam g ghar aali ho se wife..............

aale mein te kai jne aage

aap aadae teh baree narmayee teh boolae.
    or kite ke juti tha ke maru su mein??????

@All Please don't go off track on this thread. This topic is of great relevance to every member. So it is my humble request please put your constructive ideas and views only.

Thank you so much
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.