Thread: HJC's Kuldeep Bishnoi wins Hisar bypoll by over 23,000 votes

HJC's Kuldeep Bishnoi wins Hisar bypoll by over 23,000 votes

Does anna's anti-congress compaign really helped him to clinch the seat?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Bishnoi's win

Anna Factor- I don't think so... he smartly played the Jat - Non Jat card and swept non Jat votes in his favour, beware- a second Bhajan Lal is up. His father was an expert in this caste politics.

Next elections, when Hooda & Chautala will struggle for Jat votes, Kuldeep might pop up a surpise- BJP backing will help him get Bahman- Baniya votes. If Chautalas were under the impression that they'l get a cakewalk courtsey corrupt Congress Govt, they are mistaken. They'll have to struggle it out real hard and come up with something which attracts non jats to INLD.

Its wait and watch now.
    RamRam,
    Capt Pawan Kalkal
    "Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to captkalkal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 17th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Does anna's anti-congress compaign really helped him to clinch the seat?
    It was 16x2=8 factor which helped Kuldeep win the election. Jat votes got divided and others got together as usual. Caste was the biggest factor and not anti-Congress or Anna factor. My heart-felt consolation and sympathy to the 'losers'.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 17th, 2011)

he won by just 6k votes..........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (October 17th, 2011)

certainly this is true victory of inld
    despite all the factors like
    1. alliance
    2. chaudhar ka nara
    3.sympathy wave
    4. non jat
    5. transfer of congrss votes to kuldeep in uchana and in hissar to some extent(becoz 20000 votes r their in hissar of jindal factory nd still j.p is getting only 7500 there)

so i loudly salute the hardwork done by inld workers there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sumitdahiya123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    he won by just 6k votes..........
    Thanks for correcting it. I saw it on http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/10387527.cms
    Please cross check once.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Thanks for correcting it. I saw it on http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/10387527.cms
    Please cross check once.
    Bhai wo ek thread chala rakha special is election pai http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?32450-Hisar-Byelection-on-13-Oct-2011
    ..usmai likh deta...Dedh mahina ho liya uspai loggan nai katiya tarte..wo thread nahi dikha ke

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 17th, 2011), dahiyarocks (October 17th, 2011), singhvp (October 17th, 2011)

Please cross check once.
    bhai mein bhi tv pe dekhu tha........ek be aaya bishoi 21000 vota te aage

ar ek e min mein aaya ke jiit gya........4668 vota te......

thodi war mein bera lagga ke 6323 te jitta se.......

Elections are ALWAYS Personality Oriented.................. who will vote for a Jhotta ?
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VikrantChodhary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Bhai wo ek thread chala rakha special is election pai http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?32450-Hisar-Byelection-on-13-Oct-2011
    ..usmai likh deta...Dedh mahina ho liya uspai loggan nai katiya tarte..wo thread nahi dikha ke
    aare hadde hum nacha lenge katiya ne.........itna kyu dukhi ho ra se

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 18th, 2011)

mere te nyu samajh me na aamti ak.. Hisar seat pe total 40 log contest karein the.. bakki ke 37 ke tinde lenn ne khade hoye the..arr inme te kai se jat...3 heavy weight champions ke hote hue bhi....

ye na hotte to koe jat te ban jatta... chahe chautalla ya JP... as margin bohot hi kam tha top 2 me..

kise ne sahi e kahi se..... 'jaat jaat ka dushman'

according to vikrant chaudhary view if the people like srk,aamir,salman will contest the election they can easily win any seat kon se desh h tu soch samaj k toh likha kar
    Last edited by Sumitdahiya123; October 17th, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: mistake

eb bhai batne te the e...........

ar u kime keh bhi ni sakte.........bakiya ki vote ke bra ki gelya jawe hai........

in 37 aa mein ghankhare te isse honge jo bore mein aa ke khade hoye honge........pher chahe inke ghar ka ne e kisse or ki reh gerri ho

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    bhai mein bhi tv pe dekhu tha........ek be aaya bishoi 21000 vota te aage

ar ek e min mein aaya ke jiit gya........4668 vota te......

thodi war mein bera lagga ke 6323 te jitta se.......
    Thanks Sumit for correcting the data, yeah it is confirmed he won by 6323 votes

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    mere te nyu samajh me na aamti ak.. Hisar seat pe total 40 log contest karein the.. bakki ke 37 ke tinde lenn ne khade hoye the..arr inme te kai se jat...3 heavy weight champions ke hote hue bhi....

ye na hotte to koe jat te ban jatta... chahe chautalla ya JP... as margin bohot hi kam tha top 2 me..

kise ne sahi e kahi se..... 'jaat jaat ka dushman'
    Some people do it to come in to light that they belong to this place and have some inspirations :D