View Poll Results: is reluctance to leave north india a hindrance in a better education?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 50.00%
  • no

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is reluctance to leave north india a hindrance in a better education?

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    i dont hav tat data.........if u hav den send it to me ,i will compile it.......... but by saying dis u hav indirectly agreed tat education standards are nt same everywhere........ n north is nt limited to rohtak,hisar sonipat or delhi........but yeah here i m tlkin abt dis belt only..........or u can say region around delhi............. i have frns from all over india.........but i didnt saw this much reluctance anywhere else............ all other places people are ready to go nywhere to gain sumthing..........but here parents will keep breast feeding der child n after all when tat child is nt worth nything this de will say ki"-naas kar idya tne te mahra" in education south india is far ahead of north india even if v remove all big names from the list but in the end all things ends with parents decision no matter how educated de are,many r nt in mood to send der child away.........
    IITs delhi, kharagpur, mumbai,guhawti,roorkee(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_..._of_Technology)
    IIMs indore, rohtak, kolkatta, udaipur, ranchi,lucknow, kashipur(please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_..._of_Management)

I think the count is more than south......Please do some groundwork than only say it with great emphasis.
    Last edited by Prikshit; October 27th, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

recently one iim was opened in rohtak also.....

topic is
    is reluctance to leave north india a hindrance in a better education?

nt north vs south........

i cant get the proper data which will include der home town.der parents qualification,the exposure of der parents to outside world

provide me all this n i will be happy to compile it

recently one iim was opened in rohtak also.....

topic is
    is reluctance to leave north india a hindrance in a better education?

nt north vs south........

i cant get the proper data which will include der home town.der parents qualification,the exposure of der parents to outside world

provide me all this n i will be happy to compile it

You yourself are not clear what exactly you want to know.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    You yourself are not clear what exactly you want to know.
    i m all clr.........but i thinh u havnt seen the comments of other persons

hav a luk at goyat's point n c my reply........i hav agrred to his point of first generation after which all the topic was reduced to parents hu are educated, hav good exposure but are still reluctant to send thier child away. n that food point to which i hav replied n u didnt seem to raise that point againn........may be u r satisfied wid my reasoning or i dont kno wat happen.........

u said that education standard are same everywhere to which i raised the point of iits iim or law universities........after which u asked me to hav data in hand
    Last edited by dahiyarocks; October 27th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

the topic was vast n after some points it was reduced to a few points n i think tats how a discussion should be..........

but i can be wrong..........

the topic was vast n after some points it was reduced to a few points n i think tats how a discussion should be..........

but i can be wrong..........
    Carry on borther and please do coclude I would love to read it. No further comments on this.

Carry on borther and please do coclude I would love to read it. No further comments on this.
    now u r taking it personal.............

now u r taking it personal.............
    Dahiya sahab kuch personal nhi le rha.....Mere jo vichar the maine rakh diye iske aage meri soch is visahy me kam hi kam kar rhi hai to maine socha ki aage reply karne ka koi use nhi hai.....Please don't take it otherwise

Dahiya sahab kuch personal nhi le rha.....Mere jo vichar the maine rakh diye iske aage meri soch is visahy me kam hi kam kar rhi hai to maine socha ki aage reply karne ka koi use nhi hai.....Please don't take it otherwise
    thik hai bhai.............

meri batte loggo ko buri bahut jaldi lagti hai........

mein jab tak ek chiz ko ccept nhi karta jab tak koi wo bat mre dimag mein bitha na de..........

jaise first generation ki bat thi toh wo sahi thi........dimag ne man li.........to agree kar liya mne......

khud khana banane ki bat man li per wo practical nhi lagi kyoki agar koi padne ja raha hai toh hostel mein rehte hue khud banana practical nhi hai.......

thik hai bhai.............

meri batte loggo ko buri bahut jaldi lagti hai........

mein jab tak ek chiz ko ccept nhi karta jab tak koi wo bat mre dimag mein bitha na de..........

jaise first generation ki bat thi toh wo sahi thi........dimag ne man li.........to agree kar liya mne......

khud khana banane ki bat man li per wo practical nhi lagi kyoki agar koi padne ja raha hai toh hostel mein rehte hue khud banana practical nhi hai.......
    Thats really good....