Thread: a few suggestion for admin

a few suggestion for admin

i think u should have a proper notification system here so that v can have a proper interaction.
    der are few points which i would like to point out---

one shud get notification when someone quotes his/her comments

if sumone commented on a post n sumone else comments after him den also he shud get a notification just like one in fb wid an option of leaving it if he feels so
    [i kno der is a method of subscribing to a thread but other way around will be much better]

media section requires a lot of attention as der r a very few posts der n better will be to categorise it

if possible archive old posts bcoz it just makes the site heavy

n make a proper collection of all the available data in an organised way

de r just a few suggestions which u can consider if d core members of dis jatland like dem or u can ask other people for der views

thx

sumit dahiya

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 23rd, 2011), preetikhatri (October 23rd, 2011), saurabhjaglan (October 24th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (October 24th, 2011)

Nice suggestions sumit....Please help moderators do that If you have any idea about how to do it.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 24th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Nice suggestions sumit....Please help moderators do that If you have any idea about how to do it.
    It doesn't appear anyone is monitoring the website.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

rameshlakra (October 24th, 2011), VPannu (October 25th, 2011)

i can help but till now no moderator commented abt it...........

i can just suggest....its on dem how de wanna go wid it......

till now ii came across a moderator hu deleted my two posts........one for duplication n other for posting in wrong section....

other den it..nothing........

people hav suggested deleting tat a post regarding washing of undergarments but i dont think sum admin or moderator had seen it till now.........

n i think as per the the posting here ,v shud hav a few more moderators..........

n now i feel tat de hav made dis websitee wid an idea of generating money only........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

preetikhatri (October 25th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    It doesn't appear anyone is monitoring the website.
    its been monitored but nt upto a gud level.......

just a cursoryy glance.......

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    i can help but till now no moderator commented abt it...........

i can just suggest....its on dem how de wanna go wid it......

till now ii came across a moderator hu deleted my two posts........one for duplication n other for posting in wrong section....

other den it..nothing........

people hav suggested deleting tat a post regarding washing of undergarments but i dont think sum admin or moderator had seen it till now.........

n i think as per the the posting here ,v shud hav a few more moderators..........

n now i feel tat de hav made dis websitee wid an idea of generating money only........
    I too don't know much how the moderators work. I hope they will see it soon and will make all possible changes.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

I too don't know much how the moderators work. I hope they will see it soon and will make all possible changes.
    lets wait n watch..........

moderators/admin

arre bhai koesa kime bollega ak ni aade???????

ak sarre ghode bech ke son lag re so????????