Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does the platform called JATLAND mean to you?

What does the platform called JATLAND mean to you?

People are here for different reasons or interests.
    So my question to all individuals is why you are here ?
    Which way are you contributing to the platform ?
    What made you join Jatland ?
    Please share your experience on JL and how did you join here or get to know about the platform
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (October 28th, 2011), jakharanil (February 18th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (October 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Please share your experience on JL and how did you join here or get to know about the platform
    I became member of this site just to be aware of our JAT society living in whole world and their views regarding issues of our community.Also humor forum has our JAT flavour and that attracted me a lot although it is other thing that I have not yet participated in HUMOUR Forum. I came across this site when I put the word JAT in google search. I am contributing by starting discussion on customs and issues of our JAT society. Some ppl I met here has alien personality but so far my experience has been good. JAT LAND is a good platform for meeting our people and starting debates on issues concerning our society.

Ek faayda to hai...agar ham debate personally present ho kar karenge tai ho sake sai joot tawali a baajenge ar garma garmi me kisi baalak ke chot phet aa sak a sai. badiya hai yo plate form.
    Last edited by Dagar25; October 28th, 2011 at 09:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

...to me its a plateform of getting nd giving awareness to every member of jat community....

....to know the diversity hidden in ur community nd assemble it to unite for betterment..

...a plateform to listen nd speak about common problems of our community..

...let every opinion contribute to lay down seeds of a stronger breed...

..nd make our community d strongest community ever born...

...nd in last let everyone of us roar nd challenge the world, thumping our chest that we are JAT-WE ARE
    IMMORTALS...
    Last edited by drkarminder; October 28th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

nainsunil007 (October 28th, 2011), preetikhatri (October 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    As per your Question:
    1. i believe that (a)"Together we are more powerful then individual"...."संगठन मैं ही शक्ति है ""
    (b) This is a better platform to know more about our community,their traditions and History.
    (c) to have new friends.
    so its better to be in groups and Strengthen our Organisation and unity.
    2.Contribution : well (a) joined and Strengthen our JL family.Few small disputes will always be there but above all we are "JAT".."A FAMILY"
    (b) I always try to help others with my "Technical experiences" and "Life Experiences" to the one who can utliise it better.
    3.How did i get to know about the JL:
    I was new to internet at that time(2006),and was keen to know more about my people.This made me join JL.
    Till now my Experiences with JL are Very Good,Specially when it comes to new friends and Our Glorious history.

Hope more people will join us in near future and will be active.

Thanks to Priskshit to start such a nice thread.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

ashe (February 29th, 2012), mpaweria (February 22nd, 2012), nainsunil007 (October 28th, 2011), preetikhatri (October 28th, 2011), Prikshit (October 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 28th, 2011)

आप्पां तो याहड़ै 'जाट' सुणकै नै आए थे. कुछ नवी-नवी बात भी पता चाली...जाटां के कई इसे गौत बेरा पाटे, जो पहलां नि बेरा थे...आप्पां तै याहड़ै मनोरंजन करण आवा सै. कधे कोई भाई कोई एंडी गाना शेयर कर दे है, तै कधे कोई भाई कसुत्ता चुटकुला...जो बहस होवे है, उसमें कई नवी बात भी लिकड़ कै नै आजा है कधे-कधे...कई डाक्की तै मरे बटे बातां इ बातां मैं इसा स्वाद दे दै हैं अक चुटकुला भी के काढेगा उन चमौल्यां के आगे...
    उड़ै कती जज हो ग्या समझो जाट,
    जित टिक ग्या ऊहका होक्का अर खाट.
    Last edited by upendersingh; October 28th, 2011 at 04:11 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 28th, 2011), cooljat (November 1st, 2011), Moar (February 17th, 2012), nainsunil007 (October 28th, 2011), ravinderjeet (October 28th, 2011), satyeshwar (November 2nd, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nyu te bera nahi what it means, par 9 saal pehlam join kari thee...... ebb tein "CHASKA" nahi jaa liya JL ka..... it has everything for a Jat......!!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 28th, 2011), drkarminder (October 28th, 2011), nainsunil007 (October 28th, 2011), preetikhatri (October 28th, 2011), Prikshit (October 28th, 2011), ravinderjeet (October 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012), sunillathwal (October 29th, 2011)

Only few people have shared there experience till now. I hope to see more people to share their journey on JL.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Nyu te bera nahi what it means, par 9 saal pehlam join kari thee...... ebb tein "CHASKA" nahi jaa liya JL ka..... it has everything for a Jat......!!!
    True indeed, it really feels great to be a part of it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

In the year 2004 i got married, so god showed me this site for my respite, since then hooked to it & feels its really gr8.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vishalsunsunwal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2012), Prikshit (February 16th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

through jatland i can hav more n more jat friendss from all acrosss d globee...jaat hi jaat ke kaam aata hai non jaat nahi

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2012), Moar (February 17th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012), VPannu (February 16th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsunsunwal View Post
    In the year 2004 i got married, so god showed me this site for my respite, since then hooked to it & feels its really gr8.
    Haha I can bet you have given honest reason.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

My quest for getting historical facts about the Jats attracted me to this site and then love of the JatLanders' keeps me chained here for more time than required.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ashe (February 29th, 2012), deependra (February 17th, 2012), dndeswal (February 17th, 2012), Moar (February 17th, 2012), Prikshit (February 17th, 2012), raka (February 17th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

for me it serves as medium to interact with all great jats and it is also very good stress reliever for me..sab k comment padd karr bahhut derr baad tak bhhi hansi aati hhai................

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 20th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 18th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

For me it is very good platform to become united. I appreciate the efforts of inventor of this site.
    We (JAT) were failing due to boundry contrained or other factor. It is a platform where we can understand & meet same like thinking people and progress.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 17th, 2012), jakharanil (February 18th, 2012), Prikshit (February 20th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 18th, 2012)

मैं तो यहाँ यह समझने आया था कि जाट दर असल होता क्या है. मैं राजस्थान के उस हिस्से से हूँ जो राजपूत बाहुल्य था और राजपूत कहते जाट की हिस्टरी नहीं होती. मैं समझता था कि संसार में हर चीज की हिस्टरी होती है तो फिर जाट की क्यों नहीं होती. 2002 से मैं यहाँ यही ढूंढ रहा हूँ . और भी सभी इसमें सहायता कर रहे हैं. मुझे लग रहा है कि हम एक अत्यंत पुराने किले के खंडहरों पर खड़े हैं और उसके पत्थर दुनिया में बिखर गए हैं. हम उन पत्थरों को जोड़ जोड़ कर यह देख रहे हैं कि जाटों का इतिहास यहीं दबा पड़ा है. शायद हम सफल हो रहे हैं.
    Laxman Burdak

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

anuragsunda (February 20th, 2012), ashe (February 29th, 2012), bishanleo2001 (February 25th, 2012), Bisky (February 21st, 2012), deependra (February 17th, 2012), jakharanil (February 18th, 2012), kamnanadar (February 17th, 2012), Moar (February 17th, 2012), Prikshit (February 17th, 2012), raka (February 17th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 18th, 2012), vicky84 (February 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 18th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (February 18th, 2012), ygulia (February 18th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    हम सफल हो रहे हैं.

My cousin had suggested me to visit this site couple of years back. I joined it and I see to it that I visit this site at least once everyday.
    - There are almost all kind of threads and people can choose and visit/participate as per their interests.
    - Wiki is really useful and you can get almost all kind of info about jats.
    - You can read motivational stuff and real stories of our great jat warriors.
    - There is a novel- "Aakhir Jeet Hamari" which I read 3-4 times. Another great book is- "Autobiography of Bismil".

Above all, being on JL feels like being home.......
    Last edited by deependra; February 18th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 17th, 2012), Prikshit (February 17th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 18th, 2012)

मैं तो यहाँ यह समझने आया था कि जाट दर असल होता क्या है. मैं राजस्थान के उस हिस्से से हूँ जो राजपूत बाहुल्य था और राजपूत कहते जाट की हिस्टरी नहीं होती. मैं समझता था कि संसार में हर चीज की हिस्टरी होती है तो फिर जाट की क्यों नहीं होती. 2002 से मैं यहाँ यही ढूंढ रहा हूँ . और भी सभी इसमें सहायता कर रहे हैं. मुझे लग रहा है कि हम एक अत्यंत पुराने किले के खंडहरों पर खड़े हैं और उसके पत्थर दुनिया में बिखर गए हैं. हम उन पत्थरों को जोड़ जोड़ कर यह देख रहे हैं कि जाटों का इतिहास यहीं दबा पड़ा है. शायद हम सफल हो रहे हैं.
    Excellent.

Burdak uncle ye 100% correct h... very nice to hear you,,,,

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

38. The Following User Says Thank You to jakharanil For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 19th, 2012)