Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: How much does Jatland.com make to pay for hosting etc

  1. #1

    How much does Jatland.com make to pay for hosting etc

    admin sahab

    dont u need money for the domain and for the dues of hosting sites??????

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    admin sahab

    dont u need money for the domain and for the dues of hosting sites??????

    This question had been revolving in my mind since the time I signed up on JATLAND.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    This question had been revolving in my mind since the time I signed up on JATLAND.
    te bhai bhuj leta........

    kunsa bhujan ke pisse lagge se......

    ar isse bat pe wo ek tv bhi ad bhi aaya kare se na.......tata aala ka se ak sish aala ka.....nue yaad ni se

  4. #4

    @

    Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    te bhai bhuj leta........

    kunsa bhujan ke pisse lagge se......

    ar isse bat pe wo ek tv bhi ad bhi aaya kare se na.......tata aala ka se ak sish aala ka.....nue yaad ni se
    bhai bhuj tai leta.......makaa koi controversy naa khadi ho jaa kham khaa me......naya naya balak sun jaat land pai.....kuchh bhai kahn laag jaa he ak yo tai aate hi ghani enquiry karn laag ga.....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    bhai bhuj tai leta.......makaa koi controversy naa khadi ho jaa kham khaa me......naya naya balak sun jaat land pai.....kuchh bhai kahn laag jaa he ak yo tai aate hi ghani enquiry karn laag ga.....
    nu kham kha ni dara karte se kisse te

  6. #6
    Please see below thread.

    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...-Ads-revenues-......

    For more information, please go through sticky and other threads in ''about jatland.com'' forum, you will find answers for most your queries.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर साहिल,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

  7. #7
    some facts:

    jatland.com makes $2 per day and is worth about $3,662.
    the site is hosted in Lansing, United States, has a Google Pagerank of 3, is active on the IP 67.227.192.228 and receive about 7,733 Page(s) View per day.
    The current Alexa ranking is #154,653.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Please see below thread.

    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...-Ads-revenues-......

    For more information, please go through sticky and other threads in ''about jatland.com'' forum, you will find answers for most your queries.
    jakhar sahab chaiye kitne hote hai or kaha se aate hai ye toh btaya hi nhi aap ne

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    nu kham kha ni dara karte se kisse te
    Bhai "Dar" ne bhi JATA ke dhore aan tai dar laag sai...hahaa.......bhai kai baar misunderstanding ho jaa sai ar pher kuchh bhai naraaz ho jaa sai...Meri pichhli post me hogi thi thodi bhot kaha suni....mere swabhav tai isa hai chahe ladaai kitni bhi ho jaav thodi der baad pahlam jisa normal ho jaa sun.....par kuchh en bata ne dil tai lagaa le hai.....kyun pher apne hi bhaiyaa ne naaraaz karoon..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    Bhai "Dar" ne bhi JATA ke dhore aan tai dar laag sai...hahaa.......bhai kai baar misunderstanding ho jaa sai ar pher kuchh bhai naraaz ho jaa sai...Meri pichhli post me hogi thi thodi bhot kaha suni....mere swabhav tai isa hai chahe ladaai kitni bhi ho jaav thodi der baad pahlam jisa normal ho jaa sun.....par kuchh en bata ne dil tai lagaa le hai.....kyun pher apne hi bhaiyaa ne naaraaz karoon..
    jo dil pe le ke beth ja wo jat ni...........

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

    Arveend (April 21st, 2012), Dagar25 (October 30th, 2011)

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    admin sahab

    dont u need money for the domain and for the dues of hosting sites??????
    Sorry Sumit Dahiya Ji per ye ek Koi sawal nhi Hua Admin se. How much they are making or spending on it.


  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    Sorry Sumit Dahiya Ji per ye ek Koi sawal nhi Hua Admin se. How much they are making or spending on it.

    Sure, a contributing member has the right to know as the site is run by the members also.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

    Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarocks View Post
    some facts:

    jatland.com makes $2 per day and is worth about $3,662.
    the site is hosted in Lansing, United States, has a Google Pagerank of 3, is active on the IP 67.227.192.228 and receive about 7,733 Page(s) View per day.
    The current Alexa ranking is #154,653.
    You mean the operating cost is $3662?
    From these calculations, JL is making a handsome profit!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

  16. #14
    I don't think so . Admin should need to answer these kind of question.
    Can you ask to facebook Admin for their earning and spending ? I'm sure they wouldn't answer you and Why they'll do.

    It's very Good site and very much thanks to satyeswer ji. Why they need to answer us. What they are spending for editing, Updating,For Domain, For space, Securite or SEO services.
    It's not a paid site. Admin also doing so much for Jatland.






  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    You mean the operating cost is $3662?
    From these calculations, JL is making a handsome profit!
    Social site always make good money by Google Ad Sense.

    Facebook is biggest Social Media Marketing Way

  18. #16
    Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    Revenue is about $50-$60 per month. All revenue is from ads only (no member contributions).

    Cash expenses for hosting and licenses etc are approx $60-$65 per month after the latest server upgrade.

    The site is slightly cash negative on an operating basis. Member contributions are welcome, but not sought out. If there were enough, we may (partially) discontinue the ads. The idea is to improve the member experience, not "make" money.

    Jatland is a not-for-profit site. All admin work (including technical and mods) is unpaid/voluntary.

    Hope this clears the confusion.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

    amankadian (December 9th, 2011), Arvindc (December 9th, 2011), cooljat (December 9th, 2011), desijat (November 16th, 2012), spdeshwal (July 19th, 2012)

  20. #17
    @SYSTEM:

    Is thread tai sticky bana do..na to har do mahine mai ye baat ferr repeat karni padengi!!

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

    anilsangwan (June 1st, 2012), neetu21 (December 9th, 2011)

  22. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by system View Post
    Revenue is about $50-$60 per month. All revenue is from ads only (no member contributions).

    Cash expenses for hosting and licenses etc are approx $60-$65 per month after the latest server upgrade.

    The site is slightly cash negative on an operating basis. Member contributions are welcome, but not sought out. If there were enough, we may (partially) discontinue the ads. The idea is to improve the member experience, not "make" money.

    Jatland is a not-for-profit site. All admin work (including technical and mods) is unpaid/voluntary.

    Hope this clears the confusion.
    Nice! thank you for the information!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

  23. #19
    Quite some time back I had made a humble contribution would like to something again, pls. advise.
    Shubh Kamnao Sahit,

    Gajesh Dhariwal (Ex Raist Ist Batch)

  24. #20
    Email Verification Pending Achievements:
    Social Your first Group Referral First Class 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Login to view details.
    If we all (regular members) click on some ads everyday on Jatland -- will it help the site making it at least a "No loss" as far as hosting charges etc are concerned?

    ( In reference to post 16 from System account above)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •