Thread: low quality of haryanvi music

Post low quality of haryanvi music

hi folks, today the quality of haryanvi music compelled me to express my views. although i m not a keen listener to this genre. but i found that some of the singers uses double meaning lyrics while performing either in competitions or at any stage show. lyrics are absolutely nonsense. songs like beth bolero mein, hai sakhi to sasre jaiye, piya mein teri su, santro ali, pilura, etc absolutely garbage.&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;haryanvi songs in films are better than these garbage which are being listening today. have u ever heard a song titled as woh gaam purane kade gaye. superb song. great quality song.&nbsp;<br>i m just requesting to all JLers to encourage quality singing. vulgur language is used to gather crowd so that singers may get inam, chadawa etc. nothing is there to spread any message. just look at that punjabi singer who sang na mari na mari maa which is based on female foeticide. punjabi videos are better as far as quality is concern. their choreography, artists and voices are great. in our music, dhadu bol hai to singer hai. ek fauji ne log pagal kar rakhe hai. kya artist hai??? if ragni competition is meant for vulgur and double meaning songs then replace it with SAANG in which i heard from my elders have great moral, social, political and spiritual message. &nbsp;

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

JSRana (October 31st, 2011), karambir11 (October 31st, 2011), Somveerd (October 31st, 2011)

i agree with u dear. out music was so nice but going down nowadays, because people mentality change, kissa ragni is no where, eg purnmal, raja harishchandra, raja nal, gopichand etc where these lost??????

we original na se............dusre ki tune copy karke kimme ho bna de se

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    hi folks, today the quality of haryanvi music compelled me to express my views. although i m not a keen listener to this genre. but i found that some of the singers uses double meaning lyrics while performing either in competitions or at any stage show. lyrics are absolutely nonsense. songs like beth bolero mein, hai sakhi to sasre jaiye, piya mein teri su, santro ali, pilura, etc absolutely garbage.&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;haryanvi songs in films are better than these garbage which are being listening today. have u ever heard a song titled as woh gaam purane kade gaye. superb song. great quality song.&nbsp;<br>i m just requesting to all JLers to encourage quality singing. vulgur language is used to gather crowd so that singers may get inam, chadawa etc. nothing is there to spread any message. just look at that punjabi singer who sang na mari na mari maa which is based on female foeticide. punjabi videos are better as far as quality is concern. their choreography, artists and voices are great. in our music, dhadu bol hai to singer hai. ek fauji ne log pagal kar rakhe hai. kya artist hai??? if ragni competition is meant for vulgur and double meaning songs then replace it with SAANG in which i heard from my elders have great moral, social, political and spiritual message. &nbsp;
    Bahaut badhiya aur sahi baat kahi bhai Sumit. Lekin jai sunan ale yehi sunana chahwan san ta gawaniya ar banawaniya ka eklan ka kasoor konya. Ek jamanna tha jab babu beta kathhe baith ka na saang dekhya karte ar hamne ta lugai bhi saang dekhan aati dekhi sai. par aaj kal ta bhai bhai bhi competition kathhe na sun sakte.

jamma odd aa liya mhari sanskriti ka bera na kit ja ka rukkange.
    Last edited by JSRana; November 1st, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (November 1st, 2011), Somveerd (October 31st, 2011)

@ rajneesh antil thanx for showing ur interest, yes indeed the low quality is every where, but we are concerned, how can we save our culture, so try to listen legendary singers stuff & discourage low stuff, buy not playing.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Full endorse your view point rajneesh ji.Infact not only music also haryana film industry(domestic) is not doing well if we compare it with Punjabi/South indian/gujarati etc. One of the big problem i think is shortage of funds for film industry.State exchequer should set aside some Funds for this industry development in initial period.

Lots of local artist are just earning there bread & butter just performing at local competition level.I think initial funds for industry and global exposure in terms of training will give a good boost to this segment.

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post

samveer bhai, its not like we dont have funds. we have it but the thing is the use of it. have you ever seen the song vo gaam purane kahan gaye, well written and beautifully choreographed. cheap songs me bhi paisa lagta hai to phir thada sa aur paisa laga ke quality kyu na dete artist. also, jat celebrities ne bhi aage aana chaiye ar in videos mein part lena chaiye. log to bade bhole ho hai yaar. jisa dikhaoge usa dekhange. shakira, avril ar britney dikhado inte bawale ho jange ar tagdi demand karenge.

Lot of ground needs to be covered as far as Haryanvi songs and movies are concerned.

Haryanvi song lyrics need to be more meaningful, instead of just 'Tau hat ja pacche ne'

Are we as a community not creative enough to create popular and meaningful Haryanvi music? More than money, what is needed is the right direction and guidance to the budding musicians and singers starting from a young age. If we have talent, money will never be the limiting or constraining factor.

It is also time to move beyond the use of matkas and pots in raginis. Time to modernise further to make the raginis popular (even beyond Haryana) in terms of better music and lyrics.

An example of the passionate quest for good music can be seen from such young and talented musicians as Arijit Singh in India and Ed Sheeran from the west. If you have heard the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran, you will realize how plain, simple yet meaningful lyrics can make a difference accompanied by soothing and simple music.

Time for the budding musicians and singers from the community to be creative and make some memorable Haryanvi music, way above the cheap and vulgar Sheetal Choudhary and Mallika latka jhatka stuff.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (March 14th, 2018)

Haryanvi doesn't sound musical, that may the reason for such a low quality music, though it is good for folk music.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsunsunwal View Post
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

ye Taj-Mahal Jat ke haath ke neeche kab se ho gaya.....thoda dhang se likho.....like I do

Tilley aala suit sima ke
    Babu ne kah main badi ho gayi
    Jutti laadey manne bhi chaar

Faujdaar ghana akad mein aa rahya
    Isne bhi dikhlaun moonchh marodi daar

14. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (March 16th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Haryanvi doesn't sound musical, that may the reason for such a low quality music, though it is good for folk music.
    Aacha re laxmikaant bhai...tu e bata de t key musical ho h
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (March 16th, 2018), neel6318 (March 17th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Aacha re laxmikaant bhai...tu e bata de t key musical ho h
    Ohk...My mistake...It is just an opinion...Aap vyakul na ho. Mere kehne ka Mtlb hai ki punjabi music ke liye jyada suitable dialect hai, that's why even in Bollywood movies, we see punjabi songs
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.