Thread: low quality of haryanvi music

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post low quality of haryanvi music

hi folks, today the quality of haryanvi music compelled me to express my views. although i m not a keen listener to this genre. but i found that some of the singers uses double meaning lyrics while performing either in competitions or at any stage show. lyrics are absolutely nonsense. songs like beth bolero mein, hai sakhi to sasre jaiye, piya mein teri su, santro ali, pilura, etc absolutely garbage.&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;haryanvi songs in films are better than these garbage which are being listening today. have u ever heard a song titled as woh gaam purane kade gaye. superb song. great quality song.&nbsp;<br>i m just requesting to all JLers to encourage quality singing. vulgur language is used to gather crowd so that singers may get inam, chadawa etc. nothing is there to spread any message. just look at that punjabi singer who sang na mari na mari maa which is based on female foeticide. punjabi videos are better as far as quality is concern. their choreography, artists and voices are great. in our music, dhadu bol hai to singer hai. ek fauji ne log pagal kar rakhe hai. kya artist hai??? if ragni competition is meant for vulgur and double meaning songs then replace it with SAANG in which i heard from my elders have great moral, social, political and spiritual message. &nbsp;

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

JSRana (October 31st, 2011), karambir11 (October 31st, 2011), Somveerd (October 31st, 2011)