Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Humanity or religion

Quote Originally Posted by a4ami12 View Post
    Thank you sir for appreciation....

I would like to say something on ur statement....

Its nt a comment ... Its my view....

GOD has never been root for any degradation but HE is a source if we believe in HIM we never leave hope that one day every thing would be gonna be right and also HE becames a source for us to face problems... Its nt that everyone do believe in GOD bt everyone do have someone or something in which they do believe.

And Culture and Religion are Human creation but human is nt creation of these.... coz whn these things was nt there still human was there... tab insaan ko jungli kahte the.

Ye insaan ko social banati h bt inse to life m boundaries aati h kuch hud tak sahi bhi h
    bt wht my point is that "DOR ko itna na khicho k vo tut jaaye".

I guess

now here all wud understand wht my point is and wht really i m talking about...

Thank you

Regards

Amita
    Girl, you ve so many points. What exactly is the point though?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Bisky (November 5th, 2011), deshi-jat (November 5th, 2011)

is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?
    Is it right to put a human in jail just for the sake of maintaining law and order or rules which few people formed a century ago?

Note: I am not an advocate of capital punishment. However, my personal advocacy matters the least, hundreds of states give capital punishment.

bt wht my point is that "DOR ko itna na khicho k vo tut jaaye".
    The thing to think about is "dor ko khichana hi kyun pada"? What is the problem in living with harmony?
    What is it that makes ones own views and feelings important to such an extant that they start hurting others?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

cooljat (November 4th, 2011)

If it is humanity vs religion then certainly humanity is first. Actually problem occurs when some people believe in humanity but some
    people don't. We Hindus/Indians never invaded any country ever, but when some people intruded our country, killed us, looted us, forced us to convert to their religion, then how can humanity be first? Humanity is first if all humans think so, otherwise it is self-killing. Humanity is first if some other species try to finish humans, but if some humans try to finish other humans, then not.

Regards

Agree......

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

NOT AT ALL. No religion and culture atlist theoritically permits/allows/advocates any killing, Good or bad people are in all religions/cultures and such killings generally executed by individual/s by ignoring their religions/cultures, no doubt, there are certain incidents in the history where people were killed on religious grounds and due to cultural/religious practices. But no killing on any ground is good.

Point of discussion is

is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Girl, you ve so many points. What exactly is the point though?

DOR ko khichna kyo pada... dats wht some people made so much boundaries because of narrow thinking that those just humiliate people .....

n u sayng that kisi ki feeling or views kisi aur ko hurt kare to its rght k dusre uska badla culture or religion ki taak pe le ....

India m har kisi ko savtantre vichar rakhne ki aajadi h yaha culture ya religion k basis par soach ko badlne ka koi riwaz to i havent heard...

So if some one have some views and feeling those may be unacceptable by narrow minded people then they dnt have rght to stop them to change their thinking or tk revenge of having such thinking....

Living with Harmony wht needed to be there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    The thing to think about is "dor ko khichana hi kyun pada"? What is the problem in living with harmony?
    What is it that makes ones own views and feelings important to such an extant that they start hurting others?

Sir humanity is alwz been greatest of all...

wht u tlkng abt is how british ruled us .... if they forced us to chng religion because of their thinking they only knew one thing ....... RULEEEEEEEEEEEEE ............ and for that they used strategy.......... BREAK and RULE............ unke liye Raaj karna important tha humanity ya culture nhi....
    and dats a different case....

And only koi aur species humans pe attack kare tabhi insanyat dhikhayi jaye bas... is it so....

agr koi insaan hi dusre insaan pe attack kare to nhi....

ye kasa logic h...

i dont get dat....

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    If it is humanity vs religion then certainly humanity is first. Actually problem occurs when some people believe in humanity but some
    people don't. We Hindus/Indians never invaded any country ever, but when some people intruded our country, killed us, looted us, forced us to convert to their religion, then how can humanity be first? Humanity is first if all humans think so, otherwise it is self-killing. Humanity is first if some other species try to finish humans, but if some humans try to finish other humans, then not.

Regards

And one more thing.........

Sir believe to sabka alag alag hi hota h

but discussion bhi to yhi h

wht is ur view on topic

Humanity vs Culture/Religion

Sir humanity is alwz been greatest of all...

wht u tlkng abt is how british ruled us .... if they forced us to chng religion because of their thinking they only knew one thing ....... RULEEEEEEEEEEEEE ............ and for that they used strategy.......... BREAK and RULE............ unke liye Raaj karna important tha humanity ya culture nhi....
    and dats a different case....

And only koi aur species humans pe attack kare tabhi insanyat dhikhayi jaye bas... is it so....

agr koi insaan hi dusre insaan pe attack kare to nhi....

ye kasa logic h...

i dont get dat....

DOR ko khichna kyo pada... dats wht some people made so much boundaries because of narrow thinking that those just humiliate people .....
    You mean physical boundaries (mental boundaries can't be imposed). Well, what made you to allow this to happen to you?

Humiliation is a mantle state and one can learn to get out of it. I have seen people who can't be humiliated, no matter what others do to them.

n u sayng that kisi ki feeling or views kisi aur ko hurt kare to its rght k dusre uska badla culture or religion ki taak pe le ....

India m har kisi ko savtantre vichar rakhne ki aajadi h yaha culture ya religion k basis par soach ko badlne ka koi riwaz to i havent heard...

So if some one have some views and feeling those may be unacceptable by narrow minded people then they dnt have rght to stop them to change their thinking or tk revenge of having such thinking....

Living with Harmony wht needed to be there.....
    Thinking and keeping views is good and independent thinking is better, however, thinking that what "I" think is "right" leads to problems.

Humanity vs Culture/Religion
    Neither "humanity" nor "culture/religion" can exist in isolation. They are also not "options" which can be chosen independently.

What's the real issue that's bothering you? You seem to be confused. Doing some pranayam would help.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

rajneeshantil (November 7th, 2011)

i fully wid my elder brother upender sab....miss rathi tel me 1 thing.....gao mai eek baache ko bachpaan se bataya jata hai ki apne gao mai,gwandi gaoo mai n 3gotra mai shaadi nahi kar saktee..pherr bhi kaye log baazz nahi aate n hamara culture todtee hai....thn m sorry to say but they deserve to die..sooo kuch maslo mai culture pehle aata hai not humanity..

yar hud h.....

boundaries kaha maine nt physical.... n boundaries nt just meant to be physical

n why u relate dat to me...

dnt give such statements....

n koi be problem ho... Time har marz ki dava hoti h....

all learn how to handle their humiliation

u just tlkng the topic on some other way...

You mean physical boundaries (mental boundaries can't be imposed). Well, what made you to allow this to happen to you?

Humiliation is a mantle state and one can learn to get out of it. I have seen people who can't be humiliated, no matter what others do to them.

Thinking and keeping views is good and independent thinking is better, however, thinking that what "I" think is "right" leads to problems.

Are the same thing dusro par bhi to lagu hoti h

m nt sayng nyone to impose their thinking...

bt u kinda doing d same...

Are yar topic kya h

which is important

existence to dono ki hamesha hi rhegi

par kisi situation m kis cheez ko jayada importance deni chahiye

insaniyat ya rivayat....

Neither "humanity" nor "culture/religion" can exist in isolation. They are also not "options" which can be chosen independently.

What's the real issue that's bothering you? You seem to be confused. Doing some pranayam would help.

Do nt comment personal

just state ur view only

that wud be better

who so ever you are

hope u get it right

Issue to maine pahle kayi posts m clear kiya h bt i think u didnt get it

so u need pranayam nt me.... ok Mahasayae

yahi to soach ka fer h

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    i fully wid my elder brother upender sab....miss rathi tel me 1 thing.....gao mai eek baache ko bachpaan se bataya jata hai ki apne gao mai,gwandi gaoo mai n 3gotra mai shaadi nahi kar saktee..pherr bhi kaye log baazz nahi aate n hamara culture todtee hai....thn m sorry to say but they deserve to die..sooo kuch maslo mai culture pehle aata hai not humanity..

Do nt comment personal
    I am sure you were not talking about your neighbor in the below quote of yours.