Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Humanity or religion

Lightbulb Humanity or religion

What you think is superior - Humanity or Religion?

Culture insaan se h.... ya insaan culture se...........

???????????

Quote Originally Posted by a4ami12 View Post

???????????
    Are the 2 questions related?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

VPannu (November 4th, 2011)

???????????

कल्चर के हो स ?
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

MKadwa (November 3rd, 2011)

???????????
    Humans created religion so that "humanity" prevails.

There is two way relation between a culture and a person. People make culture and a person is made out of culture.

What's the real issue/problem?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

MKadwa (November 3rd, 2011), prashantacmet (November 3rd, 2011), sunillathwal (November 4th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post

There is two way relation between a culture and a person. People make culture and a person is made out of culture.

Well said dear, if it is humanity vs religion than humanity is much superior, humanity is highest goal of any religion and culture, if it is human vs religion, than also human is superior because religion is made/started by human, for the human, followed by human, without human religion/culture is nothing or doesnot exist. so in any case the human or humanity is much superior. However, the question may be reframed/explained bit for batter discussion please.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

MKadwa (November 3rd, 2011), rajneeshantil (November 5th, 2011), ravinderjeet (November 3rd, 2011), upendersingh (November 4th, 2011)

Nice Thread.

My View :

"If God is the root cause for our social degradation, destroy that god. If it is religion, destroy that religion...i would prefer to be a human"

Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan

???????????
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; November 3rd, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

nainsunil007 (November 5th, 2011), ravinderjeet (November 3rd, 2011), sukhbirhooda (November 4th, 2011), suman16 (March 5th, 2012)

???????????
    Religion is a way of life prescribed by group of humans and the way of life so propounded may be referred to as humanity also. So religion and humanity are the same thing and there can be no comparison. That is why, any degradation in human values leads to religious degradation.

Man came first and culture followed him. Again, culture is also a way of life which is inseparable from religion. Therefore, religion, humanity and culture are siblings of the same father called insaan in your parlance.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 3rd, 2011), sukhbirhooda (November 5th, 2011)

Hmmm ...... Humanity vs Religion or culture....

question to ak hi h relation.....

Thing is .... is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

I guess ab question clear hogya hoga.........

Sir ji Culture hamare samaj ki paramparaye h jinhe insaan ne hi banaya h .....
    Religion hamara dhram h jise bhi insaan ne banaya h ........
    aur humanity sabse bada dhram jise insaniyat kahte h jo upar wale ki creation h........

16. The Following User Says Thank You to a4ami12 For This Useful Post:

suman16 (March 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Are the 2 questions related?
    Hmmm ...... Humanity vs Religion or culture....

question to ak hi h relation.....

Thing is .... is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

I guess ab question clear hogya hoga.........

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    कल्चर के हो स ?

Sir ji Culture hamare samaj ki paramparaye h jinhe insaan ne hi banaya h .....
    Religion hamara dhram h jise bhi insaan ne banaya h ........
    aur humanity sabse bada dhram jise insaniyat kahte h jo upar wale ki creation h........

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post

is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Well said dear, if it is humanity vs religion than humanity is much superior, humanity is highest goal of any religion and culture, if it is human vs religion, than also human is superior because religion is made/started by human, for the human, followed by human, without human religion/culture is nothing or doesnot exist. so in any case the human or humanity is much superior. However, the question may be reframed/explained bit for batter discussion please.
    Very right.............. Agree.................

Is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    Nice Thread.

My View :

"If God is the root cause for our social degradation, destroy that god. If it is religion, destroy that religion...i would prefer to be a human"

Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    Thank you sir for appreciation....

I would like to say something on ur statement....

Its nt a comment ... Its my view....

GOD has never been root for any degradation but HE is a source if we believe in HIM we never leave hope that one day every thing would be gonna be right and also HE becames a source for us to face problems... Its nt that everyone do believe in GOD bt everyone do have someone or something in which they do believe.

And Culture and Religion are Human creation but human is nt creation of these.... coz whn these things was nt there still human was there... tab insaan ko jungli kahte the.

Ye insaan ko social banati h bt inse to life m boundaries aati h kuch hud tak sahi bhi h
    bt wht my point is that "DOR ko itna na khicho k vo tut jaaye".

I guess

now here all wud understand wht my point is and wht really i m talking about...

Thank you

Regards

Amita

Thank you sir for appreciation....

I would like to say something on ur statement....

Its nt a comment ... Its my view....

GOD has never been root for any degradation but HE is a source if we believe in HIM we never leave hope that one day every thing would be gonna be right and also HE becames a source for us to face problems... Its nt that everyone do believe in GOD bt everyone do have someone or something in which they do believe.

And Culture and Religion are Human creation but human is nt creation of these.... coz whn these things was nt there still human was there... tab insaan ko jungli kahte the.

Ye insaan ko social banati h bt inse to life m boundaries aati h kuch hud tak sahi bhi h
    bt wht my point is that "DOR ko itna na khicho k vo tut jaaye".

I guess

now here all wud understand wht my point is and wht really i m talking about...

Thank you

Regards

Amita
    yaah ,now every thing is clear ,the matter is over.thanks amita.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

MKadwa (November 3rd, 2011), rajneeshantil (November 5th, 2011)

for me culture badaa hai...jo isse todegaaa usse saazaa jaroor milegii...jaise ki haryane mai n western up mai,punjab n rajasthan mai milti rahi hai

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    for me culture badaa hai...jo isse todegaaa usse saazaa jaroor milegii...jaise ki haryane mai n western up mai,punjab n rajasthan mai milti rahi hai

welcm to thread ......

aapka view aapko mubarak...

mera view mujhe ..........

plzz apsee eek request hai miss rathi...jaat ho jaato ki tarahh soocho raphujiyaa ki ju nii:p

Ji i dnt think like smbody.... its my own view....

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    plzz apsee eek request hai miss rathi...jaat ho jaato ki tarahh soocho raphujiyaa ki ju nii:p

Very right.............. Agree.................

Is it right to compromise with human life or human feelings just for the sake of maintaining culture or for the sake of some religion?

NOT AT ALL. No religion and culture atlist theoritically permits/allows/advocates any killing, Good or bad people are in all religions/cultures and such killings generally executed by individual/s by ignoring their religions/cultures, no doubt, there are certain incidents in the history where people were killed on religious grounds and due to cultural/religious practices. But no killing on any ground is good.