Thread: Indian Navy 10+2cadet Entry Scheme June-2012 Course-IMP job

Indian Navy 10+2cadet Entry Scheme June-2012 Course-IMP job

THE INDIAN NAVY

Become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Course Commencing - June 2012

Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
    • Age : Between 17 to 19 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1993 to 01 July 1995 both dates inclusive)
    • Educational Qualifications : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in english either in class X or class XII.
    • Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height Male - 157 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight - The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
    • Starting Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000/-
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (November 5th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (November 5th, 2011)

How to Apply: Apply Online at Nausena Bharti website by clicking at Officer Entry button under the option Apply Online (bottom right sidebar) on or before 06/12/2011. Take two copies of the submitted application form and send it to : Post Bag No. 4, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
    For further details and apply online, kindly visit at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (November 5th, 2011)

Saurabhji It is good info for young boys.
    Laxman Burdak

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

saurabhjaglan (November 5th, 2011)