Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: which community hate JATS the most????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    i think brahmins. reason for this is that all religion agreed to this fact that from ancient times brahims were well educated and well acquaint with the religious literature and scriptures. we all at present also invites them in every moment of either happiness or grief. JAT used to oppose this myth from the very begining. when sikhs, marathas, rajputs and other comminity admits the supremacy of brahmins it was only jat community who raise its voice against them. what do you say??????????? well in the end i can only say JATS are not meant to for hate or disgust rather we are created by GOD to love and be loved by everyone. JATS are better target for LOVE than HATE.
    भाई इसमें सिक्ख गलत जोड़ दिया ...मराठे तो थे ही ब्राह्मण और राजपूत ब्राह्मणों की बनाई हुई एक जाति स | सिक्ख पंथ तो बना ही ब्राह्मणवाद के खिलाफ था इसी कारण तो पंजाब के जाटों ने इस पंथ को अपनाया था | हरियाणा के जाटों ने इस ब्राह्मणवाद से तंग आकर आर्य समाज को अपनाया था |
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Ch. rakesh sangwan Ji, i just said in lighter note, what i heard in general [ " जाटड़ा और काटड़ा आपणे ने ही मारा करे " ] otherwise i also 1000% believe ''आपणा मरेगा तो कम त कम छाया में तो गेरेगा'' आखिर में आपणे ही काम आया करे | don't be angry.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vishalsunsunwal For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 30th, 2014)

Why you guys disown your own community, If a person is not able to establish a understanding n good communication with another person, then in this matter, where caste matters??? All are not same, we all know, Just becoz of one's bad deeds stop judging the whole community. By publishing Threads like this "Who Hate Jats" will definitely make you hate. Why dont you start "why jats are loved" If the thread maker is hated by another communities than it is not becoz he is jat, Its becoz of his/her own deeds please take care, respect your community.
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riyaa For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 22nd, 2011), JSRana (December 20th, 2011), rajpaldular (April 30th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by riyaa View Post
    Why you guys disown your own community, If a person is not able to establish a understanding n good communication with another person, then in this matter, where caste matters??? All are not same, we all know, Just becoz of one's bad deeds stop judging the whole community. By publishing Threads like this "Who Hate Jats" will definitely make you hate. Why dont you start "why jats are loved" If the thread maker is hated by another communities than it is not becoz he is jat, Its becoz of his/her own deeds please take care, respect your community.
    I really appreciate your feeling, positive attitude and maturity, regards

Dear JLers, now tagge ke thoda sa albeda dete hue topic amend karta hu ki. "why jats are loved" ar reply ki suruwat Riyaaji karengi. apart from this, i want say that i did not start this thread to spread hatred or communal difference. nor i had any bad experiences with brahmans. in fact, my first GF was a brahman. all i wanna know is the views of JLers on this point. there is nothing like spreading negativity.i have heard it from many persons that is why i want to know the real fact. ar kisse ke falaye te kuch na felta jab tai usne kamzor dimaag na mil jate. another thing i wanna point out is that whenever any JLer find it hard to digest any point, s/he should refrain her/himself from making any personal comment on the thread starter. we cann't even imagine, what the other person is capable of.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 22nd, 2011)

Doctor sahib.Thanks. I agree with you. This question is very subjective as there are diffeent sidesof this issue. My humble testimony about my fellow Jats- is that I am being eternaly thankful to them for standing with me,supported me in my time of needs-(unconditional),no questions ever asked.Under the tough/rough manhood/womenhood of Jats, there is great a ,great,great love /kindness/justice is over flowing in Jat community and it really does not matter who does not like us. We as Jats stand tall and keep doing our Jat Dharma. Thanks . I love all the Jats.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sapverma For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 23rd, 2011), JSRana (December 23rd, 2011), riyaa (December 23rd, 2011)

I think, both of you are right and free to express your views, please donot feel bad, ofcourse any personal attack/accusation/disrespect/blame etc is always wrong, Let us discuss which community likes/dislikes most our community. regards

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    jats hates jats most ,hindu,muslim,sikh,arysamaji,sanaatni jats hates each other then indian baluchi,pakistani,afgani,sindhi jats hates each other then punjabi,haryanvi baagdi ,purabiya jats hates each other then baagdu,baangru,khaadru,deshwaali jats hates each other,then huda,malik,dhiya balhara,sangwan,mann,gill,rathi,dhillon,chhillar,b hullar jats hates each other,then in our village bheetrle,baahrle,saahle,bagad aale ,baag aale ,dahleej aale ,thobey hates each other ,then jatlandars hates jatlandars then ameer jats hates greeb jats ,then sahri jats hates ganwaaru jats,then padhaa likhaa jats hates anpadh jats,then Female jats hate Hemale jats ,then bahu jats hate saasu jats and so on .........सदभावनाओं सहित |
    baat bahut bekaari se
    Last edited by AbhinavMahle; December 23rd, 2011 at 11:20 AM.

Dear JLers, now tagge ke thoda sa albeda dete hue topic amend karta hu ki. "why jats are loved" ar reply ki suruwat Riyaaji karengi.
    I haven't started why jats are hate, neither i am not interested in making y jats are loved..

apart from this, i want say that i did not start this thread to spread hatred or communal difference. nor i had any bad experiences with brahmans. in fact, my first GF was a brahman. all i wanna know is the views of JLers on this point.
    there is nothing like spreading negativity.i have heard it from many persons that is why i want to know the real fact. ar kisse ke falaye te kuch na felta jab tai usne kamzor dimaag na mil jate. another thing i wanna point out is that whenever any JLer find it hard to digest any point, s/he should refrain her/himself from making any personal comment on the thread starter. we cann't even imagine, what the other person is capable of.
    Secondly I haven't attack someone personally, Please read the lines again that was for all, and BTW now You yourself allowing people to do that...

You yourself wrote your girlfriend is brahman, and you make thread Who hates jats most, starting with a Line I think they are brahmans...What does that show now...

aur agara kise ke na falaye kuch na failta tou hamara desh hi na azad hota, Anna ji ka anshan bekaar jata and so on...

Please dont take my words wrong..Neither i have nor I want to attack someone personally..
    Last edited by riyaa; December 23rd, 2011 at 11:53 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to riyaa For This Useful Post:

I haven't started why jats are hate, neither i am not interested in making y jats are loved..
    Secondly I haven't attack someone personally, Please read the lines again that was for all, and BTW now You yourself allowing people to do that...

You yourself wrote your girlfriend is brahman, and you make thread Who hates jats most, starting with a Line I think they are brahmans...What does that show now...

aur agara kise ke na falaye kuch na failta tou hamara desh hi na azad hota, Anna ji ka anshan bekaar jata and so on...

Please dont take my words wrong..Neither i have nor I want to attack someone personally..

Respected Riyajii, my post did not points out towards you. i just made this ardent request to vivek sahu who had called my mentally sick. i haven't read such a rustic rebuker on the JL till date. anyways, you have also guessed GF as girl friend. i didn't mean that. what i mean is my first Gaddar Friend was a brahmin.

Last edited by rajneeshantil; December 23rd, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rajneeshantil For This Useful Post:

Respected Riyajii, my post did not points out towards you. i just made this ardent request to vivek sahu who had called me "mentally sick". i haven't read such a rustic rebuker on the JL till date. anyways, you have also wrongly guessed GF as girl friend. i didn't mean that. what i mean is my first Gaddar Friend was a brahmin jisko manne panchvi class mein teen baar dhoya tha gaddari ke karan.
    like i said earlier, jats are better target for love than hate. jatta te sab pyar kare hai isme koe shaq na hai. par isse bhi te log honge jo mharte jalle hai. unki bujhu tha. kuch bujna galat ho hai is thread mein samjha mein.