Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Jatland members meet in Delhi on 20 Nov, 2011

congratulations Navin ji.............bahut bahut mubarak ho aapko

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nehasinghaz For This Useful Post:

navingulia (December 4th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by nehasinghaz View Post
    congratulations Navin ji.............bahut bahut mubarak ho aapko
    Mubarkbaad tho theek hai neha ji but aap kyon nahi aaye !
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

preetikhatri (November 23rd, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    Mubarkbaad tho theek hai neha ji but aap kyon nahi aaye !

thank you for the compliment mann ji ..........per mujhe nahi lagta ki maine samar se ya bharti ji ya aapse kaha tha ki maine meet per aaoge........jaha tak baat hai milne ki aur book ki tho woh mi aapne convenience k hisaab se plan kar longi.... ...thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nehasinghaz View Post

thank you for the compliment mann ji ..........per mujhe nahi lagta ki maine samar se ya bharti ji ya aapse kaha tha ki maine meet per aaoge........jaha tak baat hai milne ki aur book ki tho woh mi aapne convenience k hisaab se plan kar longi.... ...thank you
    okk ji!...............................................

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

maaan sab jo aayaa thaaa unko bhi kabhi kabhi yaad kar liya karo

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    maaan sab jo aayaa thaaa unko bhi kabhi kabhi yaad kar liya karo
    There is a saying in haryana " U alsways miss what u don't have". :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

deependra (November 30th, 2011)

Mann Sahab eb tey is haluvey ka kimmey kar deu na tey suwaad na aavey fir......isney ghal leu yo ho liya hai tayar...kadey laag jaya.....or kimmey doodh-daadh garam kar leu halvey gelyan theek rehga...
    Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    There is a saying in haryana " U alsways miss what u don't have". :-)
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (December 9th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Mann Sahab eb tey is haluvey ka kimmey kar deu na tey suwaad na aavey fir......isney ghal leu yo ho liya hai tayar...kadey laag jaya.....or kimmey doodh-daadh garam kar leu halvey gelyan theek rehga...
    Theek hai ji Chahal saab ! jaisa aap ka hukum !

Congratulations Sir, as always you are the best..!!

I am waiting for my copy of book...

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    My book launch, the most imp day of my life. My wonderful, beautiful friends who attended it and who sent me their wishes. All of you have made my life beautiful by being a part of it. Cannot thank all of you enough and wont even try to. Love you all.
    All Jatlanders have been my family always. Where ever i have reached today is largely due to the blessings and support of my Jatland.com family.
    I love you all.
    "So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
    -- Gordon William Allport (1897-1967), American psychologist

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meenu_singhch For This Useful Post:

navingulia (December 4th, 2011)

Navin bhaisaab you are one of the most positive people I have ever seen in my life. When I say that I am talking about extereme examples. Knowing how you think and how you live your life can turn anyone into a superman. Superman is a fake superman you are the real one ( without that 'chunni). Thanks for such an inspiration.
    My way or my way ?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaganjat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 10th, 2011), cooljat (December 19th, 2011), deependra (December 19th, 2011), navingulia (December 19th, 2011), ritu (December 10th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011)

Bahut Dhanyawad Bhaai Gagan. God has been kind to give me the opportunity to work and the affection and blessings of everyone.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Hi, you should have informed me.
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

Quote Originally Posted by delhione View Post
    Hi, you should have informed me.

यशपाल भाई, लगता है आप यह पोस्ट जल्दबाजी में लिख गये। आजकल 2021 चल रहा है (2011 नहीं).

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय