Thread: Jatland members meet in Delhi on 20 Nov, 2011

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jatland members meet in Delhi on 20 Nov, 2011

Dear All,
    It is always great to meet all those with whom we interact in Forums or Chaupal here on Jatland in real instead of the virtual world. I am sure, even the people who do not interact but simply come and read too would not miss an opportunity to meet fellow-Jatlanders.

So, all those who are in and around Delhi, please come for the book-launch of Navin Gulia’s…
    In Quest of The Last Victory and it can be a Jatland meet as well if you all join !!!
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?33066-Invitation-to-Book-Launch-In-quest-of-The-Last-Victory

Day & Date : Sunday, 20th November 2011
    Time : 3:30pm
    Place: Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt.

Let us make it a Jatlanders' - meet as well and a successful one

I would request all Jatlanders to bring their family members along.

There are few Jatland members from foreign lands travelling to India these days, so please make your plans accordingly so you too can join on 20th Nov.

I hope none of us who can make it shall miss this opportunity. ( In Dec 2005 too there had been a great Jatlanders’ meet at village Barhana during a function of Jan-Jagriti organized by Navin. It always remains fresh in my memory. Have not attended another Jatland meet since then full of so much enthusiasm among members.)

Please confirm your presence with a PM to me or Samar Kadian.

Hoping to meet a good number of Jatlanders on 20th November and making this meet a success.

Warm regards,
    Bharti .

PS: All the female members of Jatland are specially requested to come. I need company, girls:p
    Last edited by bharti; November 9th, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 9th, 2011), cooljat (November 9th, 2011), dndeswal (November 20th, 2011), JSRana (November 9th, 2011), Maniisha (November 17th, 2011), stokas (November 19th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (November 10th, 2011), vicky84 (November 9th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (November 11th, 2011)