Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Bus Drivers In Haryana.

Women Bus Drivers In Haryana.

I came across an advertisement on JL for Hiring of Male Bus Drivers by the State Government. See Below:

Director General, State Transport, Haryana[/FONT]
    30 Bays Building, IInd Floor, Sector-17, Chandigarh

Recruitment of Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Conductors for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service - Gurgaon & Faridabad

Applications are invited through registered post on the prescribed application form from the eligible Male candidates for the engagement of Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Conductors purely on an annual contract basis (renewal of the agreement only on the satisfactory service with 10% increase in wages) for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service at Gurgaon & Faridabad :

• Heavy Vehicle Driver : 600 posts (Gurgaon-250, Faridabad-350), Remuneration : Rs. 10000/- consolidated, Age : 18-40 Year as on 02/12/2011
    • Conductor : 600 posts (Gurgaon-250, Faridabad-350), Remuneration : Rs. 8000/- consolidated, Age : 18-40 Year as on 02/12/2011
    [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the State Policy must change and women should also be hired as Bus Driver's and Conductor's. There is no scientific/medical reason for their exclusion from driving jobs.
    It will be a BIG confidence booster for rural women and also good for their public image in the state and the public image of the state.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    I came across an advertisement on JL for Hiring of Male Bus Drivers by the State Government. See Below:

Recruitment of Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Conductors for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service - Gurgaon & Faridabad

Applications are invited through registered post on the prescribed application form from the eligible Male candidates for the engagement of Heavy Vehicle Drivers & Conductors purely on an annual contract basis (renewal of the agreement only on the satisfactory service with 10% increase in wages) for Haryana Roadways City Bus Service at Gurgaon & Faridabad :

• Heavy Vehicle Driver : 600 posts (Gurgaon-250, Faridabad-350), Remuneration : Rs. 10000/- consolidated, Age : 18-40 Year as on 02/12/2011
    • Conductor : 600 posts (Gurgaon-250, Faridabad-350), Remuneration : Rs. 8000/- consolidated, Age : 18-40 Year as on 02/12/2011
    [/B]

I think the State Policy must change and women should also be hired as Bus Driver's and Conductor's. There is no scientific/medical reason for their exclusion from driving jobs.
    It will be a BIG confidence booster for rural women and also good for their public image in the state and the public image of the state.
    Dont you think that you just think just WOWish. Montek Singh Ahluwaalia shall give you a call for a special seat in Planning comission.

घरां बैठ क बालक पालती नहीं सुहाती आपने लुगाई पताई !
    Last edited by Samarkadian; November 14th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011), vicky84 (November 14th, 2011)

man lo kar bhi di bharti.............

per pher ke karoje je sarre malang driver ki leni deni kar denge

2 din pache ek or thread aawega pher hadde.......

mahila bus drivero ke sath misbehave

ha govt ne kamai karni se te badiya tarika se..........sarre ke sare un e ki bus ki bat mein pawenge

[/B]

It will be a BIG confidence booster for rural women and also good for their public image in the state and the public image of the state.[/QUOTE]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011), VPannu (November 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    special seat in Planning comission.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smug.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13218  

[COLOR="#FF0000"]I think the State Policy must change and women should also be hired as Bus Driver's and Conductor's..
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Dont you think that you just think just WOWish. Montek Singh Ahluwaalia shall give you a call for a special seat in Planning comission.
    It's socially unviable to have women drivers & conductors, particularly in this uncivilized part (def: Not considered to be socially, culturally, or morally advanced) of India. And the reasons we all know very well why..

@ Samar,
    There are women conductors in Andhra State transport buses & also in Mysore city buses. Though i have never come across a single women bus driver so far.

Womens are loco pilots in Indian Railways & Delhi Metro.
    Last edited by ssgoyat; November 14th, 2011 at 03:02 PM.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011), cooljat (November 14th, 2011), malikdeepak1 (November 14th, 2011), neetu21 (November 14th, 2011), rajneeshantil (November 20th, 2011), Rmandaura (November 17th, 2011), rohittewatia (November 17th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (November 15th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Though i have never come across a single women bus driver so far.

maharastra mein mne dekhi se..........taxi driver bhi a bus driver bhi..........

conductor te bhari pdi se

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    there are women conductors in Andhra State transport buses & also in Mysore city buses. Though i have never come across a single women bus driver so far.
    I agree, there is much more respect given to women down south than what is given in north! hence they are able to serve as conductors in local buses (which are crowded). Apne kenhya hal-filhal to mijaan thik naa baithe bus me.. hawa-tawa khraab se!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    I agree, there is much more respect given to women down south than what is given in north! hence they are able to serve as conductors in local buses (which are crowded). Apne kenhya hal-filhal to mijaan thik naa baithe bus me.. hawa-tawa khraab se!
    ar ude ki bussa mein ek e khidki ho se............ar conductor ne na handana padta ticket katan tai...........

aape le ja se..........

mahre hadde isse tau su jo jbe bteau ban ja se...........

You should fight for this noble cause. Enough is enough! This is a height of injustice against women in every sector. I think there should be reservation in these jobs for women. Urmila ji, why don't you start a campaign ?! It will be real confidence booster. Indian women need people like you for their empowerment in male dominated society.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011), JSRana (November 14th, 2011), VPannu (November 16th, 2011)

Oh, forgot to mention, very hot thread once again. It will definitely bring awareness in this rude male dominated society! You and Riya rock !! Keep rocking :rock :rock

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    You should fight for this noble cause. Enough is enough! This is a height of injustice against women in every sector. I think there should be reservation in these jobs for women. Urmila ji, why don't you start a campaign ?! It will be real confidence booster. Indian women need people like you for their empowerment in male dominated society.
    ha ha ha

chada do pahad pe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyarocks For This Useful Post:

utar sumit dega
    lolz
    :p
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

Quote Originally Posted by preetikhatri View Post
    utar sumit dega
    lolz
    :p
    mne te de diya...........

koe andi si madam hogi te mne te koe seat no 1,2,3 pe te tha ni sakta..............wa e bus ne chod ke bhajege.............

ar ise dar te we madama ne driver na late.........

k karega bhai
    fevicol laake baithega k seat pe??
    :p :p
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

k karega bhai
    fevicol laake baithega k seat pe??
    :p :p

chumbakiye force hogga bawli bebe

ek seat mere tahi b rokk diye
    driver male ho ya female
    fark na padta
    sab soch ki bat hai
    driver means driver
    what d hell is do wid sex
    kise bechare ya bechari ko rojgar mil jaa
    mhara k jaave hai
    ARR CHORRO KAAN KHOL K SUNN LO
    ITNA NA BOLYA KARTE
    URMILA JI NAE KOI GALAT BAT NA KAHI
    k fark pade hai nyu batado?
    ibb chorriya nae chorri tae kuch kahan tae rahi
    haan jisne darr lage lady driver ki bus me
    vo manya baithiyo :p :p
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

chorri te na keh.....per chore ke jin de se un ne...........

u ka dhyan aage road pe kam ar pache faltu reh ga kde koesa ched na ja
    ek seat mere tahi b rokk diye
    driver male ho ya female
    fark na padta
    sab soch ki bat hai
    driver means driver
    what d hell is do wid sex
    kise bechare ya bechari ko rojgar mil jaa
    mhara k jaave hai
    ARR CHORRO KAAN KHOL K SUNN LO
    ITNA NA BOLYA KARTE
    URMILA JI NAE KOI GALAT BAT NA KAHI
    k fark pade hai nyu batado?
    ibb chorriya nae chorri tae kuch kahan tae rahi
    haan jisne darr lage lady driver ki bus me
    vo manya baithiyo :p :p

बस डरेवरा ने गाल खाणी भी पड़ जा हैं, आर टेम पे देणी भी पड़ जा हैं | ऊपर ते धुल माट्टी और 100 बात हैं | स्कूटी कोना अक कान मरोड़ा आर भजा दी | Roadways की बस से , गेअर बदलन आर स्टीरिंग घुमान में वर्जिस सी हो जागी |मान ल्यो राह में पंचर हो जा बस, फेर ? यु राछ मानसा के ऐ काबू में आ सके है | हाँ जह्याज चला ल्यो, उसमे ते खटके दाबने हैं :D

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (November 14th, 2011), deepgill (November 14th, 2011), kapdal (November 20th, 2011), navdeepkhatkar (November 17th, 2011), rajneeshantil (November 20th, 2011), singhvp (December 14th, 2011), spdeshwal (November 16th, 2011), ssgoyat (November 15th, 2011), upendersingh (November 14th, 2011), vicky84 (November 14th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (November 14th, 2011), vikda (December 14th, 2011)

bawle
    yaahe mentality to badalni hai

our sociaty is legging behind just because of discriminationa
    fst parents discriminate b/w
    baby boy n gal
    den society
    i do accept dat gals have some limits
    but it does nt mean
    dat Our Society n Govt. should not give a Chance to women.
    CHANGES R MEANT FOR D BETTERMENT OF SOCIETY N INDIVIDUAL

SO dere is no harm in Urmilaji' point
    i ll explain d philosophy behind it later
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    ऊपर ते धुल माट्टी और 100 बात हैं || Roadways की बस से , गेअर बदलन आर स्टीरिंग घुमान में वर्जिस सी हो जागी |मान ल्यो राह में पंचर हो जा बस, फेर ? यु राछ मानसा के ऐ काबू में आ सके है |
    No big deal for a woman to change tyres or drive a motor vehicle. Woman in cities do all the time!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

preetikhatri (November 14th, 2011)