Thread: Negative Post Points

Negative Post Points

Dear Mods,

I, certainly, want to avoid post the opinions which can possibly harm JL members and visitors. Recently, I am awarded -ive points for post, but not able to figure out which post.

If I can notify in someway that which post is harming other's feeling, I will appreciate that.

Thanks
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

Quote Originally Posted by shivamchaudhary View Post
    Dear Mods,

I, certainly, want to avoid post the opinions which can possibly harm JL members and visitors. Recently, I am awarded -ive points for post, but not able to figure out which post.

If I can notify in someway that which post is harming other's feeling, I will appreciate that.

Thanks
    भाई शिवम्, तू भी कतई ठाल्ली आदमी लाग्गे. पोस्ट के पॉइंट वगैरह केल्कुलेट करके पूरा हिसाब किताब राख्खे..
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (November 17th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (December 24th, 2011), Prikshit (November 15th, 2011)

And thank for bringing this to our notice. There might be many more fellow jatlanders like me who are not aware of this negative marking
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 15th, 2011)

Negative marking to sahi hai, but ye mili kyun aur kaise iska bhi to pata chale
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    भाई शिवम्, तू भी कतई ठाल्ली आदमी लाग्गे. पोस्ट के पॉइंट वगैरह केल्कुलेट करके पूरा हिसाब किताब राख्खे..
    manne tai aaj taayi nu naa dekha hai mere kitne points hai.......en ka ke fadda hai......thodi light mariyo e baat pai.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 11th, 2011)

Dear Brothers, please let me know, how these points are awarded, where one can see and what do the three coloured lines next to our names, mean, how these coloured lines increase/decrease and what does it mean.

Dear Sir,

Please click at My Profile then Activity Level and you will find answers to your quarries.

Thanks
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

One of the reasons for negative points is when your post gets deleted. The post is not necessarily objectionable, but it may be part of a conversation that a member/ members reported as irrelevant to thread and a moderator agreed to delete it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (December 23rd, 2011)

सीधा सा फ़ॉर्मूला है, जो जितनी सीधी और स्पष्ट बात करेगा, और moderator की राजनैतिक सोच से इत्तेफाक नहीं रखेगा उसके उतने ही नंबर काट लिए जायेंगे I और अगर आपने किसी रूढ़िवादी सदस्य की हाँ में हाँ नहीं मिलाई, मैजोरिटी के साथ नहीं चले, कांग्रेस को रोज़ पांच छ गालियाँ नहीं दी (खासकर राहुल या सोनिया को ), बीजेपी की और नरेंदर मोदी की तारीफ नहीं की तो आप को प्रतिबंधित (Ban) भी किया जा सकता है I
    Last edited by singhvp; December 23rd, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Ankurbaliyan (December 26th, 2011), deshi-jat (December 23rd, 2011), JSRana (December 24th, 2011), malikdeepak1 (December 24th, 2011), Maniisha (December 26th, 2011), sjakhars (December 23rd, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), urmiladuhan (December 23rd, 2011), vicky84 (December 25th, 2011)

Ha ha ha VPji.. dukhti nas pe paa dhra gya yu to!!
    Post udte e negative point milenge, er kayi bar infraction bhi
    baki mere khatir to bematlab hai ye point/level wgarah. no relevance at all!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

JSRana (December 24th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (December 24th, 2011), Maniisha (December 26th, 2011), singhvp (December 24th, 2011), sjakhars (December 24th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 24th, 2011), vicky84 (December 25th, 2011)

[QUOTE=malikdeepak1;291952]Ha ha ha VPji.. dukhti nas pe paa dhra gya yu to!!
    baki mere khatir to bematlab hai ye point/level wgarah. no relevance at all![/QUOTE]

अपने कानी त भी dit·to,,,,
    Last edited by kuldeeppunia25; December 24th, 2011 at 01:42 PM.
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

JSRana (December 24th, 2011)

[QUOTE=kuldeeppunia25;291960]
    Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Ha ha ha VPji.. dukhti nas pe paa dhra gya yu to!!
    baki mere khatir to bematlab hai ye point/level wgarah. no relevance at all![/QUOTE]

अपने कानी त भी dit·to,,,,
    yo point system te rajneeti tai bana rakya hai, isme mat bado, maar kha jaoge ar asli jatland te door chale jaoge , sachi kahu su
    point lene ke liye bhai taine kai bina baat ke taage chalane padenge jinka koe ochhitya kona hota
    sachhe jat ki tariya jo jee me aave bas post kare ja
    I always do the worst and hope for the best...:rock

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nainsunil007 For This Useful Post:

JSRana (December 26th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    Dear Sir,

Please click at My Profile then Activity Level and you will find answers to your quarries.

Thanks
    Brother, thanks but still I am unable to find answer to my question, please help, regards

Good Day Col. Fateh Singh Sahab, with regards i am mentioning the same, just click on My Profile and than select Activity Level and there you have all your points when and how awarded. About these three colored lines, color meanings are there and just keep your pointer on these lines for a second and you have your answer there.
    Last edited by Sure; December 30th, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

vijaykajla1 (December 30th, 2011)

Default Admin Account
    Login to view details.
    this has been fixed now.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to system For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 21st, 2012), Moar (February 21st, 2012)