Thread: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc(IT)-Walkin-Aricent.

Exclamation BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc(IT)-Walkin-Aricent.

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:19 PM
    To: HR_TA_iRefer
    Subject: Walk-in Interviews for Trainees (Network Support) in Gurgaon - November 19, 2011

Dear Friends,

We are in the process of hiring freshers for technical support. Please refer your friends and relatives whose
    profiles match with the requirements given below to participate in the selection process.

Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)

Job Location: Gurgaon

Job Profile: Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to customers
    by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products.

Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc ( I.T/Computer Science) / M.Sc (I.T/Computer Science)

Training Duration: 12 months

Skills Required:
    Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:

• Routing Protocols
    • TCP/ IP and IRQs
    • Basic operating systems related to networking

Benefits:
    • Trainees will get a stipend of INR 12,000/- for first 6 months and INR 16000/- from the 7th month onwards
    • Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR
    • Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidates will go through Voice and Accent
    training and product specific training before they can start handling technical cases
    • Incase of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will
    be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer and employees will have the opportunity of higher level of Cisco certification
    Note:

• Candidates should be 2010/2011 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible (candidates awaiting their final semester/year results are also not eligible)
    · Good communication skills (written & verbal)
    • Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
    • Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
    • Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
    • After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to
    performance & open positions
    · Candidates have to go to the venue directly. Kindly do not upload resumes on e-hire

Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned
    schedule:
    Location Gurgaon
    Date November 19, 2011 (Saturday)
    Time 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
    Venue Aricent Group
    Electronic City, Plot 16,
    Sector 18,
    Gurgaon - 122015
    Contact Person Pooja Kumar

All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Special Thanks to Neetu for updating this job to us.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Today One of our dear Friend Ranjit Kumar (TL-Orange) shared,few important questions usually asked in this interview

http://www.techinterviews.com/networ...ew-questions-2

http://www.geekinterview.com/Intervi...ons/Networking

Thanks & Regards.
    Jaglan !