View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the way posts are moderated on this site?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes - completely satisfied

9 24.32%
  • Yes - somewhat satisfied. No change required.

14 37.84%
  • No - somewhat dissatisfied. Change required. JL, please ask for suggestions

20 54.05%
  • No. Completely dissatisfied. JL -Let me tell you how to do it.

9 24.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Are JatLand Members Satisfied with the way posts are Moderated?

Some of the members say that they (Mods) are doing good job but no one comes forward to describe or provide concrete example of that so called good job. According to my perception this site is moderated just on the basis of complaints. Moderator is a programmer or technical hand and a sleeping member of this forum that is what proudly presented as qualification of Mod here. One line answer is given that comments are off topic and hence deleted. There may be other off topic comments on the same thread but those are not deleted because some one did not complain about them. There should be proper explanation for deletion and the person should have right to respond back. These are purely my personal comments. If Mods feel my comments are off topic or offending then feel free to delete it and do not bother to send e-mail for deletion.
    Yoginder Gulia

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 26th, 2011), rajninarwal (November 27th, 2011), vijay (November 27th, 2011), VPannu (November 26th, 2011)

रै भाइयों मेरे तै यो मेसेज मिला : मन्ने इस्सा के गलत लिखा था.

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

================================================== ========================
    Post ID: छोरे नै तू स्किर्ट पहरा कै पार्टी करै सै. शर्म तै तेरी भाज......

Thread:
    Reason: Inappropriate language and related posts.

Last edited by amitneh; November 26th, 2011 at 08:34 AM.
    कुण्डी सोटे आला जाट

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitneh For This Useful Post:

dahiyarocks (November 26th, 2011), Moar (November 27th, 2011)

योगिंदर जी, आपकी या कम्प्लैंड आळी पोस्ट बक्श बहोत दी, ना तै मनै भी इसी पोस्ट हफ्ता भर पहलाम लिखी थी, जमा 2 मिनट भी ना लगाये Mod ने, जिब्बे डिलीट मारी
    My post's title was; two steps forward, one step backward...the same deleting & undeleting story

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Guys, do you want to have look at quality of Moderation. My same post was deleted then undeleted and then deleted again within a span of 2hrs.
    Have a look:

21-NOV-2011 at 8:32 am
    1. Post Deleted on
    Hello ygulia,

Post ID: I think you are biased because it appears that you are not......
    Thread: Is knowing English is a must to get good life and career ?
    Reason: Offtopic/unwanted posts.
    21-NOV-2011 at 7:41 am
    1. Post Un-Deleted
    Hello ygulia,

The post that you created in the following thread has been un-deleted

================================================== =======================
    Post: I think you are biased because it appears that you are not......
    ================================================== =======================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
    The Jatland Forums staff
    21-NOV-2011 at 7:11 am
    1. Post Deleted on
    Hello ygulia,

Post ID: I think you are biased because it appears that you are not......
    Reason: Off topic/unwanted posts.

Actually, it used to be cool but since last two weeks or so, I am observing some weird trend

Some of the members say that they (Mods) are doing good job but no one comes forward to describe or provide concrete example of that so called good job. According to my perception this site is moderated just on the basis of complaints. Moderator is a programmer or technical hand and a sleeping member of this forum that is what proudly presented as qualification of Mod here. One line answer is given that comments are off topic and hence deleted. There may be other off topic comments on the same thread but those are not deleted because some one did not complain about them. There should be proper explanation for deletion and the person should have right to respond back. These are purely my personal comments. If Mods feel my comments are off topic or offending then feel free to delete it and do not bother to send e-mail for deletion.

My opinion: Annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    If I am not wrong this thread/post of mine too would get deleted. If not, then please share your views and also participate in the poll.

My opinion: I am somewhat dissatisfied.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (November 27th, 2011)

सारे याडे स्वाद लेनिया आ रे से |

सरकारी RTI Dept भी १० रपये की पर्च्री काटे से |

याडे सबने "जवाब" चाहिए...

कोई के आपने घर ते पकड़ के लाया था ? की भाई आपने याडे चौधरी बनावे गें |

एक काम करो सारे dissatisfied लोग ५००० rs की मेम्बरशिप फीस कटवा लो जिनको घने जवाब चाहिए | इ- मेल और पोस्ट कर देंगे आपके घर पे जवाब ३० दिन के भीतर |
    और अगर satisfied न हो तो दोबारा RTI घाल देना |

आपके इस ५००० rs में १-२ dedicated Professional hire कर लेंगे | और उस ते इस JL website ने अपडेट भी करवाते रेवेंगे और समाज सुधार के प्रोग्राम भी होजांगे |
    साल के आखर में एक एक white पेपर भेज देंगे की थारे पीसे कित खर्च होए |

याडे फ्री की services मिले तो हज़म न होंदी लोगां ने |
    घर की संस्था बना राखी से के ?
    खुद कुछ करे नि और moderator माडा मोटा गलत कर दे तो उसने फ़ासी पे टांग दो | यो के बात होई ?

सबने "जवाब" चाहिए..."जवाब"
    !!!!!

I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

RavinderSura (November 27th, 2011)

प्रीति, मन्ने अपणा साधा सा पासपोर्ट साइज़ फोटू चिपकाया था प्रोफाइल मै, मोड़ नै फोटू डिलीट कर दिया और साथ-साथ infraction point दे दिए...अक तेरा फोटू असली कोनि..बताओ मोड़ के इब बूझा बी काढण लागगे ?? भगवान नै जिसी शकल बणा उसी तै रह ऐ गी ....मेरे हाथ मै होता तै बेरा ना कद का बदल लेता... इब हैडमास्टर धोरे जाऊ कै जी मेरा फोटू अटेस्ट कर दो, जाटलैंड पै चिपकाणा सै ?

Quote Originally Posted by preetikhatri View Post
    thank u
    mod
    may b at that tym
    i m in anger,
    i appreciate it.
    may b u hv nt seen d post
    i wntd to b deleted
    OK
    i hv seen dat button
    n report u mods abt d same

one more thing
    i wnt to say TO ALL
    DAT ONLY PERSONAL COMMENTS make me or others aggressive
    n nuthing else
    if dere is sum correction regarding d topic dats alwys taken positive.

Gulia Sir,
    The biggest contribution of our moderators' work is evident in the Jatland WIKI- its development and maintenance, with due support from the members as well. We can support the moderators on the forum as well.
    वैसे भी हम सब मेम्बेर्स समझदार-ज्ञानी है, और ऊपर से जाट, इतनी आसानी से कहाँ मणेगे moderators की बात. बहुत से अपने आप के बस में नहीं है, फिर moderators क्या चीज़?
    Some of the members say that they (Mods) are doing good job but no one comes forward to describe or provide concrete example of that so called good job.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 26th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (November 26th, 2011)

ले भाया काट 10 की पर्ची, अर साचम बता, ये सौरभ जगलाण के तै सारे फोटू जमा पास...और हम चिपकवा तै infraction point. यो के रासा सै, बस न्यू बता दे??

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    खुद कुछ करे नि और moderator माडा मोटा गलत कर दे तो उसने फ़ासी पे टांग दो | यो के बात होई ?

!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10 rupiye.gif 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	13291  
    Last edited by deshi-jat; November 26th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

saurabhjaglan (November 26th, 2011)

hahahahahaha...

mere bhee infraction point laag re se :P

http://www.jatland.com/forums/member...-saurabhjaglan
    Chk Infractions

1 point(s) total

Reason
    Date
    Expires
    • Profile InfractionReason: Invalid Profile Info/Signature

November 20th, 2011 01:33 PMby

November 30th, 2011 01:33 PM
    • Profile InfractionReason: Invalid Profile Info/Signature

December 14th, 2008 07:11 PMby

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    ले भाया काट 10 की पर्ची, अर साचम बता, ये सौरभ जगलाण के तै सारे फोटू जमा पास...और हम चिपकवा तै infraction point. यो के रासा सै, बस न्यू बता दे??

I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 26th, 2011)

Question For Owners..Expecting a reponse..

Would like to comment on banning members. I have been receiving emails and PM's from people those who were been banned and created new ID's and now they are releasing their frustration by posting off topics and irritating the unfake id members. I don't know what made them to share this with me..probably they feel even I am a fake ID...So even if dahiyarocks is been banned he will come back with a fake id...i am not sure if he has created one by now...
    The site is been given name Jatland..boley tow jaaton ka group..jaat hote hain ji fitrat se swadu..aur jaatan ney aapas mein khoond bajjaan tey koe nhin rok sakta. ek doosrey ki baat kaatna janam sidh adhikaar hai mhara.jitt jama jarurat nhin uddey bhi dialogue cheppan mein koe parhej nhin karya karte hum. basically humko ye batana hota hai key humney sab kyanhe ka bera hai..tow samne wala jo bol raha hota hai usko literally bawli booch samajh kar hum apni intelligence dikahne ki bharpoor koshish karte hain..dahiyarocks bhi issa e kuch karya karta...er issa karan aala wo ekla tow tha nhi aade...tow ke saaryan ne bann kar dyange?
    In my opinion unless untill the person is abusive and not posting or pasting vulgar and offensive posts or pics..there is no point banning that id..there are ID's who have always been posting off topics, they are still active, even the posts are not been deleted.
    Those who have been pasting vulgar and offensive(specially to women members) pics are still not been banned.People have been commenting on very senior women members...they hardly care that they are commenting on a lady..why are they not been banned as of now?
    dahiyarocks never posted or pasted anything vulgar or offensive. Yes he is little agressive...that doesnt nominate him to be banned I believe..I really don't know why is he been banned?I believe this action could have been avoided.Banning members like this will increase the percentage of fake ID's..and these fake ID's in turn would ruin the charm of Jatland for sure.
    I do have respect for the owners and my heartiest thanks for such a wonderful platform to meet Jaats.Atleast I feel in a different world when I am on site.I would love to contribute to preserve the charm of site.
    Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 26th, 2011), dahiyarocks (November 26th, 2011), urmiladuhan (November 27th, 2011)

''dahiyarocks'' have been banned and reasons have been conveyed to him. It is not appropriate and ethical to discuss it here.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

cooljat (November 26th, 2011), deshi-jat (November 26th, 2011), Moar (November 27th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (November 26th, 2011)

Where are Mods now? Why are they not deleting this disgusting and off the topic remark?

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post

याडे सबने "जवाब" चाहिए...

एक काम करो सारे dissatisfied लोग ५००० rs की मेम्बरशिप फीस कटवा लो जिनको घने जवाब चाहिए | इ- मेल और पोस्ट कर देंगे आपके घर पे जवाब ३० दिन के भीतर |
    और अगर satisfied न हो तो दोबारा RTI घाल देना |

आपके इस ५००० rs में १-२ dedicated Professional hire कर लेंगे | और उस ते इस JL website ने अपडेट भी करवाते रेवेंगे और समाज सुधार के प्रोग्राम भी होजांगे |
    साल के आखर में एक एक white पेपर भेज देंगे की थारे पीसे कित खर्च होए |

याडे फ्री की services मिले तो हज़म न होंदी लोगां ने |

!!!!!

Yoginder Gulia

बिल्कुल सही बात है सीताराम जी ..जो माणस हरदम ऊट-पटांग लिखता हो..वो बैन करणा चाहिए और पोस्ट जिसमे अभद्र भाषा, अपशब्द या व्यक्तिगत आक्षेप हो वो सब तुरंत डिलीट करणी चाहिए, इसमें बी किसी को क्या एतराज़ हो सकता है
    Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    have been banned and reasons have been conveyed to him. It is not appropriate and ethical to discuss it here.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

saurabhjaglan (November 26th, 2011), urmiladuhan (November 27th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    ''dahiyarocks'' have been banned and reasons have been conveyed to him. It is not appropriate and ethical to discuss it here.
    @Respected Jakhar Sir...no offenses to anyone here but ethical and appropriate jatland par bahut bhaari bharkam words hain sir... though I always try n follow an ethical and appropriate way of doing things and as you said its unethical and not appropriate to discuss it here...My apologies..please delete my post if that is off topic..being younger to you I dare to complain which might sound little stupid to you but it sounds rude to reply a curiosity in one liner...
    I would stop myself here.
    Do take care,
    Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!
    Last edited by rajninarwal; November 27th, 2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ins-of-Jatland

History repeats itself .... Again and Again.

I respect Mods/Admins for the thankless job they are doing round the clock but still there are so many loopholes which are clearly visible even to a blind.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

rajninarwal (November 27th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    I said "looks like" but that does not confirm.
    good. let's keep it that way!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by htomar View Post
    Mod acha kaam kar rahe hai..Jatlabnd jaisi site ka moderation bahut tough kaam hai.kaafi saari social network sites hai.waha par easy job hai ye. bcos naa hi waha 1-2 doosre ko jyada jaante hai.sabse bada different cast, religiooun etc and geographically diff hota hai. wese bhi JL par kaafi log "Dutch Courage Mania" ke shikar hai(jaisa ki net par hota hi hai).Jhagda kisi ka bhi ho 10-20 taali bajane waale jarur aa jayenge..
    Good Job mods.
    what is this : )

well said. don't you think a moderator should also be an active participant then?

Agree, if you are not active participant then you do not deserve the position of Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    well said. don't you think a moderator should also be an active participant then?
    Yoginder Gulia

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

dahiyarocks (November 27th, 2011)