View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the way posts are moderated on this site?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes - completely satisfied

9 24.32%
  • Yes - somewhat satisfied. No change required.

14 37.84%
  • No - somewhat dissatisfied. Change required. JL, please ask for suggestions

20 54.05%
  • No. Completely dissatisfied. JL -Let me tell you how to do it.

9 24.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Are JatLand Members Satisfied with the way posts are Moderated?

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    I think that this is site owned by Admins and they got every right to give or not to give special powers to anyone. By voting we will never be able to find any moderator because we will vote only for an active member (who is writing posts or staying in chaupal). An active members got both (in favor of and against) type of views for him. There are few members who are active but never writing posts but giving their comments in background by using like and report button.Such members are some sorts of critics giving a balanced view about posts. Such members will never get a vote but they are actually qualifying for a responsible post like moderator and Admin.
    I have always had mixed views about admins/modes some were friends, Some became friends and some were/are against me. When i evaluate my situation who am i?I am clear that i am member of this site and i got no right to suggest admins to choose moderator of my choice. This friend and enemy view is also some sort of illusion that i am creating around me.Here nobody is friend or enemy these are our thoughts that are making people in favor or against us. And question is why this is happening because we might be wrong somewhere but always thinking us and only us right. So rather then pinpointing admins and moderators we should be happy that atleast there are people to take care of site and we should also thank site owner for giving us chance to be part of such a glorious and beautiful family.

Election by voting does not mean (100%) votes for any one candidate but maximum votes out of all votes.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    Election by voting does not mean (100%) votes for any one candidate but maximum votes out of all votes.
    We don't need politicians here.

What i want to say that Admins are doing all the best to choose Good Mods but, more or less, the SELECTED people should honor that responsibility.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Thanks for clarifying. I was unaware about procedure for selection through elections. Why don't you start another poll giving names of few people whom you feel eligible for post of moderator.

This site is run by members not member and anyone is free to leave or join on her/his will if he is not satisfied.It is impossible to make everyone happy. I applause for moderators they are doing great job. Earlier there were some gaps but now things are improving.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (December 19th, 2011)

Thanks for clarifying. I was unaware about procedure for selection through elections. Why don't you start another poll giving names of few people whom you feel eligible for post of moderator.

This site is run by members not member and anyone is free to leave or join on her/his will if he is not satisfied.It is impossible to make everyone happy. I applause for moderators they are doing great job. Earlier there were some gaps but now things are improving.

Rakeshjee, I think you are a very sensitive person! Please don't mind my direct way of talking - there is no other way (I think) of clarifying something. Again, please don't mind

I think the decision to enter politics is a personal one - I don't think it would be appropriate for me to suggest names.

Rakeshjee, I think you are a very sensitive person! Please don't mind my direct way of talking - there is no other way (I think) of clarifying something. Again, please don't mind

I think the decision to enter politics is a personal one - I don't think it would be appropriate for me to suggest names.
    Then a request will solve purpose, Ask people to put their names for post of moderator. Then we will vote.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    We don't need politicians here.

What i want to say that Admins are doing all the best to choose Good Mods but, more or less, the SELECTED people should honor that responsibility.
    Politics is part of life - I hope you will agree to this fact.

Then a request will solve purpose, Ask people to put their names for post of moderator. Then we will vote.
    If you are my boss and I work for you!

Moda nai mera profile photo jabt kar liya....eb un tai kis tariya contact karoon??????????????????? Reply back hota hi nahi...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 30th, 2011), urmiladuhan (December 1st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    Moda nai mera profile photo jabt kar liya....eb un tai kis tariya contact karoon??????????????????? Reply back hota hi nahi...
    can use "contact us" present on the website's main page.

Bhai Ajay Mahindra tractor achchha na lagyaa hoga Modda/ni nai, car ka fotu hota tai kaun delete karn lagyaa thaa adai..Infraction point bee diye hongee free gift mai?? mere saath bee bhai beet rahi sai..

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post

Only your own photo is allowed in your profile pic.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

VPannu (December 1st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Only your own photo is allowed in your profile pic.
    And what about the location on profile? I think there was some 'policy' that either do not provide the location or if you do, it shouldn't be a fancy or fictitious one like Neverland, No man's land, United States of India etc.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 1st, 2011), Maniisha (December 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 1st, 2011), tasvir7 (December 1st, 2011), vicky84 (December 1st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    And what about the location on profile? I think there was some 'policy' that either do not provide the location or if you do, it shouldn't be a fancy or fictitious one like Neverland, No man's land, United States of India etc.
    Very good Pannu. Do you want to be a moderator?
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 1st, 2011), Maniisha (December 19th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 1st, 2011), tasvir7 (December 1st, 2011), vicky84 (December 1st, 2011)

Hahaha..We need caring people like Pannu. But I think Rakesh is the most competent person for this job!! His dedication is quite evident in humor section.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (December 19th, 2011), VPannu (December 1st, 2011)

haha na bhai dhanywaad. Thanks for the offer though. ulhaane den me jo maja hai vo ulhaane len me kukar aa sake hai . But yes, I can definitely dob in the offenders . I second Atish's proposal, Rakesh can act as an undercover moderator for humor section and weed out farji type hansgulley

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 1st, 2011), Maniisha (December 19th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 1st, 2011), tasvir7 (December 1st, 2011), vicky84 (December 1st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    haha na bhai dhanywaad. Thanks for the offer though. ulhaane den me jo maja hai vo ulhaane len me kukar aa sake hai . But yes, I can definitely dob in the offenders . I second Atish's proposal, Rakesh can act as an undercover moderator for humor section and weed out farji type hansgulley
    If you really need a dynamic moderator then i feel best suitable person for the job is Samar.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 1st, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 1st, 2011), tasvir7 (December 1st, 2011)

If you really need a dynamic moderator then i feel best suitable person for the job is Samar.
    But what about "Humour Section"? Who will take care of it? It is deteriorating day by day.No one can be dynamic than you for that section.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

tasvir7 (December 1st, 2011)

ओ भाई ... उर्मिला जी ने भी तो ना भूलो
    देख्या नहीं... कितनी खूबात करण लाग रही कद की इस ताग्गे पे ... सरु ए ते ... :-)
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (December 1st, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    ओ भाई ... उर्मिला जी ने भी तो ना भूलो
    देख्या नहीं... कितनी खूबात करण लाग रही कद की इस ताग्गे पे ... सरु ए ते ... :-)
    I am quite liberal minded - may not be a good choice. Thanks though for recommending

Lightbulb Off Topic Posts..Just To Bring to The Notice...

Thread Link

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?32767-Jatland-Matrimonial-NRI-Frauds

Off topic Posts# 2,4to25,27,28,30,32,34,35to52,54to78,81,83,86,87,8 9,99

In my opinion all these posts are off topic.Please delete these posts.

Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!
    Last edited by rajninarwal; December 1st, 2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: font