View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the way posts are moderated on this site?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes - completely satisfied

9 24.32%
  • Yes - somewhat satisfied. No change required.

14 37.84%
  • No - somewhat dissatisfied. Change required. JL, please ask for suggestions

20 54.05%
  • No. Completely dissatisfied. JL -Let me tell you how to do it.

9 24.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are JatLand Members Satisfied with the way posts are Moderated?

Are JatLand Members Satisfied with the way posts are Moderated?

If I am not wrong this thread/post of mine too would get deleted. If not, then please share your views and also participate in the poll.

My opinion: I am somewhat dissatisfied.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 24th, 2011), deshi-jat (November 26th, 2011), Fateh (December 16th, 2011), preetikhatri (November 24th, 2011), rajninarwal (November 24th, 2011)

Favoring Urmila Ji :
    Urmila..you are very active Respected member, usually share your experienced and nice views. People can make some mistakes too..but after some time they do feel sorry.Give them a Chance too.

Favoring Moderators :
    Its starting of Strict Moderatorship kz there were numerous threads saying Moderators Don’t do anything or blah blah blah..now Moderators start working on those suggestions.There are Positive and negative Effects of every new Step.
    I hope Next Time Moderators will take care of your Concerns.

You have Done a Great job till now and Please carry on with the same pace.
    So please don't get So much Dissatisfied .We all are like a Family...Anyone can make mistake.

Thanks,
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; November 24th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

Bisky (November 24th, 2011), satyenderdeswal (December 11th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    If I am not wrong this thread/post of mine too would get deleted. If not, then please share your views and also participate in the poll.

I think it is plain rude for the Moderators to send members Private Messages and when members reply back (at least I have tried to reply back) the site blocks the members message! How does one contact them? - they don't tell that.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 16th, 2011)

I am not much satisfied with the services.

Its not like that Urmila ji.

You can post ur PM to Mr Jakhar,Mr satyeshvar,Ms Neetu...

They do listen to eveyone and Reply back.

And whenever any Moderator Delete/Edit your Post/Thread they intimate you.on that same Mail you can Revert back to them.

Sometimes what we feel is right ,comes out to be Wrong in terms of Social issues.so Moderators try to balance our act and our Mutual Respect with other members too.

Its very Good that You have raise your issue here.Give them Some time so that they can also analyse their policies(if need to change or not).

Regards,
    Jaglan !

I think it is plain rude for the Moderators to send members Private Messages and when members reply back (at least I have tried to reply back) the site blocks the members message! How does one contact them? - they don't tell that.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

Bisky (November 24th, 2011), satyenderdeswal (December 11th, 2011)

One guy has been banned by an Editor

Thats guy ID is Dahiyarocks and His name Sumit Dahiya

And there is no good reason to ban him but he just made complaint about Editor
    I think is quite funny guy and honest

Last edited by sjakhars; November 24th, 2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: No name calling. Editor is editor, no names.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

dahiyarocks (November 24th, 2011)

Please email via ''contact us''.

जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

cooljat (November 24th, 2011), deshi-jat (November 26th, 2011), Fateh (December 16th, 2011), Moar (November 27th, 2011), saurabhjaglan (November 24th, 2011)

If I am not wrong this thread/post of mine too would get deleted.

hahahaha...good defence.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

cooljat (November 24th, 2011), Moar (November 27th, 2011), VPannu (November 24th, 2011)

You keep Jatland interesting and alive..hahahahaha...i am sure more replies will follow..another hot thread!!

By the way, you are jealous of newly recruited moderator from the DAY 1(Your sarcastic posts are evidence of that).. Looks like you wanted that moderator's job but unfortunately you could not get it..hahahahaha

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

preetikhatri (December 1st, 2011), satyenderdeswal (December 11th, 2011), VPannu (November 24th, 2011)

VERY RIGHT DECISION By Moderator-BAN of DAHIYA.

My Full support to the Moderator (Whoever did it).

I have already Read all the Communications Between Him and Moderator.

This is not a Typycial Virtual world where anyone can say anything to anybody.insaan ko apne Chote bade ka lihaj karna chahiye.

if i made mistakes in my life ,i came forward and felt sorry for that(Urmila ji and Bharti ji and Regarding misunderstandings with Samar and Jakhar.)

Regarding Moderator-Neetu : She is one of the most Polite and sensible girl here. I am very happy with the decision of other moderators and owner who made her new moderator to maintain JL threads.

JL is not a ground to show your Personal Frustration on others.Its a Medium to help others.

People find it unexpected that how someone(Moderator) can delete their Posts?They just say "How Dare he/She Delete my posts"....

The Owner is investing his money on JL site so that it can help fellow jats to Be in one group and give/take help.I have never seen a Single person saying Can i help Pay(Help) to recharge the JL domain or maintenance charges or anyother kind of help.
    The moderators are investing their time so that the decency should be maintained here on JL.
    Yes Moderators are human being and can make mistakes but we all are jats and usually one jat wants to help other jats too..

Before pointing fingers on others we should also see our back posts where we just comment without analyzing how serious thread it is or is it Related to someonce emotions(Education/Personal Emotion of a community ,Girl or Religion) too…
    You just cry when you feel someone hurts you. you People don’t care whats the reason behind it.
    A Moderator has to analyse things from diff perspectives.

I am here since 2006,had many fights with moderators and other Guys too…but my experience of 6 years is that :
    only every time 1 or 2 moderators are trying their best to Maintain so many posts and threads of So many people.
    We should also Respect their Feelings too and should not cry like a baby Everytime .
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; November 24th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 16th, 2011), ravinderjeet (November 26th, 2011), satyenderdeswal (December 11th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    VERY RIGHT DECISION By Moderator-BAN of DAHIYA.

My Full support to the Moderator (Whoever did it).

I have already Read all the Communications Between Him and Moderator.
    Going by his profile, he doesn't look like banned.

What communication did you read? Is that available for all to see? Otherwise how did you read personal conversations between them?

From what I saw in public, I don't think he did anything ban-worthy. Yeh ban-wan ka step to sirf fake IDs ya habitual gaali-galauch ke liye hona chaahiye.

To understand a person here on JL, go and check his/her last 20-30 or more replies(Posts/Threads).
    You can easily understand their mentality and behavior towards others.

and if he is not banned.Its his Good Luck.He will take care of it in future communications,its a Lesson to others too.

Now if someone will come and ask "when,where,how?" Then i have only one Reply "I don't feel like Describing everything to Everyone.I have already told what my view was."

I Enjoy my presence on Education and Career threads.I just came here to support moderators.So that they should not think that people only play Blame games with them.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Going by his profile, he doesn't look like banned.

What communication did you read? Is that available for all to see? Otherwise how did you read personal conversations between them?

From what I saw in public, I don't think he did anything ban-worthy. Yeh ban-wan ka step to sirf fake IDs ya habitual gaali-galauch ke liye hona chaahiye.
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; November 24th, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

If I am not wrong this thread/post of mine too would get deleted.
    You are proved wrong ! Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Very Busy
    My opinion:
    Does it matter?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

उरमल्ला ji , manne bogus voting kar di hahaha . I voted for all the 4 options. You should have chosen radio buttons instead of check boxes

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

amit_sheoran (December 17th, 2011), ssgoyat (November 24th, 2011), vicky84 (November 24th, 2011)

Is it a platform to demoralize other or wht??

Sumit Dahiya is v intellectual
    n good hearted person,
    He is v younger to us,
    though his language is rough
    but he is nt a kind of person to be banned
    ATLEAST
    HE IS NOT FAKE LIKE MANY PRSONS USING
    sugar coated toungue
    n try to b modest,wht they are not actually.
    IF MODERATOR DELETES
    anybody's post
    he/she must delete the initiator of irrelevant comment to whom other member rply further.
    R THEY SLEEPING??
    SEE D THREAD JOKE OF D DAY???
    sum1 commentd on Urmilaji on KARVACHAUTH
    I HIGHLY OBJECT prsnl COMMENTS!
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to preetikhatri For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 24th, 2011), amit_sheoran (December 17th, 2011), dahiyarocks (November 24th, 2011), kapdal (November 24th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 11th, 2011), rajninarwal (November 24th, 2011), soniadabas (December 1st, 2011), vicky84 (November 24th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (November 24th, 2011)

@Aman...He doesnt seem banned from his profile..If He is,We want to know what exactly happened that he was been banned, so that if it was actually a reason to bann a member...we can learn a lesson from this action...and if by any chance it could have been avoided..we can approach the concerned persons. Would you please be kind enough to paste the link of that particular thread which it happened on Aman??

Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    One guy has been banned by an Editor

Thats guy ID is Dahiyarocks and His name Sumit Dahiya

And there is no good reason to ban him but he just made complaint about Editor
    I think is quite funny guy and honest

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 24th, 2011), dahiyarocks (November 24th, 2011), kapdal (November 24th, 2011), preetikhatri (November 24th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rajninarwal View Post
    @Aman...He doesnt seem banned from his profile..If He is,We want to know what exactly happened that he was been banned, so that if it was actually a reason to bann a member...we can learn a lesson from this action...and if by any chance it could have been avoided..we can approach the concerned persons. Would you please be kind enough to paste the link of that particular thread which it happened on Aman??

Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!
    I don't know much about his thread but as he did not post any wrong yet. I think he banned to posting or texting.

Jasie ki kuch dino phale 3-4 thread thi jin main ladkiyo ko bare main kuch jayda hi bura padne ko milta tha. Jab maine ek thread post ki to un sab thread ko delete karne ke liye to

Unke sath sath meri wo thread bhi delete ho gai or Usse phele wo itni Gatiya post kisi admin or editor ke dawar delete nhi ki gai thi.

Kuch log asie hai che jo marzi likh do sab approved hai unke liye

Yha pe sirf kuch log post badne main lage hai bakar ki nai nai thread dhekne ko milti hai bas. Ek joke 10-10 baar jatland pe aa jata hai

Even Thread main topic se milte julte hi post hone chaiye . Hassi Majak ke liye chatbox hai alag se

Poor Admin System

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

dahiyarocks (November 24th, 2011), rajninarwal (November 24th, 2011)

@Urmila Ji...We all know that nobody is perfect and Feedback always helps to improve.The thread which you have started is going to be a feedback for the JL owners..they would come to know on how satisfied we are if we talk about "Moderation of Posts" which in turn will help them to perform improvements. Why would they avoid or ignore something which is beneficial to them.No one on Jatland would appreciate deleting such threads(if it happens).I request everyone to Poll Honestly and Seriously.
    My Poll is in No - somewhat dissatisfied. Change required. JL, please ask for suggestions

Regards,
    Rajni Narwal
    Peace!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to rajninarwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 24th, 2011)