Thread: Just Listen..........

Just Listen..........

Plz. listen it with dedicated time given particular to this song. And comment after that.

Thanx.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIVsx5kLVA
    Last edited by Bisky; December 11th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

annch (December 13th, 2011), deshi-jat (December 13th, 2011), JSRana (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisky View Post
    Plz. listen it with dedicated time given particular to this song. And comment after that.

Thanx.

भाई प्रदीप बहुत ही संगीत और शान्ति मय भजन है |
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    भाई प्रदीप बहुत ही संगीत और शान्ति मय भजन है |
    Rana Sir

बहुत-2 धन्यवाद! ऐसी चीजों के कद्र दान भी अत्यंत दुर्लभ हैं।

Nice Bhajan! Do you know from which region is it?

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    Nice Bhajan! Do you know from which region is it?
    Dear Krishan

Though I don't understand completely what they r saying but they have a direct link to the peak of enjoyment to which we lack in our normal life. Awesome! It belongs to Rajasthan n I surely can say, no need to meditate anywhere after listening it. Thanx to our traditional cultural folk music. May God bless it.
    Thanx.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 13th, 2011), JSRana (December 13th, 2011)

Dear Krishan

Though I don't understand completely what they r saying but they have a direct link to the peak of enjoyment to which we lack in our normal life. Awesome! It belongs to Rajasthan n I surely can say, no need to meditate anywhere after listening it. Thanx to our traditional cultural folk music. May God bless it.
    Thanx.

भाई प्रदीप आपने तो गुणवत्ता भरे मनोरंजन का पिटारा ही खोल दिया है | मोरचंग स्टूडियो द्वारा निर्मित एक और कृति " तेरे द्वार खड़ा एक जोगी " (अलगोजा वादन) सुनी और मन आनंद विभोर हो गया |
    थोडा समय हो तो सुनना |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XewJ...eature=related

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), deshi-jat (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    भाई प्रदीप आपने तो गुणवत्ता भरे मनोरंजन का पिटारा ही खोल दिया है | मोरचंग स्टूडियो द्वारा निर्मित एक और कृति " तेरे द्वार खड़ा एक जोगी " (अलगोजा वादन) सुनी और मन आनंद विभोर हो गया |
    थोडा समय हो तो सुनना |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XewJ...eature=related
    Rana Sir

That's was my genuine intention. And the rest depends up on the listener how he reacts after that.
    सर जी! मेरे पास तो समय ही समय है पर Sources की कमी है। Internet Speed बस आप जैसे Sincere लोगों की Posts मजे से पढ़ा देती है। अभी इतना ही काफी है। लेकिन मैं भी आप जितना ही भूखा हूँ इन चीजों का। जरूर देखुंगा।
    सुनते समय एक बार ध्यान से यह जरूर देखिएगा कि उस विशेष लोकगीत, भजन, लोकनृत्य, अलाप को पोस्ट किसने किया है। कई पोस्ट तो अंग्रेजों के द्वारा की गयी हैं। Amazing!
    Thanx.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 13th, 2011), JSRana (December 14th, 2011), rana1 (January 8th, 2012), ravinderjeet (December 14th, 2011), Sure (December 14th, 2011)

Rana Sir

That's was my genuine intention. And the rest depends up on the listener how he reacts after that.
    सर जी! मेरे पास तो समय ही समय है पर Sources की कमी है। Internet Speed बस आप जैसे Sincere लोगों की Posts मजे से पढ़ा देती है। अभी इतना ही काफी है। लेकिन मैं भी आप जितना ही भूखा हूँ इन चीजों का। जरूर देखुंगा।
    सुनते समय एक बार ध्यान से यह जरूर देखिएगा कि उस विशेष लोकगीत, भजन, लोकनृत्य, अलाप को पोस्ट किसने किया है। कई पोस्ट तो अंग्रेजों के द्वारा की गयी हैं। Amazing!
    Thanx.
    Dear Pradeep,

Truly amazing and friend that is the difference between theirs and our perception. They appreciate anything worth happening anywhere on the earth whereas we try to criticize even the most genuine acts. Someone recently posted a saying "हाम त लाठी कई सौड बाँधे हांडे सै" i think that is applicable to most of us.

Anyway thanks for your kind gesture and keep posting pleasurable acts and we surely will enjoy them

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 14th, 2011), Sure (December 14th, 2011)