Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why people wants respect because of their wealth/Rank?

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    par dusra ka mood ar dimag kharab mat karo yaaro. badiya loga ki energy isse kaama mein mat waste hon do.

क्या बात है Antil भाई! "badiya loga ki energy isse kaama mein mat waste hon do" शानदार, लाजवाब। Quote of the day!
    Thanx.
    Last edited by Bisky; December 13th, 2011 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    ओहो , प्रदीप भाई शायर तो घणी गहरी चोट खाएं बैठ्या था i लिखते लिखते कलम तोड़ ग्या होगा i जरूर वो किसे ऊंची क्लास आली कै हत्थे चढ्या सै i
    पर भाई भोत बढ़िया, इरशाद ...इरशाद.
    Dhankhar Sir

क्लास तो इनतै(जाट) ऊपर सै ए कोन्या, इस बात का तो आपनै मेरै तै सौ फीसदी घणा तजर्बा है। जमा कती देसी सै! बांगर की। बाकी शेर ए घणा बढ़िया लाग्या अर उसतें भी ऊपर या बात रही कि मनै न्यू लाग्या जणू मेरी समझ में भी आग्या हो। हौसला-आफजाई के लिए शुक्रिया।
    Thanx.
    Last edited by Bisky; December 13th, 2011 at 09:09 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

rajneeshantil (December 13th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 13th, 2011), singhvp (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    sir aap khamkha iss thread ko apne p le gye .ye thread to filhaal aajkal jo jatland p classy ki definations me fauz waalo ko add kara tha uske liye shuru kiya gya tha jaha tak mera khyal hai.aap dono senior member ho kyu bebuniyaad anumaano pe lado so.

Brother, I have given my reasons as to why I considered the post in question facing me, Also brother, tell me honestly when same thing was discussed/faught on my post, bad feelings/unpleasent seens were created and due to good efforts of some brothers the thread was closed, than was there any requirement of new thread on the same thing immediately next day. I can agree that the initiator of the post may not have ment any harm/disrespect and might have written unknowingly, but when I seriouly objected the post, he should have realised, even unintentional, slipup. But every body has seen his reply which is not only rud but declaring that I have left with very less respect and threatening that very less repect will also be taken away, Many brothers comented/advised me only as if I am only defaulter but no body except urmilaji, has said a word to the initiator, what does it mean, I know it is easy to advise but when comes on self than only one feels the pain, You see, people here take your decency also as your mistake/weakness,At few posts I was draged into controvercy, I was not at fault but in the interest of all, I withdrew/appolozised/forwarded hand of friendship, It was not my weakness nor acceptance of mistake, as one brother has commented , but a mature step in the larger interest. Even realisation of mistake and accepting at any stage, is not a weakness, but a great strength. Anyway not a big issue, I respect myself, respect others, act/react as per my thinking and donot bother wheather others respect me or not, their action/reaction/decision/thinking is not in my hand. Regards

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (December 13th, 2011), deshi-jat (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Sir, first read it carefully and understand it and then only comment on it.

Brother I will do that, I have not commented but gave anther version, it is not contradiction of your statement but an addition please

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011)

आप ने क्युकर बेरा यो थ्रेड किस मकसद तै शरु करी थी; आप अंतरयामी सो, या आप नै ऐ शरु करवाई थी जूत बजवाण खातर??

sir aap khamkha iss thread ko apne p le gye .ye thread to filhaal aajkal jo jatland p classy ki definations me fauz waalo ko add kara tha uske liye shuru kiya gya tha jaha tak mera khyal hai.aap dono senior member ho kyu bebuniyaad anumaano pe lado so.
    Last edited by deshi-jat; December 13th, 2011 at 12:07 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), Dagar25 (December 13th, 2011)

Arvind, I understand from your post that you are in favour of perpetuating the wrongly established, coercive and centuries-old protocol of giving respect to the feudal class and the modern bourgeoisie simply because of their riches. Am I right??

In your opinion, wealth is the criteria of respect and that people should continue giving respect to the illiterate, corrupt but rich politicians of this country??. If this is the case, why you have been so critical of the filthy rich politicians currently in power? Why are you so disrespectful to them as most of them have amassed plenty of wealth and some of them must be keeping it in Swiss Banks also.
    Yes, while at times I do lose track out of frustration and getting emotional, however, I do favor it. As per the respectful wise people, one does not loose anything in giving out respect when dealing with people. Logically, every person deserves some level of respect.

I do not think that there are any fixed criteria for respecting someone. There are people who love money (wealth has wider meaning) and would respect (from their hart) any highly rich person, irrespective of the ways they got rich. I am not saying that this is the right thing to do, but it does happen. When things are real, there shouldn't be hard feelings in accepting the reality.

I may express my opinions and feelings differently depending upon the presence and absence of the person. I do not know if it is right or wrong thing to do, I do it as it makes sense to me.
    Last edited by Arvindc; December 13th, 2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: improved completeness

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Yes, while at times I do lose track out of frustration and getting emotional, however, I do favor it. As per the respectful wise people, one does not loose anything in giving out respect when dealing with people. Logically, every person deserves some level of respect.

I do not think that there are any fixed criteria for respecting someone. There are people who love money (wealth has wider meaning) and would respect (from their hart) any highly rich person, irrespective of the ways they got rich. I am not saying that this is the right thing to do, but it does happen. When things are real, there shouldn't be hard feelings in accepting the reality.

I may express my opinions and feelings differently depending upon the presence and absence of the person. I do not know if it is right or wrong thing to do, I do it as it makes sense to me.

Irvind ji ,it mean that Osma-bin-laaden,Afjal Guru,Ksaab and Daaud Ibraahim also must be respected ?
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    nice views pardeep bhai, in furtherance to pardeep's views i want to make a humble request to all JLers that please try to pacify the dispute rather to exaggerate it. difference may come as we have different mentality and life styles. here, on JL positive approach and sound mentality is expected from all of us. i am sorry but Respected Urmilaji's post, infact an enticement for Dr. karminder bhai that please do counter with a good comeback! sounds like pouring DESI GHEE into fire. not expected from her at all !!!. the whole thread seems like a battlefield. and if this sort of conduct is required by some JLers then there should be a separate thread especially meant for such act. whenever any difference or dispute arises you may invite your partner to that thread and make yourself empty. class mein hum kahaya karte dusre te ak tu **** baar aa tanne badiya dal dekhunga. same polite invitation can be given here at JL. gani baddi baat konya. par dusra ka mood ar dimag kharab mat karo yaaro. badiya loga ki energy isse kaama mein mat waste hon do.

to come up with a witty comeback keeps things interesting - that is my personal view and therefore I shared. I don't think there is anything wrong in that. Infact it takes a good amount of intelligence to be smart and witty.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

I am really tired but......
    negativity is tiring. I don't feel tired at all - just bored coz I wish there were some smart posts to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Irvind ji ,it mean that Osma-bin-laaden,Afjal Guru,Ksaab and Daaud Ibraahim also must be respected ?
    Osma and likes also had followers, who not only respected them but have laid their life for them.

The 'must' can be safely replaced by 'can'.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Hat mereyaar itna hanga tanne yu likhan mein laya itnee han mein translate karke e chep denda ar aade mein mota sa THANKS likhta. Tem koni bhai itna nyu e bhajte bhajte chep dyu hoon.

Dhanywad aap sabhi ka jinhe photo pasand aayee ye saari meharbani Atish ki bhabhi ki hai.
    Rakesh jee, I would love to read your posts but you write hindi and jaatu in english, which makes it really difficult to decipher. Perhaps you would consider writing them in hindi script or else tell me what I can do to make things easy for me in this regard.

aaccha tai! - what would Jatland do without the analysis of people like yourself who jump off the Jat wagon at the first sight of passing by drums and flutes! Wo kehtae hein kee - jislo lagtee hae wo hee jaanta hae (the pain). By calling Fateh jee's decision a 'khamkha' you are showing disrespect to his intelligence I think. Not a good attitude.

[QUOTE=vpsingh;290839]Arvind, I understand from your post that you are in favour of perpetuating the wrongly established,
    __________________________________________________ _____________

This is not what he meant. If you don't mind, can you share your educational qualifications and experience so people like me can get a better perspective on any intellectual expectation from you? It is all right if you don't want to share such information.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisky View Post
    क्या बात है Antil भाई! "badiya loga ki energy isse kaama mein mat waste hon do" शानदार, लाजवाब। Quote of the day!
    Thanx.
    a strong intellect will be able to resist all attemps at distracting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Osma and likes also had followers, who not only respected them but have laid their life for them.

The 'must' can be safely replaced by 'can'.
    That means there is no right or wrong ,the respect is the indvisual choice,and will become reciprocal between two or more like minded people.The establish social norms will become useless.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

Brother, I have given my reasons as to why I considered the post in question facing me, Also brother, tell me honestly when same thing was discussed/faught on my post, bad feelings/unpleasent seens were created and due to good efforts of some brothers the thread was closed, than was there any requirement of new thread on the same thing immediately next day. I can agree that the initiator of the post may not have ment any harm/disrespect and might have written unknowingly, but when I seriouly objected the post, he should have realised, even unintentional, slipup. But every body has seen his reply which is not only rud but declaring that I have left with very less respect and threatening that very less repect will also be taken away, Many brothers comented/advised me only as if I am only defaulter but no body except urmilaji, has said a word to the initiator, what does it mean, I know it is easy to advise but when comes on self than only one feels the pain, You see, people here take your decency also as your mistake/weakness,At few posts I was draged into controvercy, I was not at fault but in the interest of all, I withdrew/appolozised/forwarded hand of friendship, It was not my weakness nor acceptance of mistake, as one brother has commented , but a mature step in the larger interest. Even realisation of mistake and accepting at any stage, is not a weakness, but a great strength. Anyway not a big issue, I respect myself, respect others, act/react as per my thinking and donot bother wheather others respect me or not, their action/reaction/decision/thinking is not in my hand. Regards
    I like to side with the right person and have the courage to show it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 13th, 2011)

That means there is no right or wrong ,the respect is the indvisual choice,and will become reciprocal between two or more like minded people.The establish social norms will become useless.
    you are right except for the underlined portion. (in my humble opinion)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 13th, 2011)

That means there is no right or wrong , - We have discussed this in length. You know the answer to this.
    the respect is the indvisual choice,and will become reciprocal between two or more like minded people. - Generally, I have seen this happening.
    The establish social norms will become useless. - Nope! Most social, outgoing people would generally follow the social norms (protocol) regardless of their individual choices.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 13th, 2011), urmiladuhan (December 13th, 2011)

[QUOTE=urmiladuhan;290914]
    Arvind, I understand from your post that you are in favour of perpetuating the wrongly established,
    __________________________________________________ _____________

This is not what he meant. If you don't mind, can you share your educational qualifications and experience so people like me can get a better perspective on any intellectual expectation from you? It is all right if you don't want to share such information.
    Doctorate from London School of Economics
    MBA from Wharton Business School
    Masters in Literature from Oxford
    Masters in English from Cambridge
    Business Management, Phd from Harvard
    M.Sc Agriculture from HAU Hissar
    M.Sc Vet. Science, Sydney

Now, you may tell about yourself also, a little.
    Last edited by singhvp; December 13th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (December 13th, 2011), Bisky (December 13th, 2011), cooljat (December 13th, 2011), deependra (December 13th, 2011), drkarminder (December 13th, 2011), Fateh (December 13th, 2011), malikdeepak1 (December 14th, 2011), Maniisha (December 13th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 13th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 13th, 2011), ritu (December 13th, 2011), sanjeev_balyan (December 14th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 13th, 2011), vicky84 (December 13th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 13th, 2011), vikda (December 14th, 2011), VPannu (December 13th, 2011)

[QUOTE=vpsingh;290936]
    Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post

Doctorate from London School of Economics
    MBA from Wharton Business School
    Masters in Literature from Oxford
    Masters in English from Cambridge
    Business Management, Phd from Harvard
    M.Sc Agriculture from HAU Hissar
    M.Sc Vet. Science, Sydney

Now, you may tell about yourself also, a little.

No.

Aap nae teh saare education aar experience pae paanee fer deeya! there really was no need to waste so much time and energy and social resources as it has not made any positive difference.
    Last edited by urmiladuhan; December 13th, 2011 at 04:27 PM.