Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Why people wants respect because of their wealth/Rank?

[QUOTE=ravinderjeet;290957]
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post

क्यूँ धुवान लाग रे सो वि.पि. जी ,"मेंह्स के आगे बीन बजावे ,मेंह्स खड़ी जुग्लावे "|
    कस्सम ते.. कती हांस - हांस हो गया.. दफ्तर आले भी मेरे कान्हया न्यू ए लखावे से...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 13th, 2011), malikdeepak1 (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 13th, 2011), singhvp (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    I like to side with the right person and have the courage to show it.

Thanks urmilaji, look osma bin laaden may be any thing for US and we people, but he had great respect within his society, even after his death he is worshiped even in certain portion of Indian society, what respect they give and what respect one can expect from people who donot know the meaning of respect, society and social norms. regards
    Last edited by Fateh; December 14th, 2011 at 12:32 PM.

thank you for giving us the behind the scene information! I have seen that majority of ritu jees posts are written to create division and ill feelings among jatlanders.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha!!......................you are making so many enemies here.....calm yourself down for few days!!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (December 13th, 2011), singhvp (December 13th, 2011)

[QUOTE=ravinderjeet;290957]

मेंह्स के आगे बीन बजावे "|
    no right thinking person would do that.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha!!......................you are making so many enemies here.!!
    i am not making - they are identifying themselves.

a strong intellect will be able to resist all attemps at distracting it.
    Urmila Ji

May be! But it applies on each member n visitor on the JL. And every JLander should follow it.
    Thanx.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

annch (December 13th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 13th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 13th, 2011), ritu (December 13th, 2011), singhvp (December 13th, 2011)

[QUOTE=urmiladuhan;290941]

No.

Aap nae teh saare education aar experience pae paanee fer deeya! there really was no need to waste so much time and energy and social resources as it has not made any positive difference.
    Urmila Ji, if at all you consider yourself representative of thinking, independent and liberal women of Indian Society of Jats (which I am sure you do), you need to be little more rational and logical in your thought process. You need to articulate in a way which can be construed by others in the same way as intended by you. Disparaging everybody's comments whoever does not incline to your view, is giving you false sense of victory.

किस्से ताई बिसरा के बात ना बन्ने, अपना पॉइंट भी धरना पड्या कर्रे जमा के (which you rarely do). Take it easy...this is the perception of a neutral person like me who goes through these posts but seldom posts.

Regards
    Vikas Dahiya

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vikda For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), kapdal (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 14th, 2011), satyenderdeswal (December 14th, 2011), singhvp (December 14th, 2011)

[QUOTE=vikda;291163]

Urmila Ji, if at all you consider yourself representative of thinking, independent and liberal women of Indian Society of Jats (which I am sure you do), you need to be little more rational and logical in your thought process. You need to articulate in a way which can be construed by others in the same way as intended by you. Disparaging everybody's comments whoever does not incline to your view, is giving you false sense of victory.

किस्से ताई बिसरा के बात ना बन्ने, अपना पॉइंट भी धरना पड्या कर्रे जमा के (which you rarely do). Take it easy...this is the perception of a neutral person like me who goes through these posts but seldom posts.

Regards
    Vikas Dahiya
    I think, it will be best for me to leave you all like minded people alone so you all can live in agreement. There are plenty of other avenues for me to enjoy and spend time on.

Welcome on Jatland. From what you have posted, I can see that you will find many like minded people (majority).

GoodBye!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 14th, 2011), ritu (December 15th, 2011), singhvp (December 14th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Raam bhali kare!
    Thread main Bekar ki ladai hoye jaye hai..................Log yha pe aapne aapko Sahi batne ki vajye dusre ko Galat batne main lage rhe hai.

Her topic pe bare main aapne vichaar do bas.or hukka pi ke so jao.. pe Jib tai pang ne le lete koi sa na manta