Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why people wants respect because of their wealth/Rank?

Why people wants respect because of their wealth/Rank?

There was a time when wealthy people got high social status/Rank because of their grip in society. The grip in society was need based, where people were dependent on them for livelihood, no matter, how the wealth was created morally/ unmorally. That time, they got high respect, but the respect was not real, it was need based or because of fear.

In present time, because people are educated and they are having ample opportunities of livelihood. So people are not easily to give respect, just because of somebody accumulated wealth by legal/illegal means. The main reason is that people are not depending on them to seek help in bad times. So now mantra is that give respect if you want respect.

One more reason of diminishing of respect is that now days, people can get a good rank /position in govt. departments because of his good approach. Secondly people are getting selected/promoted because of his/her cast/ bribe and chaaplusi. So merit is absent, hence respect is absent.
    One more factor is that people wants respect because of their multiple degrees. But they are lacking in real knowledge, social understanding and mutual respect.

So my take is that only social acceptability of a person because of his/her real knowledge will earn his respect. No rank/wealth /goondaagiri can earn real respect.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

amankadian (December 11th, 2011), Bisky (December 11th, 2011), Dagar25 (December 12th, 2011), deependra (December 11th, 2011), drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), JSRana (December 11th, 2011), kapdal (December 12th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (December 12th, 2011), preetikhatri (December 11th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), riyaa (December 20th, 2011), rohittewatia (December 12th, 2011), singhvp (December 12th, 2011), sjakhars (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 11th, 2011), ygulia (December 11th, 2011)

Very Nice Query Sir!

Thanx.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

deependra (December 11th, 2011), drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011)

...now i dont expect anybody to fight over or try to prove wrong that has been stated by ravinder sir ji..
    ...its a universal truth nd i think a person wd good intellectual nd social skills should agree wd it...
    Last edited by drkarminder; December 11th, 2011 at 05:04 PM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 11th, 2011), deependra (December 11th, 2011), JSRana (December 11th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 11th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 11th, 2011)

kise ke chahne se usko respect nahi miltati.aur true sense me jinko milti ho unko uski chah hi nahi hoti.respect gained out of selfish reasons is mitha challava which is not real.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (December 13th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 11th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011)

Dear Brothers

यहाँ मेरे विचार कुछ अलग हैं।
    आपका सवाल है - "अगर किसी के पास दौलत/शौहरत/ओहदा है तो वह अन्य लोगों से सम्मान पाने की अपेक्षा रखता है"
    मेरा ये अनुभव है कि अगर किसी के पास ये सब है तो हम लोग उसे यह अपेक्षा रखने का मौका ही नहीं देते हैं। हम अपने स्वार्थवश उसकी अपेक्षा से कहीं अधिक सम्मान उसे देते हैं। मेरे घर अगर मुझसे कम हैसियत रखने वाला दोस्त अगर आता है तो मैं उसे सिर्फ चाय का कप पिला कर विदा कर सकता हूँ। और इसके विपरीत अगर कोई पैसे वाला दोस्त घर आता है तो मेरी हैसियत के भी विपरीत बिस्किट, नमकीन, मिठाई से उसका स्वागत होता है। एक क्लर्क की लड़की की शादी में 100/- रुपये का कन्यादान डालने जाने में तबीयत आड़े आ सकती है जबकि Ex. En. के बेटे के जन्मदिन पर 1100/- रुपये का गिफ्ट देने में भी Inferiority Complex हो सकता है।
    ऐसा क्यों?
    अब ये सवाल कईयों के लिए अजीब भी हो सकता है। लेकिन जवाब शायद सभी के पास है।
    Last edited by Bisky; December 11th, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), prashantacmet (December 12th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 11th, 2011), singhvp (December 12th, 2011), sjakhars (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 11th, 2011)

1. Hum sabse jayda respect aapne gharwalo ko dete hai. Unse accha hamhare liye or Unse accha humne koi nhi lagta......................Yha pe Hum relation ko respect dete hai
    2. Hum kisi Insaan ko respect dete hai .ager ".Kiska Name loon Ab India main koi is Layak bhi to nhi Jiska Name Likh saku..Well Bill Gates ka Name se kaam chala lete hai. Ab ko insaan se hum iske kaamo ko nhi jante .
    Balki jo is Insaan ne kaam kiye hai.............Uske kaamo se hi uski phaccan bani hai.
    India Ranking
    1, Sonia ji
    2. Manmohan Singh ji
    3. Handsome boy Rahul Gandhi

Per hum sare ke sare inki respect nhi karte............................................. ....Kyunki inhone kaam hi asie kiye hai.

Kisi Insaan ka ek accha kaam ............................Dusro ke man main uski izzaat Banta hai

Che wo Insaan kisi bhi level pe na ho.......................

Last edited by amankadian; December 11th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 11th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 11th, 2011)

thats why ,when people are in office/chair got respect but false one .The reason is that whenever there is any work can be get done through the link of that person. But when the same person left the post ,will become useless and people will start ignoring him ,this is called false respect.Thats why ,even on this site also , some people are use to show their false location (somewhere in western world ) ,false profile ,false educational degrees,false land holding just to earn false reputation.But when they face the real world ,all falsehood fall apart and this type of people never interact with their own folk in social gatherings.-----sad bhaavnaaon sahit.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), singhvp (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 11th, 2011)

aman i request u too change ur font face..i m getting giddiness while reading it... ..
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

16. The Following User Says Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

amankadian (December 11th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    aman i request u too change ur font face..i m getting giddiness while reading it... ..
    ..thnk u buddy..

It is quite clear and well established principle that respect is commended but never demanded.
    Yoginder Gulia

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 12th, 2011), cooljat (December 13th, 2011), drkarminder (December 11th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 12th, 2011), singhvp (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011)

Kad aur Pad dono hi izzat ke hakdar hote hain. Apne kaise kamaya ye manyen nahi rakhta aapne kharch kaise kiya ye mayne rakhta hai. Agar aapne chori se kamaye paise se gareebo ka pet bhara to log aapko Robin Hood ya Jyani Chor jaise khitab se nawajte hain. Knowledge is hardest wealth to earn jisne le liya wo apne aap izzat ka hakdar ho jata hai.

Kisi bhi cheej ki izzat ke liye uska kad ya umar mayne rakhti hai. Doosara uska pad use izzat dila sakta hai. Yahan ye bade bade bhashan likhne wale apne kisi ghatia boss ke aage aur peeche JI lagate bhi ho sakte hain.Waise ek simple sa example dunga. Maan lo Ravinder ji ne apne neeche apne gaon ka ek ladka lagwaya. Ab Ravinder ji thehre GM sahab aur wo ladka laga operator. Ab wo ladka gaon wale rishte se Ravinder ji ka kaka lagta hai aur wo Ravinder ko"Aan re binder kehta hai sabke samne. To shayad ye Ravinderji ko bhi ganwara nahi hoga. Atleast mujhe nahi hoga halaki unke liye mein gaon ka wahi binder ho sakta hoon. But this is a hard earned position and which is asking for respect.
    In same way if you have wealth and you are spending it on welfare of others at least you deserve respect of those.
    I might be wrong in my opinion but these are my personal opinion and way of thinking.
    Ravinderji aapka Udharan isliye liya kyonki apne thread chalu kiya so bura na maniyo.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

annch (December 12th, 2011), Bisky (December 12th, 2011), JSRana (December 12th, 2011), kapdal (December 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Kad aur Pad dono hi izzat ke hakdar hote hain. Apne kaise kamaya ye manyen nahi rakhta aapne kharch kaise kiya ye mayne rakhta hai. Agar aapne chori se kamaye paise se gareebo ka pet bhara to log aapko Robin Hood ya Jyani Chor jaise khitab se nawajte hain. Knowledge is hardest wealth to earn jisne le liya wo apne aap izzat ka hakdar ho jata hai.

Kisi bhi cheej ki izzat ke liye uska kad ya umar mayne rakhti hai. Doosara uska pad use izzat dila sakta hai. Yahan ye bade bade bhashan likhne wale apne kisi ghatia boss ke aage aur peeche JI lagate bhi ho sakte hain.Waise ek simple sa example dunga. Maan lo Ravinder ji ne apne neeche apne gaon ka ek ladka lagwaya. Ab Ravinder ji thehre GM sahab aur wo ladka laga operator. Ab wo ladka gaon wale rishte se Ravinder ji ka kaka lagta hai aur wo Ravinder ko"Aan re binder kehta hai sabke samne. To shayad ye Ravinderji ko bhi ganwara nahi hoga. Atleast mujhe nahi hoga halaki unke liye mein gaon ka wahi binder ho sakta hoon. But this is a hard earned position and which is asking for respect.
    In same way if you have wealth and you are spending it on welfare of others at least you deserve respect of those.
    I might be wrong in my opinion but these are my personal opinion and way of thinking.
    Ravinderji aapka Udharan isliye liya kyonki apne thread chalu kiya so bura na maniyo.
    Sehraawat Bhai Saahb

वैसे तो यह सुझाव तकनीकी थ्रेड पर आपको मिल सकता है तथा JL पर आपकी सक्रियता एवं भूमिका देख कर मेरी हिम्मत भी नहीं हो रही है। और शायद आपने उसे आजमाया भी हो।
    मेरा कहने का तात्पर्य सिर्फ ये है कि शायद आपने ना आजमाया हो तो एक बार Microsoft Indic Language Tool Software इन्स्टाल कर देखें। इसे इन्स्टाल करने के बाद Alt + Shift दबाएँ और जहां भी आपको लिखना है, लिखें। मैं यह गारंटी देता हूँ कि इससे आसान व सुविधाजनक सॉफ्टवेयर शायद ही कोई और हो। आपने जो ऊपर पोस्ट में लिखा है, हुबहु वैसे ही आपको लिखना है, बस। अँग्रेजी के लिए फिर से Alt + Shift दबाएँ।
    बाकी गुस्ताखी माफ कीजिएगा। Moderator से प्रार्थना है कि बेशक वो इस पोस्ट को अपने यथास्थान पर भेज दें लेकिन इसे यहाँ भी पड़ी रहने दें तो शायद कोई हर्ज़ नहीं है।
    Thanx.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

deependra (December 12th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2011)

सही उधाहरण दिया राकेश, मेरी गेल अर मेरे आस पास इस्सी-इस्सी घटना होयें जावें सें |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Sure (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    ...now i dont expect anybody to fight over or try to prove wrong that has been stated by ravinder sir ji..
    ...its a universal truth nd i think a person wd good intellectual nd social skills should agree wd it...
    Dr, weather this is universal truth or not but the timing of the post and mention of few words such as position/rank/degrees, points direct fingure towards me/ Defence personnel since last fight was on my post and some people wHO seem friendly to mr inderjeet, tried to tag medefence personnel with such weaknesses/blamed me/defence officers for asking respect on the ground of position/rank/degrees, mr inderjeet not only agreed with their views but appreciated their ideas loud and clear, also like inderjeet, his friends have also advised me/defence people that now I am/they are retired and shouldnot expect any respect,Also normally rank is more visible in defence services. Thus very loudly and clearly I object his post, I consider it a direct insult of me and defence personnel, I never expected a person like him will do such stebing to my sentiments. I feel moderators shuold be visilent/careful/capable of understanding such mischieves and take corrective measures immediatelly so that the unpleasent seen is not created on the forum and relations among members remain good, but member has to defend himself because either some moderators are not bothered/not careful/have no time or they also believe in such mischieves/are friendly to defaulters. Even Dr your specifically mentioning about fighting at the beginning of the post when no fight has started on the post and the post in question comes up immediately after the fight on my post on similar grounds, add to the planned insult of mine weather you did knowingly or unknowingly. Please think peacefully, was this post required at such a time with specific references. I again request to all members to stop insulting directly or indirectly, on this forum every body is educated, capable of understanding normal/intentional meaning of our posts, so why to create unwanted tention/bad feelings. PLEASE DONOT WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN WRITING THE SENTENSE-(CHAUR KI DADHI MAIN TINKA) BECAUSE IT IS NOT AT ALL APPLICABLE HERE. REGARDS
    Last edited by Fateh; December 12th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (December 12th, 2011), vicky84 (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    It is quite clear and well established principle that respect is commended but never demanded.
    Brother, Respect is earned not demanded

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Dr, weather this is universal truth or not but the timing of the post and mention of few words such as position/rank/degrees,
    Ftah sir , first you hang your boots (mentally ,still you are in fouji boots ) then only you will understand the universal truth.I am not going to answer your any post in future and please don't quot my name in any of your post ,it will further degrade your bachikhuchi respect.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Dr, weather this is universal truth or not but the timing of the post and mention of few words such as position/rank/degrees, points direct fingure towards me/ Defence personnel since last fight was on my post and some people wHO seem friendly to mr inderjeet, tried to tag medefence personnel with such weaknesses/blamed me/defence officers for asking respect on the ground of position/rank/degrees, mr inderjeet not only agreed with their views but appreciated their ideas loud and clear, also like inderjeet, his friends have also advised me/defence people that now I am/they are retired and shouldnot expect any respect,Also normally rank is more visible in defence services. Thus very loudly and clearly I object his post, I consider it a direct insult of me and defence personnel, I never expected a person like him will do such stebing to my sentiments. I feel moderators shuold be visilent/careful/capable of understanding such mischieves and take corrective measures immediatelly so that the unpleasent seen is not created on the forum and relations among members remain good, but member has to defend himself because either some moderators are not bothered/not careful/have no time or they also believe in such mischieves/are friendly to defaulters. Even Dr your specifically mentioning about fighting at the beginning of the post when no fight has started on the post and the post in question comes up immediately after the fight on my post on similar grounds, add to the planned insult of mine weather you did knowingly or unknowingly. Please think peacefully, was this post required at such a time with specific references. I again request to all members to stop insulting directly or indirectly, on this forum every body is educated, capable of understanding normal/intentional meaning of our posts, so why to create unwanted tention/bad feelings. PLEASE DONOT WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN WRITING THE SENTENSE-(CHAUR KI DADHI MAIN TINKA) BECAUSE IT IS NOT AT ALL APPLICABLE HERE. REGARDS
    ..Col.fateh..i consider ur post and i m answering accordingly..after i wrote that this thread shoul be stopped..i only wrote one post in that thread..and was totally a reply for v.p ji's post of giving izzat according to ur status...
    ..nowhere i mentioned ur name not before and not even after when i said that col.fateh if partcipating in this thread is a modest and good person...
    ..i just narrated one incidence that happened wd me...nd from bigining only i m talkin of army officers in general..nd never mentioned ur name..as u know i already have excluded u from that category officers..
    ..and like,if u will say that some doctors are doing unethical practice or not good or behave in so and so way..i will never object u..because i know it happens..and i will not consider it a comment on me...
    ..fateh ji..i m strongly against fight on JL...
    and wtever has been said by ravinder sir ji,i consider it a truth...and many ppl are agreed wd it as u can see the no. of likes on that post..
    ...so sir ji..i hv explained myself ...u better judge ,decide and consider ..

Last edited by drkarminder; December 12th, 2011 at 04:08 PM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 12th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011)

Kad aur Pad
    Rakesh, fottu badhiya tarvaa raakhi se bhai tanne

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), urmiladuhan (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    hahaha!! aaj kaal tai har doosre din badal de sai photu Rakesh..

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

ritu (December 12th, 2011), VPannu (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    तमने फोटूआँ की लाग री स ,आड़े झूठी इज्ज़त पे खोंस्डा बाजर्या | तमने के राकेश पे बोट लेणी सें ?
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 12th, 2011), drkarminder (December 12th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011)