Thread: Oral communication in threads !!!!!!!!!

Oral communication in threads !!!!!!!!!

Dear members,

What you think......... whether Spoken communication would be more enjoyable than Written communication. The former would take less time and Spoken words would imrove communication. One thing is sure our Humour section would get real JAT flavour......although i have not posted any item in this section as typing in hindi in my computer destroy the meaning......arth ka anarth kar deti hai.......
    but I must say it is a good section......i read it often........even 3 yrs. before JL membership.

Please put your views........also tell me if oral communication is not possible in thread....or the very idea will go in vain.

[QUOTE=Dagar25;290728]Dear members,

What you think......... whether Spoken communication would be more enjoyable than Written communication. The former would take less time and Spoken words would imrove communication. One thing is sure our Humour section would get real JAT flavour......although i have not posted any item in this section as typing in hindi in my computer destroy the meaning......arth ka anarth kar deti hai.......
    but I must say it is a good section......i read it often........even 3 yrs. before JL membership.

written pieces can be read slow/fast at will - quite convenient i think.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (December 12th, 2011), Fateh (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    Dear members,

Please put your views........also tell me if oral communication is not possible in thread....or the very idea will go in vain.
    Ajay bhai,

In my opinion written communication is best for following few reasons :

1. A reply can wait and one may answer in his own sweet time.
    2. One can think and respond rather than instant reactions.
    3. Multiple people can remain on line & put forth their views simultaneously.
    4. Supporting references/evidences can be attached.
    5. Record of ones communication is maintained which can be referred to any time if needed.
    6. One may not like voice/tone of other person but written words are almost similar.

& may be many more.

With thanks.
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (December 12th, 2011), deependra (December 13th, 2011), deshi-jat (December 12th, 2011), Fateh (December 13th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 12th, 2011), ravinderjeet (December 12th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 12th, 2011), Sure (December 13th, 2011), thukrela (December 13th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 12th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    Ajay bhai,

5. Record of ones communication is maintained which can be referred to any time if needed.
    6. One may not like voice/tone of other person but written words are almost similar.

& may be many more.

With thanks.

rana jee, written words are powerful and so is the tone, facial expressions of a verbal communication.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    Ajay bhai,

& may be many more.

With thanks.
    I agree with you Rana Saab on all the points suggested by you but dont you think that Oral converstation in only Humour section will do justice to JAT Jokes. It can be made optional.......a member may record a joke in his voice and then share with ppl in humour section...this way the voice message would remain present as it will be offline.....and Chaupal can be made online like Yahoo voice Chat..........Real Jat flavour is in Voice.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 13th, 2011), JSRana (December 13th, 2011), Sure (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    rana jee, written words are powerful and so is the tone, facial expressions of a verbal communication.
    email culture is flourishing Ma'm, ,and u might be knowing the ways to reflect these kinda emotions there..!!
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    I agree with you Rana Saab on all the points suggested by you but dont you think that Oral converstation in only Humour section will do justice to JAT Jokes. It can be made optional.......a member may record a joke in his voice and then share with ppl in humour section...this way the voice message would remain present as it will be offline.....and Chaupal can be made online like Yahoo voice Chat..........Real Jat flavour is in Voice.....
    भाई अजय यह संभव है या नहीं ये तो व्यस्थापक ही बता पाएंगे वैसे विचार अच्छा है |

Rana Ji Hakle aadmi ka bhi khayal karke ooske barein mei bhi aek point aur add kar dete. Kaafi muskil hoti hogi oral communication mein, aur likhane mein dhaarrate paad deta hoga.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

JSRana (December 13th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Rana Ji Hakle aadmi ka bhi khayal karke ooske barein mei bhi aek point aur add kar dete. Kaafi muskil hoti hogi oral communication mein, aur likhane mein dhaarrate paad deta hoga.
    बधवार साहब यो त मैं भूले गया था बहुत ही मान्य नुक्ता स | मैं इस ताग्गे के पर्वर्तक ( अजय डगर भाई) त रेकुवेस्ट करूंगा कि इस प भी विचार करें |
    धन्यवाद् सहित |

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

Sure (December 13th, 2011)