Thread: report a post

report a post

I have recently started using this button instead of commenting on a post which I do not like .right now there are few members who are using statements made by others to fuel an arguement between two members to satisfy their own grudges.these swaadu type of members are not worthy to be quoted but instead reported.rest is moderators job what to do.its really helpfull when you want to ignore someone and at the same point want your point to be heard.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

annch (December 13th, 2011), bishanleo2001 (December 13th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 13th, 2011)

ऋतु जी,
    उहँ तै मै गाम्या ना करूँ, पर मेरी बड़ी चुगली करै सै चौपाल मै
    मैने बी किम्मै बतायो इलाज़ सा

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    I have recently started using this button instead of commenting on a post which I do not like .right now there are few members who are using statements made by others to fuel an arguement between two members to satisfy their own grudges.these swaadu type of members are not worthy to be quoted but instead reported.rest is moderators job what to do.its really helpfull when you want to ignore someone and at the same point want your point to be heard.
    Last edited by deshi-jat; December 13th, 2011 at 06:19 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 14th, 2011), Bisky (December 13th, 2011), Dagar25 (December 13th, 2011), singhvp (December 13th, 2011)

ab jin jin ki post delete ho rahi hai ye mat socho ki mane report ki hai.mods apni marzi se pahle bhi karte the aur ab bhi kar rahe hai.mere bhi kai post delete ki gayi hai.I do not have problem with that.bcoz they were not written with positive intentions .if anybody think that mods are being unfair to them.then there is button to contact them as well(i guess )
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ritu For This Useful Post:

amankadian (December 13th, 2011), annch (December 13th, 2011), rajneeshantil (December 13th, 2011), thukrela (December 14th, 2011)

कसुते काल हो रहे हैं ! इसा के गुलदाना लको राख्या था पोस्ट में?

हाँ पोस्ट रिपोर्ट करना एक बढ़िया जुगाड़ दे राख्या है मोड्या ने ! मोड़े सारी जगह निगाह नहीं रख सकते कोए सारी पोस्ट नहीं पढ़ सकता ! इसलिए बढ़िया है मोड्या ने बता दयो नाली में कित कचरा फंस रहया है
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Bisky (December 14th, 2011), kuldeeppunia25 (December 14th, 2011), Maniisha (December 14th, 2011), ritu (December 14th, 2011), VPannu (December 14th, 2011)