Thread: 'THE WEEK' and CNN-ibn

'THE WEEK' and CNN-ibn

Dear Friends,
    Am so glad to share with you that my humble story and work has been covered in current edition of 'The Week' magazine in their anniversary edition.
    You can also read the article online at 'The Week'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnn.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	13432   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnn1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	13433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	language.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	13434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheWeek.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	13435  

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

andyjat (December 31st, 2011), anilsangwan (December 19th, 2011), Arvindc (December 19th, 2011), bharti (December 20th, 2011), cooljat (December 19th, 2011), deependra (December 21st, 2011), deshi-jat (December 19th, 2011), Fateh (December 19th, 2011), JSRana (December 19th, 2011), nainsunil007 (December 19th, 2011), nkumars83 (December 19th, 2011), rakeshsehrawat (December 19th, 2011), ravinderpannu (December 19th, 2011), rohittewatia (December 20th, 2011), sanjeev_balyan (December 19th, 2011), shivanidhama (December 19th, 2011), sjakhars (December 19th, 2011), soniadabas (December 19th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 19th, 2011), Sure (December 21st, 2011), upendersingh (December 19th, 2011), vicky84 (December 19th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 19th, 2011), VirJ (December 19th, 2011)

Bahut-2 Badhai Navin BHai, Dheron Shubh Kamnayen aapkey Bhavisheye key liye.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Mubarak ho Naveen ji,,this article will serve as motivation to many.
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

Once a soldier is always a soldier, wonderful navin, keep it up, congratulations, regards

You are asset of our community !
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

Dear Navin,

It gives me great pleasure to say that you have done not only our community proud, but also the humanity in general proud.

As it is, we have relatively very few philanthropists from the community in the contemporary arena. You have proven beyond any doubt that one doesn't need huge funds or administrative machinery to do social work. Even though you are a proud and confident Jat like all of us, I would at the same time request fellow community members not to view/limit your achievements by viewing them through the narrow prism of caste and region as you have a much bigger role to play in the future. I wish and I am sure one day your work will get international recognition as well.

I wish you all the success ahead in your endeavours in helping the society, especially the marginalised sections.

Great thanks to all friends. It is only because of the affection, encouragment and blessings of every one that I am able to do the little I can. Godwilling i will be able to do more.
    Many Thanks and Warm Regards

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"