Thread: Bremen, Germany. Let us meet.

Bremen, Germany. Let us meet.

I am staying here at
    Ilse- Eickhoff Akademie, Ringofenstrasse 58, 28779,Bemen.
    till 27th Feb. If any Jat bhai is staying/visiting anywhere nearby, please let me know o drop in. There is nice accommodation also available here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learntm For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 27th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (December 26th, 2011)

Beautiful city I visited there for a very small job in Stahl Werke in year 2001 at the bank of weser.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

Any plans to come this side? By the way, my village is also in Sonipat. Ridhau Farmana. Where are you at present?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learntm For This Useful Post:

Thanks a lot for the invitation Shailendra, for now i am working from Mumbai for a Canadian shipping Company and we do not have office in Germany, soon i will be shifting to Glasgow (UK) or to Singapore and like to prefer Singapore for various reason, but whenever i got chance to visit a vessel which is near bremen or bremen haven i will be happy to there with you be in touch, thanks again and glad to know that you too from Sonipat.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 27th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012)

Good Day Sailendra, today i came to know that stahl werke name changed to arcellor Mittal and ther is Terminal 3 of Bremen Harbour where a vessel used to discharge iron ore and name of the vessel is Weser Stahl visitng every after 3rd or 4th day. All with indian crew and lot many fellows onboard that vessel knows me very well. You can meet a fellow Daljit Katoch there who is also till end of Feb on board meet Capt Nand kumar Bhatia. Can enjoy a day as outing with Indians as i seen very few indians there in bremen city but i came across few philipino shops and two afgani shops. If you like to have a outing and like to visit that vessel, please let me know on this thread or on my e mail Id as singhsurender@yahoo.com and i can pass instruction onboard for your visit and pass you the schedule of vessel visit at Bremen.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

Hansestadt Bremen is very lively during Freimarkt festival, it occurs sometime in autumn, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    ... i seen very few indians there in bremen city but i came across few philipino shops and two afgani shops. If you like to have a outing and like to visit .....

Hello Mr.Singh,

I am living in Glasgow at present and will be here till the end of this year. Let me know if you come to Glasgow in case.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vikas.dagar For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 27th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (February 17th, 2012), Sure (February 6th, 2012)

Hallo Vikas, Its nice to see your kind invitation and thank you very much for the same, Whenever i will be there to visit our office, definitly i like to see and have company of persons like you. For now i had given my prefered location as Singapore due to climatic conditions there at Glasgow, Its too rough over there isn't it?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

Yes ........that's true. Its very cold and windy.

-Vikas

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikas.dagar For This Useful Post:

I am not there but I can fly out if you really want to meet

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 27th, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 26th, 2012), ssgoyat (November 27th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    I am not there but I can fly out if you really want to meet

हा हा हा हा ,हामने ते इब्बे बेरा पाट्या पन्नू अक "किंग फिशर" तन्ने खरीद ली |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (November 27th, 2013), satyenderdeswal (February 26th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 26th, 2012)

Someone among Jats in Frankfurt and Berlin !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.