Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation is our constitutional right

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    NGO opposes Jats’ inclusion in OBC category
    Tribune News Service
    Chandigarh, January 23
    A non-government organisation headed by a former spokesman of the Haryana Congress has indirectly opposed the inclusion of the Jats in the category of the other backward classes (OBC) for the purposes of reservation in jobs and educational institutions.
    The president of the Gramin Bharat, Ved Prakash Vidrohi, a close associate of Gurgaon MP Rao Inderjit Singh, has written to the Chairman of the Haryana Backward Classes Commission, Justice KC Gupta (retd), urging him to collect data about the educational status and its share in the government jobs before including any caste in the category of the OBC.
    Pointing out that according to the Constitution, only those castes could be included in the category of the OBC, which were socially and educationally backward, Vidrohi claimed that in Haryana a particular caste, which was not backward in any manner, wanted to be included in the OBC category “on the basis of its numerical and political strength”.
    Admitting that every caste had a right to stake its claim for the inclusion in the OBC category, Vidrohi said it would be better to ascertain if that caste was really backward by taking into account the data about the educational, economic and social status of that caste.
    Vidrohi also urged the commission to make the data public so that it could be debated. He said it was necessary to collect the date as suggested by him to ensure that there would be no injustice towards the castes who were already in the OBC category.
    Cong leader for firm action against Jat stir
    Tribune News Service
    Chandigarh, February 21
    While opposition parties are keeping mum, there are protests from within the ruling party over the alleged soft handling by the government of those Jat reservation activists who have blocked the rail track near Hisar.
    In a statement issued here today, former spokesman of the Haryana Congress Ved Prakash Vidrohi said the blockade of the rail track was an open challenge to the law and order situation in the state by a particular caste. He expressed his surprise over the “inability” of the state government to tackle the situation according to law, adding that the government instead was taking the side of the agitators.
    He said the Backward Classes Commission was examining the demand of the Jats for inclusion in the backward classes. The community had placed its case before the commission. The other communities opposing the demand of the Jats had also pleaded their case before the commission.
    Now it was for the commission to decide on this matter. He regretted that the Jats were trying to intimidate the commission. Vidrohi said it was not understandable why the police was giving a free hand to the agitators to hold their agitation in whatever unjustified way they wanted. Urging the Chief Minister to deal with the situation with a firm hand, he said the Congress had already paid for the lapse of the administration by losing its security deposit in the Hisar Lok Sabha by-election.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (February 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

Commission is on job to decide the issue. But can anyone explain the rat race among various persons to capture attention as SOLE LEADER of the Reservation Campaign. When it is not settled among various Heroes, then how they can hope to measure up to the expectations of the community they claim to represent here, there and everywhere.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (February 24th, 2012), Fateh (February 24th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 23rd, 2012), saurabhjaglan (February 23rd, 2012), ssgoyat (March 1st, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), vicky84 (February 24th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 24th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Commission is on job to decide the issue. But can anyone explain the rat race among various persons to capture attention as SOLE LEADER of the Reservation Campaign. When it is not settled among various Heroes, then how they can hope to measure up to the expectations of the community they claim to represent here, there and everywhere.

I think there is no support with such leaders. These new leaders are not able to attract even 500 people for these protests. People know the reality and I do not think they get swayed by these opportunist leaders. To me, the latest protest looks politically motivated and there is certainly some vested interest involved to weaken the Jat reservation movement. Common sense does not suggest to support these leaders.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (February 24th, 2012), reenu (March 1st, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

Reservation has a history of gaining it through compulsion. It wasn't granted on merit basis at the first place. Commissions have mostly been used to perpetuate a false perception of justice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 1st, 2012), Fateh (February 25th, 2012)

"कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

Fateh (February 24th, 2012), Prikshit (February 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    I think there is no support with such leaders. These new leaders are not able to attract even 500 people for these protests. People know the reality and I do not think they get swayed by these opportunist leaders. To me, the latest protest looks politically motivated and there is certainly some vested interest involved to weaken the Jat reservation movement. Common sense does not suggest to support these leaders.

Yes, brother I agree with your views. it seems that mr malik in UP is against mr Ajeet and congress and probably close to Maya, In Haryana the leader is going close to congress may be for positive consideration by the present day Govt or congress ticket from Dadari, During my recent visit of Haryana, the above impression was given to me by majority of people I met, Brother with my experience, I can tell that when such self interest get mixed with such social movement, than more chances are of failure. Otherwise also, even if Mr BS Hooda is keen to give reservation to jats, he cannot do so due to strong opposition by other caste leaders in congress.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), vicky84 (February 25th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 25th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    Split in the sanghresh samiti is bad.But Mr Hawa singh has taken right decision of 22march because during elections Govt cannot decide and announce their decision, let us hope, something positive may come out, but I am really not sure, because neither mr Hooda is interested nor capable at this stage. I sincerely request Mr Hawa singh, to be very very careful of congress and the present day leadership in Haryana, slowly they will de-rail his movement and will not give him ticket or any worth benifit also
    Last edited by Fateh; February 24th, 2012 at 04:42 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 24th, 2012), deshi-jat (February 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 25th, 2012)

आज से 5 साल पहले जब कमांडेंट हवा सिंह सांगवान ने इस आन्दोलन की शुरुआत की थी तब भी लोगो को यही चिंता सता रही थी के यह आदमी इस आरक्षण की आड़ में अपनी राजनैतिक भूमिका बना रहा हैं | उस वक़्त भी जाटों को अपने हक से ज्यादा कमांडेंट साहब की चिंता हो रही थी की कहीं यह आदमी नेता ना पाक जाए और आज भी समाज को यहीं चिंता हैं | जब इस आन्दोलन के प्रति समाज में जागरूकता की शुरुआत की थी तब ऐसे दुष्प्रचार से तंग आ कर कमांडेंट साहब ने सांगवान खाप की एक पंचायत बुला कर नेम लिया था के मैं जिन्दगी में कभी कोई किसी प्रकार का चुनाव नहीं लडूंगा , अगर कभी लड़ता मिल जाऊ तो मेरे जूता मार देना | 5 साल में इस आन्दोलन में कई उतार चढाव आये कई तरह के चेहरे आये गए परन्तु यह नेम कमांडेंट साहब को हर मीटिंग में लेना पड़ता हैं , हर मीटिंग में शुरुआत करने से पहले वो एक पाँव पर खड़े हो कर यह नेम लेते हैं उसके बाद आगे की कार्यवाही शुरू करते हैं | उनके रिटायर होने के बाद हरियाणा में तीन विधान सभा चुनाव हो लिए व दो बार लोकसभा के चुनाव हो लिए , अगर उनकी सोच सिर्फ एक विधायक बनने की होती तो इतनी मेहनत किसी राजनितिक दल में करते तो शायद अब तक उनको कोई न कोई दल टिकेट जरुर दे देता | लोग भी अजीब हैं उस इंसान से नेम जरुर लेंगे जो उनसे कुछ लेने नहीं देने आया हैं , उन नेताओ से नेम नहीं लेते जो उनको ठगते हैं | लोग यह हिसाब नहीं लगाते की अगर कमांडेंट साहब को कांग्रेस से इतना ही प्यार होता तो वह अपनी किताब में नेहरु व कांग्रेस के खिलाफ नहीं लिखते | लोग कांग्रेस की मौखिक बुराई करते हैं कमाडेंट साहब ने तो कांग्रेस व नेहरु परिवार की लिखित में बुराई कर रखी हैं , गद्दार लिख रखा हैं | इन सब बातों से अगर लोगो को यकीन नहीं होता तो अब क्या इलाज ? आप लोग उनके द्वारा लिखित किताब " असली लुटेरे कौन ? '' पढ़े उसके बाद किसी नतीजे पर पहुंचे और यह बताये की इस समाज को कैसे यकीन आयेगा ?
    अब रही कांग्रेस या मुख्यमंत्री हुड्डा से मुलाक़ात की बात तो आज जो आन्दोलन चल रहा हैं जिस हक की लड़ाई चल रही हैं वो कांग्रेस व हुड्डा साहब ने देना हैं , अगर हक लेना हैं तो इनसे मुलाक़ात भी करनी पड़ेगी अगर सिर्फ मुखालफत करते रहेंगे मुलाक़ात करेंगे नहीं तो फिर यह हक की लड़ाई सिरे कैसे चढ़ेगी ? और जब कभी कांग्रेस के नेताओ या हरियाणा के मुख्यमंत्री हुड्डा से मुलाक़ात करने गए हैं तो कमान्डेंट साहब हमेशा समिति के सदस्यों के साथ गए हैं कभी भी किसी कांग्रेसी नेता से अकेले मुलाक़ात नहीं की | आखरी मीटिंग हरियाणा के मुख्यमंत्री से 3 फरवरी को हुई थी जिसमे पुरे हरियाणा से करीब 150 -200 व्यक्ति शामिल थे |
    समाज के कुछ लोग अपने स्वार्थ के लिए इस तरह के दुष्प्रचार करते रहते हैं , परन्तु समाज इन लोगो से सवाल नहीं करता , इनसे यह नहीं पूछता की वो लोग कितनी बार आयोग के समक्ष पेश हुए हैं क्या पैरवी की हैं , पैरवी में क्या और कितने ठोस दस्तावेज प्रस्तुत किये हैं ?
    हक की लड़ाई हमेशा दो फ्रंट पर लड़ी जाती हैं , पहला फ्रंट जन-आन्दोलन का होता हैं , उसके बाद दूसरा फ्रंट होता हैं सरकार की बनाई हुई सैवधानिक संस्था | हक की लड़ाई को कानूनन दर्जा दिलाने के लिए सरकार की बनाई हुई सैवधानिक संस्था के सामने अपने मजबूत पक्ष रखना ताकि अपनी हक की मांग को सैवधानिक दर्जा मिल सके |
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 2nd, 2012), Arvindc (February 24th, 2012), bishanleo2001 (March 1st, 2012), deshi-jat (February 24th, 2012), Fateh (February 25th, 2012), JSRana (February 25th, 2012), Moar (February 24th, 2012), pradeepiisc (February 25th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 25th, 2012), rohittewatia (February 25th, 2012), skarmveer (March 10th, 2012), ssgoyat (March 1st, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), vicky84 (February 25th, 2012)

Mr Sura, I know Mr Hawa SINGH LITTLE BIT, i SHARED DIAS AND ATTENDED MEETINGS WITH HIM, sEEING HIS INTENTION AND DEDICATION TOWARDS THE CAUSE, I am helping his cause directly or indirectly where ever possible, Also I refused to join his opposite group, inspite of the opposite group putting lot of pressure on me through my friends/relatives, But during my last visit of my state and at Dadari and Bhiwani, I heard what I wrote above, I visited his house at Bhiwani to inform him about the public impression/gossip but unfortunately he was not at home, Brother, I also donot belive that Mr Hawa singh may be keen in ticket and that why I mentioned other possibility before the ticket option, If he is working selfless than there is no problem, we are with him, God will help us.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (March 1st, 2012), deshi-jat (February 25th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 25th, 2012), vicky84 (February 26th, 2012)

Yadav flays Jats' demand
    Yoginder Gupta/TNS
    Chandigarh, February 29
    What the communities already categorised as “other backward classes (OBCs)” feel about the demand of the Jats for inclusion in this category so that they can avail the benefit of reservation in government jobs, has been given voice by a person no less than a Haryana Minister.

Power Minister Ajay Singh Yadav said here today that there was no justification for reservation in jobs under the state government for the Jats. He clarified that he was not expressing his opposition to the demand of the Jats as a minister but he was doing so as a leader of an OBC community.
    Yadav said the Jats were the dominating community in Haryana. Hence, they had a fairly good representation in the state services. However, he said, the Jats had a case for reservation in the Central services, but not in the state services.
    He said the demand of the Jats for reservation in the state government services in Haryana was as unjustified as the Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir making such a demand in that state.
    Yadav said if the Jats were to be given reservation in the state services, it should be on the basis of economic backwardness, which should be applicable to all communities, irrespective of whether or not they were in the OBC category.
    He said certain percentage of jobs could be reserved for members of economically weaker sections of all communities. The Jats could also be included in this category.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 1st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    पहले हमारे ही कुछ जाट भाई इस आरक्षण का विरोध करते थे अनेक तर्क देते थे जैसे की जाट छोटे हो जायेंगे , कमा के खाना सिखाओ , आरक्षण से ऐसा ही कुछ होता तो ये ब्राह्मण बनिए पंजाबी भी मांग करते | उस वक़्त ये गैरजाट शांत थे इन्हें पता था की अभी ये जाट खुद ही लड़ रहे हैं आपस में तो तुम क्यों बीच में पड़ो , अब जब इन्होने देखा के जाट तो इस मुद्दे को लेकर एक हो रहे हैं तो ये लोग खुद खुल कर सामने आने लगे हैं | अगर इस आरक्षण से कौम का कुछ फायदा नहीं होता तो ये गैरजाट ऐसे विरोध नहीं करते | राजस्थान में तो जाटों के डर से गुज्जरों ने एस.टी में जाने तक की मांग कर डाली | ऐसा ही विरोध उत्तर प्रदेश में यादव सभा ने जाटों के विरुद्ध एल्लाहाबाद उच्च न्यायलय में याचिका डाल कर किया था जो की कोर्ट ने खारिज करदी | अब हरियाणा में भी इन अहीरों गुज्जरों ब्राह्मणों ने जाट आरक्षण का विरोध शुरू कर दिया हैं न्यायलयो का सहारा लेना शुरू कर दिया हैं | हमे पता था की ये लोग रोना रोएंगे इसलिए आयोग के समक्ष 175 पन्नो की फाइल पुरे दस्तावेजो समेत पेश की हैं | अब जैसा की आयोग ने कहा की वो तहसील ब्लाक लेवल पर एक सर्वे और करेंगे तो इसकी भी हमारी आरक्षण संघर्ष समिति ने एक नीति के तहत पूरी तैयारी कर ली हैं | कहने का मतलब यह हैं की हम इन गैरजाटों के लिए कानूनन कोई मौका नहीं छोड़ेंगे ये कहीं भी भागदौड़ कर लो |

I cannot agree more!! Other castes in OBC specially this Yadav community is coming strongly against the Jat claims to get the reservation. The argument given by power minister(Ajay Singh Yadav) that reservation to Jats should be given on the basis of economic backwardness defies Yadav claims into OBC. Why this concept of economic backwardness is applied to Jats only.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 2nd, 2012), reenu (March 1st, 2012)

Ajay Singh Yadav is reported to have said: "if the Jats were to be given reservation in the state services, it should be on the basis of economic backwardness, which should be applicable to all communities, irrespective of whether or not they were in the OBC category."

Let us see if the Government of India and Government of Haryana agree to implement this suggestion and rise to the occasion to abolish caste specific or religion based reservation!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (September 5th, 2012)

Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong in the parameters set by the government to give reservation . Its just a politics and we(Jats) should not suffer from this caste based politics.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 1st, 2012)

Let us see if the Government of India and Government of Haryana agree to implement this suggestion and rise to the occasion to abolish caste specific or religion based reservation!

Chances of that happening is a big zero. Caste based reservation can only vanish if every caste becomes a part of it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (September 5th, 2012), Fateh (March 1st, 2012), reenu (March 1st, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 1st, 2012)

सबकी बात सुनकर ही सरकार को सौंपेंगे रिपोर्ट : गुप्ता

Feb 29, 07:51 pm

रेवाड़ी, जागरण संवाद केंद्र : हरियाणा पिछड़ा वर्ग आयोग के चेयरमैन व उच्च न्यायालय के सेनि न्यायाधीश केसी गुप्ता ने कहा कि आयोग सभी की बातें सुनने के बाद ही सरकार को अपनी रिपोर्ट सौंपेगा। किसी जाति को पिछड़ा वर्ग में शामिल करने के लिए आयोग उसकी सामाजिक, आर्थिक व शैक्षणिक स्थिति को परखेगा। इसीलिए प्रदेश भर में दौरा करके प्रतिवेदन लिये जा रहे है।
    जस्टिस गुप्ता बुधवार को विभिन्न समुदायों के प्रतिनिधियों के दावे व आपत्तिया हासिल करने के बाद पत्रकारों से बातचीत कर रहे थे। उन्होंने कहा कि कोई भी जाति समुदाय सामूहिक व व्यक्तिगत रूप से अपनी बात आयोग के समक्ष रख सकता है। रेवाड़ी में भी सभी समुदाय के लोगों को अपनी बात रखने का अवसर दिया जा रहा है। उन्होंने कहा कि अभी तक दर्ज आपत्तियों में सभी समुदाय के लोगों ने उनके कोटे से किसी अन्य जाति को आरक्षण दिये जाने पर एतराज जताया है। उन्होंने बताया कि इससे पूर्व भी रेवाड़ी जिले के लिए फरवरी के पहले सप्ताह में गुड़गाव में सुनवाई की जा चुकी है, परतु यादव समाज की ओर से आयोग के समक्ष रेवाड़ी में सुनवाई का आग्रह किया गया था। इसके बाद यहा पर लोगों को अपनी बात रखने का मौका दिया गया है। उन्होंने बताया कि पिछड़ा वर्ग के 27 प्रतिशत आरक्षण में 71 जातियों को 16 प्रतिशत (बीसी-ए) तथा 5 जातियों को 11 प्रतिशत (बीसी-बी) आरक्षण दिया गया है।
    दूसरी ओर आयोग के सदस्य तेलूराम जागिड़ ने कहा कि आयोग प्रदेश में कहीं पर भी सुनवाई के लिए तैयार है। उन्होंने कहा कि आयोग जल्दी ही सरकार को अपनी रिपोर्ट सौंपेगा, लेकिन जल्दी का मतलब जल्दबाजी नहीं होगा। आयोग के समक्ष आने वाले सभी समुदायों व दावों का गहराई से अध्ययन किया जाएगा। इसके बाद ही आयोग सरकार को अपनी रिपोर्ट सौंपेगा।
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

30. The Following User Says Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (March 2nd, 2012)

यह कप्तान अजय यादव जैसे गैर जाट व कुछ हमारे जाट भाई भी इनकी राय में शामिल हैं , यह लोग ऐसी ज्ञानवर्धक सलाह या हिदायत जब जाट की बारी आती हैं तभी क्यों देते हैं ?
    खैर यह गैर जाट लोग तो अपनी अपनी जाति के प्रति अपनी सच्ची निष्ठां जाहिर कर रहे हैं ऐसी बेतुकी बाते करके , पर जो जाट अब भी ऐसी बाते करते हैं वो क्या जाहिर करना चाहते हैं उनकी समझ नहीं आई ?
    जाटों के आरक्षण से सबसे ज्यादा तकलीफ इन अहीरों को हो रही हैं , इन अहीरों ने आयोग के सामने जाटों के आरक्षण के विरुद्ध इतनी अर्जियां दे दी के आयोग ने अपनी सुनवाई पूरी करने के बावजूद भी इनकी सुनवाई के लिए रेवाड़ी में एक तारीख और रखनी पड़ी | क़ल आयोग ने इनका रोना सुनके अपनी सुनवाई पूरी करली हैं | कमाल की बात तो यह हैं जिनको अपना हक लेना हैं उनकी हाजरी आयोग के सामने कम हैं जबकि इन गैर जाटों ने जाटों के आरक्षण के विरोध में जाटों से ज्यादा हाजरी दे रखी हैं | यहाँ तो वही बात हो रखी हैं की गवाह चुस्त मुदई सुस्त | '' जाट को समझाना और ऊंट को रेल में बैठाना एक बराबर हैं '' वाली यह कहावत बिलकुल सही हैं , जब इनको कहा के ट्रैक पर चलो तो उलटे सरक रहे थे बड़ी मुश्किल से इनको ट्रैक पर ले गए , और अब जब आयोग के सामने चलने की बारी आई तो ट्रैक की तरफ भाग रहे हैं जान्नु तो पाछे कोई इन रेल की पटरिया न ठा ले जागा इबे मल्ल ल्यो
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 2nd, 2012), JSRana (March 1st, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 2nd, 2012), ssgoyat (March 1st, 2012), vicky84 (March 1st, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 7th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    यह कप्तान अजय यादव जैसे गैर जाट व कुछ हमारे जाट भाई भी इनकी राय में शामिल हैं , यह लोग ऐसी ज्ञानवर्धक सलाह या हिदायत जब जाट की बारी आती हैं तभी क्यों देते हैं ?
    खैर यह गैर जाट लोग तो अपनी अपनी जाति के प्रति अपनी सच्ची निष्ठां जाहिर कर रहे हैं ऐसी बेतुकी बाते करके , पर जो जाट अब भी ऐसी बाते करते हैं वो क्या जाहिर करना चाहते हैं उनकी समझ नहीं आई ?
    जाटों के आरक्षण से सबसे ज्यादा तकलीफ इन अहीरों को हो रही हैं , इन अहीरों ने आयोग के सामने जाटों के आरक्षण के विरुद्ध इतनी अर्जियां दे दी के आयोग ने अपनी सुनवाई पूरी करने के बावजूद भी इनकी सुनवाई के लिए रेवाड़ी में एक तारीख और रखनी पड़ी | क़ल आयोग ने इनका रोना सुनके अपनी सुनवाई पूरी करली हैं | कमाल की बात तो यह हैं जिनको अपना हक लेना हैं उनकी हाजरी आयोग के सामने कम हैं जबकि इन गैर जाटों ने जाटों के आरक्षण के विरोध में जाटों से ज्यादा हाजरी दे रखी हैं | यहाँ तो वही बात हो रखी हैं की गवाह चुस्त मुदई सुस्त | '' जाट को समझाना और ऊंट को रेल में बैठाना एक बराबर हैं '' वाली यह कहावत बिलकुल सही हैं , जब इनको कहा के ट्रैक पर चलो तो उलटे सरक रहे थे बड़ी मुश्किल से इनको ट्रैक पर ले गए , और अब जब आयोग के सामने चलने की बारी आई तो ट्रैक की तरफ भाग रहे हैं जान्नु तो पाछे कोई इन रेल की पटरिया न ठा ले जागा इबे मल्ल ल्यो
    Sad but true

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 2nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 2nd, 2012)

For the cause of reservation our JAT brothers and sisters are fighting with this anty jat haryana govt.in (mayar) hisar.Come on jats show some interest in this ground fighting.Our jat heroes are playing HOLI with their BLOOD.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to PAWANTHAKAN For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 7th, 2012)

now they (jats) are on track,come and see their sacrifice.their chest is open for bullet (huda bullet).

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PAWANTHAKAN For This Useful Post:

Fateh (March 7th, 2012), Moar (March 7th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 7th, 2012)

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/HAR-H...2357.html?HT3=

हरियाणा: जाट आंदोलन भड़का, सेना बुलाई

हिसार. जाट समुदाय के लिए आरक्षण की मांग कर रहे प्रदर्शनकारियों का गुस्सा बुधवार को हिसार में फूट पड़ा। मंगलवार को प्रदर्शनकारियों और पुलिस वालों के बीच संघर्ष के दौरान संदीप नाम के युवक की मौत से आंदोलनकारी भड़क गए हैं। बुधवार को उग्र भीड़ ने हिसार हांसी रोड पर गांव मय्यड़ के पास पावर ग्रिड के सेक्योरिटी रूम में आग लगा दी और गेस्ट हाउस में जमकर तोड़फोड़ की। लौटते समय उन्होंने कैंट चौकी में मौजूद सामान बाहर फेंक दिया और चौकी में आग लगा दी। आंदोलनकारियों की बड़ी तादाद को देखकर पुलिस बल मौके से भाग गया। इस इलाके में बाज़ार बंद हैं। वहीं, जिले के कैमरी रोड पर हरिकता गांव के पास आंदोलनकारियों ने एक एंबुलेंस में आग लगा दी।
    आंदोलनकारियों ने हिसार की ज़्यादातर अहम सड़कों पर जाम लगा दिया है। जगह-जगह सड़कों पर जाम लगाकर आंदोलनकारी बैठे हुए हैं। सड़कों के अलावा हिसार-दिल्ली ट्रेन रूट पर भी बड़ी तादाद में आंदोलनकारी बैठे हुए जिसके चलते ट्रेनों की आवाजाही भी नहीं हो पा रही है। आंदोलनकारियों ने चेतावनी दी है कि अगर पुलिस ने उनके नेताओं को नहीं छोड़ा तो आंदोलन और उग्र होगा। आंदोलनकारियों ने यह भी कहा है कि जब तक उनके नेता रिहा नहीं होते हैं तब तक संघर्ष के दौरान मारे गए संदीप का अंतिम संस्कार भी नहीं किया जाएगा। संदीप का शव हिसार जिला अस्पताल में है, जहां अभी तक उसका पोस्टमॉर्टम नहीं हो सका है। आंदोलनकारियों का कहना है कि धर्मपाल छोत समेत उनके 50 नेताओं-कार्यकर्ताओं को हिरासत में ले लिया था।

इससे पहले मंगलवार देर रात जातीय हिंसा के चलते खबरों में रहे मिर्चपुर के पास आंदोलनकारियों ने जींद के सेशन जज रमिंदर जैन की गाड़ी को रोककर गनमैन की रिवॉल्वर और कारतूस छीन लिए और गाड़ी को आग लगा दी। इस मामले में एफआईआर दर्ज की गई है।

हिसार के डिप्टी कमिश्नर अमित अग्रवाल ने बताया, 'प्रशासन प्रदर्शनकारियों से सख्ती से निपट रहा है। हालांकि, अब भी ट्रैक खाली नहीं हो पाया है। लेकिन हमने सेना से मदद मांगी है। रोडवेज की बसें एहतियातन बंद कर दी गई हैं। हमारे लिए बातचीत का रास्ता अब भी खुला हुआ है।' हालात को काबू करने के लिए हिसार जिला प्रशासन ने सीआरपीएफ की कुछ और कंपनियां मंगाई हैं। हरियाणा के डीजीपी रंजीव दलाल खुद हिसार में कैंप कर रहे हैं।
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.