Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jat Samellan @Harda, Dec 26'11

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Nice contribution Satyajeet, thanks for all above information's.
    Thank you and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    I think according to photos its like Texas
    oh no no no, you miss understood!
    this place is just a small town, ''a town''. Jats over here are not much educated, nor are they much interested in studies, young jat boys of harda go to the college just for fun,nor is there any need for them to be some engineer who is harassed by his boss for a 15000-20000 rupee job, almost all of them are rich enough to keep a assistant worth that money. jat boys over here rider modified bikes all over 4 lakh, the sarpanch saab[Patel sahab] drives a car worth 11 lakh, moving towards the rural village area, everybody has what we call a 'pakka ghar',jats in the villages live in kothi numa havelis fashioned with modern architecture(one can never say that a kisan lives inside) with tractors and luxury cars standing in the porches. coming towards food habits, its totally desi! with lots of use of dairy products. they like show off and spend heavily in dhej and marriages, with women heavily loaded with gold ornaments.

The reason behind the wealth of jats of this area is their lesser population facilitated with abundant fertile land.

Source : My tau ji [Ch RishiPal Singh]and my cousins who live in Harda. My tau ji is the directer of horticulture of the district Harda.

They seems to be hardworking in addition to the landholding that Jats in Harda posses.Above all even though they are not much inclined to education but knows what jat culture is...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to naveenprakash For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 15th, 2012)