Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jat Samellan @Harda, Dec 26'11

Jat Samellan @Harda, Dec 26'11

Jats inhabiting the Narmada river banks united at Harda [MP] for the community meet in the memory of Maharaja Surajmal and Veer Tejaji Maharaj. Many political jat men attended the meet, but the only one i knew was Yashpal Mailk. All the speeches and topics raised were good and effective. Horses Running across the streets of Harda mounted by jat men took me with delight. Second most smallest district of the whole country;Harda, also called the Punjab of Madhya Pradesh saw a flamboyant yet disciplined jat meet.

Happy to have attended, I'm uploading jat meet picks.

Last edited by thukrela; December 28th, 2011 at 08:30 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), spdeshwal (December 28th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 28th, 2011), ygulia (December 28th, 2011)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

naveenprakash (January 14th, 2012), skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), ssgoyat (December 30th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), urmiladuhan (December 29th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 28th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (December 29th, 2011), ygulia (December 28th, 2011)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 28th, 2011), ygulia (December 28th, 2011)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nice Pictures. Keep it up.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rameshlakra For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), thukrela (December 28th, 2011)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 28th, 2011)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 30th, 2011), skarmveer (December 29th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (January 14th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (December 28th, 2011)

That is great Satyajeet bhai. Thanks for sharing the details with beautiful pictures!
    Could you please give some more details about the Jats in and around Harda.
    What are the Jat Gotras in that area?

Thanks!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 29th, 2011), kapdal (December 29th, 2011), sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), Sure (December 29th, 2011), upendersingh (December 28th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    That is great Satyajeet bhai. Thanks for sharing the details with beautiful pictures!

Thanks!
    http://www.jatland.com/home/Harda

Jat gotras in Harda district Harda district has a sizable population of Jats. The Jat gotras found are
    Ading,Bagarwa,Bast,Bhadu,Bhenada,Bhari, Bhukar,Binda,Chahar,Chotya,Choyal,Dhingla,Dudi,Didel,Dholya,Fadak,Ghariyala,Golya,Goyat,Jakhar,Janawa,Kameria,Kapdia,Khairwa,Khileri,Khirwar,Khoja,Kudia,Lamrod,Mehria,Mukati,Mundel,Pachar,Saharan,Sirohi,Tada,
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vijaykajla1 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 30th, 2011), kapdal (December 29th, 2011), thukrela (December 29th, 2011), upendersingh (December 28th, 2011)

Nice thread started by Satyajeet. I was invited to this function but I was away in Amdamans. Give some details so that we can add to Wiki. Thanks
    Laxman Burdak

seems proudy, emotional people, great to see
    our blood brothers(i feel it is not proper word, but samj toh aap gaye hi hoge) !!!!

Last edited by mhundpuriamann; December 29th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 30th, 2011), thukrela (December 29th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 29th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Nice thread started by Satyajeet. I was invited to this function but I was away in Amdamans. Give some details so that we can add to Wiki. Thanks
    http://www.harda.nic.in/agriculture.htm

above is the agricultural scenario of harda, JL link posted above by vijay bhai carrys almost all what i know about harda

Thanks Satyajeet !
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by vijaykajla1 View Post
    http://www.jatland.com/home/Harda

Jat gotras in Harda district Harda district has a sizable population of Jats. The Jat gotras found are

..,Goyat,...
    To my surprise..
    There is one small village called 'goyat' under 'nandra' panchayat in 'harda' block.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Maar de geda bhai... and pls update all of us.... This thread has really changed my view towards MP. I look forward to visit Harda in near future and meet some Jats there...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    To my surprise..
    There is one small village called 'goyat' under 'nandra' panchayat in 'harda' block.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 15th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Maar de geda bhai... and pls update all of us.... This thread has really changed my view towards MP. I look forward to visit Harda in near future and meet some Jats there...!!!
    That is very nice, MP is a good pace to live, and a fun place for wildlife and archaeological stuff lovers.

regarding harda, its a place agriculturally very rich, full of gothic temples and wealthy jats
    Last edited by thukrela; December 31st, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 31st, 2011), Sure (January 14th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (December 31st, 2011)

Nice contribution Satyajeet, thanks for all above information's.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by thukrela View Post
    That is very nice, MP is a good pace to live, and a fun place for wildlife and archaeological stuff lovers.

regarding harda, its a place agriculturally very rich, full of gothic temples and wealthy jats
    you mean european style ?

I think according to photos its like Texas
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

Urmila jee, aapne eetna gyan kit te aawe hai, kaun see kitab padha karo ho.....
    Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    no the indian style, it meant the medieval period here