Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Tips for skin and hair health.

Sahi kahi bhai sangwan............agar aap chho me naa aao tai madi si correction karoon su.

Replace "जनहित में जारी"...
    with "JAATहित में जारी"...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 9th, 2012), annch (January 9th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 9th, 2012), JSRana (January 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    that should be the way vp ji.i am not aware of any seenghfassayu club or gandhiji peace making clubs here.we all do what we think is right.thanks for clearing my concern.
    ..ppl hv common view over certain points nd they get together..
    .. likewise same pll can hv different opinions over another point nd they start contradicting each other..
    ..this is human nature and this is not wrong also..
    ..i dont think there is any kind of group in JL..and if it is there then that belongs to paricular thread not everywhere..
    ..the only thing is that u should be correct and impartial in ur opinion...
    Last edited by drkarminder; January 9th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

JSRana (January 10th, 2012), singhvp (January 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by dagar25 View Post
    sahi kahi bhai sangwan............agar aap chho me naa aao tai madi si correction karoon su.

Replace "जनहित में जारी"...
    with "jaatहित में जारी"...

एकदम सोलह आने साची बात सै डागर भाई i या गोबर मैं पत्थर मारण आली गलती मेरे तैं कदे कदे हो ज्या सै, क्योंकि मैं थोडा सा बावला सा माणस सूं i एक दो छोटी छोटी कांकर एक दो बै फैंकी गई थी काफी पहले, इब ताहें छींटे लाग रहे सें i

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (January 11th, 2012), JSRana (January 10th, 2012), sjakhars (January 9th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 9th, 2012)

jaisi ho vaisi hi raho........you know you have something unique in you but at the same time you have something which ruins it.I do not know how to explain it......

i think it is because you are looking for it in the wrong place - maybe you should first look within!

On topic jaane ki nadani kar raha hoon. It was flashing at Yahoo.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/7-home...091041635.html

====================
    Owe it to our flawed genetics or hectic lifestyles and the falling standards of nutrition in our diets— hair loss seems to have turned into a healthcare plague.

Must-read on hair care: 5 hair care myths you might believe in

Use the following home remedies for controlling hair loss:

1. Regular Massaging with Basic Oils

Regular massaging of the scalp with lukewarm oil helps to stimulate the hair follicles. This is also an easy way to cure hair growth deterrents like dandruff and fungal infections. Regular massaging increases the blood circulation in the scalp. It is also useful for lowering anxiety or stress that is often the underlying reason for thinning of hair. Recommended oils for 3 to 4 times-a-week massaging schedule includes coconut oil. You can alternate this with mustard oil. Keep the oil on for at least six hours before washing it off with a mild shampoo. Other oils that can be mixed with coconut oil in trace amounts for faster results include almond oil.
    Read more:
    60 ways to look young (and feel great)
    How to keep skin soft and supple
    Get the hair of your dreams
    Why are soaps harmful?

2. Natural Concoctions for Preventing Hair Loss

Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. It is an excellent home remedy for keeping the hair soft without depending upon chemical formulations and regenerating dead hair follicles. You can also use a concoction of coconut oil mixed with half the amount of Amla oil. Just add a dash of lemon juice to this mixture and you have an effective, dandruff-fighting and scalp-healing concoction that arrests receding hairline.

3. Nature’s Effective Hair-stimulating Juices

Wheatgrass juice is one of the most effective remedies against hair fall. It is known to decrease the shedding tendency of hair within a few weeks of regular intake. Aloe vera juice has a similar effect. However, aloe gel can be applied to the scalp too. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp. After massaging the head with aloe gel, wash the hair with lukewarm water. This can be done twice, every week.

4. Slightly Demanding But Very Effective Natural Therapies

You can make your own hair fall-preventing medicine at home by frying some fenugreek (methi) seeds in coconut oil. Strain this mixture and apply it in minimal amounts, rubbed gently into the hair roots. Alternatively, you can boil some henna leaves in mustard oil. After cooling and straining this preparation, add drops of it in your coconut oil container that you are using for regular massaging.

5. Homemade Pastes

You can wash the hair with a paste made from Neem leaves. This is particularly effective for hair loss caused due excessive build up of scalp oil or invasive skin infections. For restoring the alkaline balance of the scalp and preventing hair fall, you can follow this with washing the hair with apple cider vinegar. Other homemade pastes that can be very useful include a mixture prepared from adding honey and olive oil to some cinnamon (dalchini) powder.

6. Arrest Hair Fall With Elementary Household Items

Before washing your hair, apply the juice extracted from crushed coriander (dhania) leaves. You can also use a mixture of curd and gram flour (chana atta) that should be kept-on for at least an hour before bathing.

7. Hair Fall Dietary Recommendations

For a comprehensive, hair fall prevention regimen, you need to be equipped with a diet plan that includes foods that can arrest hair fall and stimulate better scalp health. Recommendations here include eating more seeds and nuts (almonds and peanuts) along with green leafy vegetables like spinach and sprouts of a variety of dals (legumes). Basically, foods rich in calcium, protein and iron are vital for ensuring overall health of the scalp. Combine this with some basic dietary supplementation, i.e. using over-the-counter products that help to ensure wholesome nutrition for your hair. Regular intake of Amla juice ensures adequate amounts of Vitamin C but you can boost this with eating more guavas. Ensure you take a multivitamin that combines beta-carotenes, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin E and trace amounts of zinc and iron.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 12th, 2012), cooljat (January 11th, 2012), Dagar25 (January 12th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 11th, 2012), JSRana (January 11th, 2012), singhvp (January 11th, 2012), urmiladuhan (January 10th, 2012), vikda (January 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    ना घीशनी करण खातर !!!!!!!!
    in english please (if possible) as i do not understand what you are saying.

that should be the way vp ji.i am not aware of any seenghfassayu club or gandhiji peace making clubs here.we all do what we think is right.thanks for clearing my concern.
    for whom ? perhaps it is the group comprising this "we". it is common in Jat culture to remain limited by this type of collective thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    On topic jaane ki nadani kar raha hoon. It was flashing at Yahoo.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/7-home...091041635.html

bhai samar aisi naadani kartaa rhaa kar..........