Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ..how many of us tell other cast members about jatland..

Quote Originally Posted by Bisky View Post
    Dear Doctor
    It is not fair. एक तो आप वैसे ही कम थ्रेड पोस्ट करते हैं। और जब की भी है तो उस पर अच्छे कमेंट्स देखे बिना ही Conclude कर रहे हैं।
    I can see apparently... what did you want and what U get... but it is obvious. While responding, every JL should concentrate only on the subject line of posted thread. But we normally respond to the comments or replies. This is the reason what makes the conditions worsened. But....ये भी तो गलत है...

"जो नकाब-ए-रुख उठा दी, तो कैद भी लगा दी
    उठे हर निगाह लेकिन, कोई बाम तक न पहुंचे"

नकाब-ए-रुख - - - चेहरे पर गिराया जाने वाला पर्दा
    बाम - - - चोटी, means चेहरा
    ..pradeep ji..as u can see after post 20, topic was going of the track and when i saw that this thread has 503 views then i thought that most if the ppl hv made their replies..plus most of the post were in support nd favouring the thread..
    ..additionaly i didnt find any contradictory posts that can lead to good discussion..thts y i concluded this post..
    ...moreover as i said my content of my thread was more of massage than discussion....
    ..nyway now also ur valuable posts nd replies are welcomed nd will be replied but no off the track post please..
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 9th, 2012), Fateh (January 9th, 2012)