Thread: My book ranked among top 50 all time biogarphies & autobiographies

Smile My book ranked among top 50 all time biogarphies & autobiographies

Dear Friends,
    Glad to share that 'In quest of the Last Victory' is ranked 47 among all time biographies and autobiographies, considering the fact that it was just released a month back, with 758 Five Star ratings and 46 excellent reviews.
    I am so glad and humbled to see my book among all those great biographies and autobiographies of all times.
    I can not thank all my friends enough for your support and blessings.
    This is the begining of the first year of my book and Insha-allah, God willing, at the end of this year it would reach its pinnacle of success.
    Many thanks to every one.
    Warm Regards
    Navin Gulia

the link is -
    flipkart

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 11th, 2012), Arvindc (January 11th, 2012), bharti (January 11th, 2012), bhupindersingh (January 13th, 2012), cooljat (January 10th, 2012), deependra (January 11th, 2012), drkarminder (January 11th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (January 11th, 2012), Fateh (January 11th, 2012), JSRana (January 11th, 2012), lrburdak (January 11th, 2012), pradeepiisc (January 11th, 2012), rajninarwal (January 18th, 2012), raka (January 11th, 2012), ritu (January 10th, 2012), rohittewatia (January 11th, 2012), shivanidhama (January 10th, 2012), singhvp (January 11th, 2012), sjakhars (January 10th, 2012), skarmveer (January 11th, 2012), spdeshwal (January 11th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 11th, 2012), tasvir7 (January 11th, 2012), upendersingh (January 13th, 2012), vicky84 (January 11th, 2012), vikda (January 11th, 2012), VirJ (January 11th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (January 11th, 2012)

Those frriends who have not yet read it can order at the following link - order book

or you can email me at navingulia@gmail.com

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Many congratulations to you. We all are proud of you....God bless you
    "असफलता एक चुनौती है, इसे स्वीकार करो, क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो. जब तक न सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम, संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम. कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती, सच्चे मन से प्रयास करने वालों की कभी पराजय नहीं होती...!!"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shivanidhama For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 11th, 2012), navingulia (January 11th, 2012)

Congratulations Navinji. We all are proud of you ! Keep it up !!
    Laxman Burdak

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

navingulia (January 11th, 2012)

Mr. Navin Guliaji rightly deserves our congratulations.

You have falsified the myth that Jats have no knack for writing.

We wish to get many more excellent news about the achievements from your pen in the days to come. Please keep it up.

Regards

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 11th, 2012), navingulia (January 11th, 2012), pradeepiisc (January 11th, 2012), spdeshwal (January 11th, 2012)

Congratulations Navin, welldone keep it up, regards

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Dear Friends,
    Glad to share that 'In quest of the Last Victory' is ranked 47 among all time biographies and autobiographies, considering the fact that it was just released a month back, with 758 Five Star ratings and 46 excellent reviews.
    I am so glad and humbled to see my book among all those great biographies and autobiographies of all times.
    I can not thank all my friends enough for your support and blessings.
    This is the begining of the first year of my book and Insha-allah, God willing, at the end of this year it would reach its pinnacle of success.
    Many thanks to every one.
    Warm Regards
    Navin Gulia

the link is -
    flipkart
    So Gulioa bhai, when u r celebrating this success !
    Ek choti si tea party or Daaru party will be ok ?
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

Congratulations Brother....We all are proud of you....Great......
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

Thanks a lot Friends.

The book has made a begining but there is a long way to go. Will have a celebration with Jatlanders soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    So Gulioa bhai, when u r celebrating this success !
    Ek choti si tea party or Daaru party will be ok ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 11th, 2012)

I got my hand on this book yesterday and enjoyed reading it so much that I finished it in one day itself (around 1:30 am). The book is written in very simple English and I felt as if everything is happening in front of me. The description of the events in the book is vivid, inspiring, chilling, fun, and captivates the reader. Congrats for such a well written autobiography.