View Poll Results: Are we really united?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 29.73%
  • no

23 62.16%
  • don't know

3 8.11%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jat unity-Are we really united ??

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Further, if anyone of the hypocrite feel offended, I don't care.

Samar, niether, your language nor your your points seems to be proper, I think you are not uneducated and not even that old to use such language, secondly brother, cannot brave need unity, cannot brave be united, are not rajputs, yadav, gujjars etc like jats but they also talk about unity and look at yadav they have become much batter than jats by hard work and unity, My request to you is to withdraw the post and say sorry to all, rest is upto you, God bless you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), pradeepiisc (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Very true, Samar. A good analysis.

VP Bhai, what is true, what analysis, why you are encouraging indecent/arrogent/stupid/immature behaviour on the forum, I never expected atlist from you any appreciation of such a bad behaviour and irreliventpoints, The topic is are jats united, so what is wrong in the topic, asking/finding views of brothers, jats may be anything but do you thing unity is not applicable to jats or cannot some one talk on the subject, cannot brave need unity, sorry vpji, I couldnot hold myself .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 16th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jksangwan View Post
    Kon hain asthin ke sanp.Whom you are pointing towards.Speak clearly Dhankhar saab
    Sangwan Sahab, you are new here and will see yourself in due course. It will aggravate the situation, if I single out anyone. I leave it to your wise judgement. In almost every thread you will see some "Jalkhore" people, who try to pass on unsolicited, unchaste and derogatory remarks on their fellow "Jats" . Jatland is characterized by this kind of behavior. Unity is a virtue but I think we are living in a fool's paradise if we dream of any kind of unity among Jat community. Let us wish that the cases of murder, litigation and bad blood get diminished in the new year.

सबसे पहले जो आस्तीन के सांप हैं उनको ख़त्म करना होगा i ये सांप, हमेशां ज़हर उगलते रहते हैं, आप लोग क्या एकता की बात करते हो i

VPJI, Who are these snakes, what is the poison, but still why cannot we talk about unity

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 13th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

VP Bhai, what is true, what analysis, why you are encouraging indecent/arrogent/stupid/immature behaviour on the forum, I never expected atlist from you any appreciation of such a bad behaviour and irreliventpoints, The topic is are jats united, so what is wrong in the topic, asking/finding views of brothers, jats may be anything but do you thing unity is not applicable to jats or cannot some one talk on the subject, cannot brave need unity, sorry vpji, I couldnot hold myself .
    Fateh Singh Sahab,

First of all, you are just like my elder brother and have every right to lambast me. You have been a witness of the hostile environment on this site and, perhaps, you yourself has been a victim of the same. I agree with Samar out of conviction and not just for the sake of ganging up with him. You know me very well that I always try to be fair and impartial regardless of the consequences. That is why, I have always been a target of a few radicals on this site and continues to be. Only, yesterday, one boy wrote a post which I will forward to you. The original has been edited by the editors and the malicious content has since been removed but I have kept a copy of that great original post by a great 'Matador' of the community. Please give your comments after having read that post. There are countless instances, where I have been constantly subjected to unwarranted sarcasm, humiliation, abusive and cryptically derogatory remarks. Fatah, Sahab, I dont remember any Messiah of Jats or Saviour of Jat unity having come to my rescue. That is another thing that I have the guts and capacity to counter such pigmies and will continue countering them untill the last drop of blood. Isn't it hypocrisy. Isn't it true that there is a lot of bad blood among the community. Isn't it true that we Jats are the most jealous people on the earth planet. Isn't it true that our first salvo is aimed at a community fellow only. The respect which I have got from people from other communities is much more than the one I am getting in our own community. I am sorry to say that. What kind of unity, are you expecting. Truth is bitter and Samar has spoken the truth. I don't think I have made any wrong decision in endorsing his views.

But having said that, I am not hindering the efforts to bring a unity. I have nowhere said that it is not a good thread and not a good cause. I am with you and Sangwan Bhai, if you peaple succeed in your Mission. My services are with you.
    Warm Regards
    Last edited by singhvp; January 13th, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Sure (January 14th, 2012)

VPji, differences are and will exist between/among individuals. No two people think on same lines. If your views are not agreeable by someone, or you are not agreeable with someone else's ideology, that doesn't mean you or other person is "jalatkhora". Even i have differences here with people on JL. I know there are some people here who think they are BEST and what they think/do is also the BEST. But that should not create a gap among ourselves. Best way is to ignore such people which I do regularly. I know, now those people will come attacking me also, but i will as usually ignore them to keep my mind in a peaceful state. This is a virtual world, so sab sher hai yaha par. Koi kisi ke ghar aake jahgda nahi karne wala. Yaha par shabdo ke vaar se jhagda karna matlab apne dimag ki shanti ko bhang karna hai. People do try to demoralize you, but it depends on you if you want to be demoralized or not! Best is Ignore and enjoy everyone's views. If you dont agree with the views, simply ignore them!

Mai yaha JL par halke-fulke mood me aata hu, aap bhi aaiye or sabke vicharo ka anand lijiye or Jat ekta ko majboot karne me sahyog kariye!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), Dagar25 (January 13th, 2012), drkarminder (January 13th, 2012), Fateh (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 13th, 2012), ravinderjeet (January 13th, 2012), singhvp (January 13th, 2012), thukrela (January 13th, 2012), vikda (January 13th, 2012)

Fateh Singh Sahab,

First of all, you are just like my elder brother and have every right to lambast me. You have been a witness of the hostile environment on this site and, perhaps, you yourself has been a victim of the same. I agree with Samar out of conviction and not just for the sake of ganging up with him. You know me very well that I always try to be fair and impartial regardless of the consequences. That is why, I have always been a target of a few radicals on this site and continues to be. Only, yesterday, one boy wrote a post which I will forward to you. The original has been edited by the editors and the malicious content has since been removed but I have kept a copy of that great original post by a great 'Matador' of the community. Please give your comments after having read that post. There are countless instances, where I have been constantly subjected to unwarranted sarcasm, humiliation, abusive and cryptically derogatory remarks. Fatah, Sahab, I dont remember any Messiah of Jats or Saviour of Jat unity having come to my rescue. That is another thing that I have the guts and capacity to counter such pigmies and will continue countering them untill the last drop of blood. Isn't it hypocrisy. Isn't it true that there is a lot of bad blood among the community. Isn't it true that we Jats are the most jealous people on the earth planet. Isn't it true that our first salvo is aimed at a community fellow only. The respect which I have got from people from other communities is much more than the one I am getting in our own community. I am sorry to say that. What kind of unity, are you expecting. Truth is bitter and Samar has spoken the truth. I don't think I have made any wrong decision in endorsing his views.

But having said that, I am not hindering the efforts to bring a unity. I have nowhere said that it is not a good thread and not a good cause. I am with you and Sangwan Bhai, if you peaple succeed in your Mission. My services are with you.
    Warm Regards
    If anybody is speaking something rubbish about somebody personally; it should be condemned by one and all.This forum should be for progressive and healthy views only and not for setting personal scores,for that go to real world and show your mardangi there.One thing more VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against you)Please dont' judge whole community,clan or gotra by misdeed of one person.I know there are lot of inhumane qualities in jats(in all of us,only amount of percentage varies),but we have to refine them. I know it's in jats to put one another down,first they start with family than father,mother than village than gotra and so on,how long will it continue ? other community people say that ye to apas he sar fodte rehte hain.Now see when I started this thread about unity people have problem, tu mujhe kya ye kehna chaiye bhai aajkal sar nahi fot rahe-kam hao gaye hain mukedme, kya lootye pitye se dar gaye?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jksangwan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), Fateh (January 13th, 2012), pradeepiisc (January 14th, 2012), singhvp (January 13th, 2012)

Fateh Singh Sahab,

Warm Regards

Brother, I can understand, your point and feelings and agree with you, but still we are not on same line, I know and had been airing my views openly that jats lack unity, but here topic is are jats united, so samar could have said jats have no unity, secondly brother what kind of languge he has used do you really approve it. I have nothing against samar but I didnot expect such feeling in such a language from him. Brother, every one of us knows that there is no unity among jats but asking such views of brothers and even trying for unity is bad/wrong, so please be cool, I feel again sorry if I hurt your feelings, since I also consider you my younger brother, I could pen my heart, please donot mind, regards

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), drkarminder (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 13th, 2012), singhvp (January 13th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

Brother, I can understand, your point and feelings and agree with you, but still we are not on same line, I know and had been airing my views openly that jats lack unity, but here topic is are jats united, so samar could have said jats have no unity, secondly brother what kind of languge he has used do you really approve it. I have nothing against samar but I didnot expect such feeling in such a language from him. Brother, every one of us knows that there is no unity among jats but asking such views of brothers and even trying for unity is bad/wrong, so please be cool, I feel again sorry if I hurt your feelings, since I also consider you my younger brother, I could pen my heart, please donot mind, regards
    Moreover, Fatah Singh Sahab, you can have a second look on my post in question. You would see that I have not quoted Samar's entire post. I have touched upon only a portion of the post which I have quoted and have commented upon that.

Quote Originally Posted by jksangwan;294344[QUOTE
    VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against
    Sangwan Bhai, I liked your post because it was well intended. But, I liked Samar's post because of his realistic view of the prevalent situation. I like your sincerity for the cause but the ground realities will have to be commented upon in this process. We cannot turn a blind eye towards the sick realities.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jksangwan View Post
    If anybody is speaking something rubbish about somebody personally; it should be condemned by one and all.This forum should be for progressive and healthy views only and not for setting personal scores,for that go to real world and show your mardangi there.One thing more VPji yesterday you liked my views and today you liked opposite views how come this(is this because of some personal remarks somebodymade against you)Please dont' judge whole community,clan or gotra by misdeed of one person.I know there are lot of inhumane qualities in jats(in all of us,only amount of percentage varies),but we have to refine them. I know it's in jats to put one another down,first they start with family than father,mother than village than gotra and so on,how long will it continue ? other community people say that ye to apas he sar fodte rehte hain.Now see when I started this thread about unity people have problem, tu mujhe kya ye kehna chaiye bhai aajkal sar nahi fot rahe-kam hao gaye hain mukedme, kya lootye pitye se dar gaye?
    दीपक, सवाल यह नहीं कि शीशा टूटा कि नहीं, सवाल यह है कि पत्थर किधर से आया और क्यों आया I
    जब मै किसी के गेहूं के किल्ले में झोटा नहीं बाड़ता, तो लोग खामखाँ क्यों हर पोस्ट में अपनी नाक फन्साके घटिया, व्यक्तिगत और बेहूदी टिप्पणियाँ करते हैं I
    इतना बेवकूफ कोई नहीं कि कोई उन्हें समझता नहीं, और आपको भी सारे घटनाक्रम और माजरे का अच्छे से मालूम है
    जहाँ तक आलोचना की बात है, तो कौन यह उम्मीद कर रहा है कि सब मेरी ही बात से सहमत हों I
    कई सभ्य लड़के हैं जिनके और मेरे राजनैतिक विचार बिलकुल भिन्न है और हम एक दूसरे के विचारों के आलोचक भी रहे हैं, परन्तु उनकी पोस्ट पढ़ के मज़ा आता है I
    अब मै उन सभ्य भाइयों या बहनों का नाम लूँगा तो एक और controversy खडी हो जाएगी I

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (January 14th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012), VirJ (January 13th, 2012)

जात्दा अर्र काट्दा आपने ने ही मार्या करे....बाकी यह आपे ही कोलम कोला होके आपनी लंगड़ ढीली कर लिया करे..किसी दूसरी बिरादरी ने हंगा लावन की जरूरत कोना .....हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से....अल्ल्लाहाबाद जाके देख लो कोई...४०% केस वेस्ट उप के जाता के स
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 13th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (January 13th, 2012), raka (January 13th, 2012), singhvp (January 13th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 13th, 2012), thukrela (January 13th, 2012)

Moreover, Fatah Singh Sahab, you can have a second look on my post in question. You would see that I have not quoted Samar's entire post. I have touched upon only a portion of the post which I have quoted and have commented upon that.

Brother, no issue, let us forget and proceede further, I think, any idea, discussion, feeling on the unity will always has positive effect. for jats unity is the need of the hour.regards

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)

भाई झोझू आले, समर ने जोश में या तैश आके जो भी लिखा स वो भी काफी हद तक सही स | ताक़त हेमशा आपस में टकराएगी | अलग तो एक बाप के दो बेटे हैं वो भी होते हैं परन्तु जब कभी उन बेटो पर कोई बाहरी संकट आता हैं तो दोनों झट सी एक हो जायेंगे | आपको शायद ध्यान हो 93 में गोत्र विवाह वाले मसले पर सांगवान व पुनिया खाप का लठ बाजा था तो सांगवान क्यूकर एक हो गए थे और पंजाब हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट व भजन लाल सरकार को हिला के रख दिया था | आखिर में सरकार को सांगवान खाप की एकता के आगे झुकना पड़ा था | खैर झगड़ा जाटों का था आपस में पर बात हैं मुद्दे की के एकता हमेशा किसी मुद्दे को लेकर बनती हैं | मीर्चपुर काण्ड वाले मुद्दे पर देखा होगा कैसे जाटों ने एक हो कर रेल रोक दी थी | आरक्षण वाले मुद्दे पर जाटों ने हरियाणा में 14 जगह रेल रोक कर अपनी एकता दिखा दी थी | इसलिए सबसे पहले जरूरी हैं कौम के हित के लिए मुद्दे तैयार करना और फिर उन मुद्दों को लेकर एकता बनाई जाये | "जाट कौम अपनी ताक़त को पहचानो" वाली थ्रेड में पहले भी इसका जिक्र किया हैं शायद आपने पढ़ी न हो (जाट दिल्ली की राजसत्ता से पीछे रहने के लिए स्वयं जिम्मेदार हैं क्योंकि इसी जाति का एक पढ़ा लिखा वर्ग जात पात का विरोध करने लगा हैं लेकिन हैरत की बात हैं की यही लोग अपने बच्चो के रिश्तो के लिए जाटों को ही ढूंढ़ते हैं | दूसरा यही लोग दुष्प्रचार करते हैं की जाट कौम कभी इकट्ठा नहीं हो सकतीं | जबकि सच्चाई यह हैं की कोई भी परिवार , गावं , समाज और जाति किसी मुद्दे पर इकट्ठा हुआ करती हैं जब कौम के पास 65 साल से ( चौ. छोटूराम के देहांत के बाद ) कोई कौमी मुद्दे ही नहीं तो फिर किस बात के लिए इकट्ठा हो ? इसलिए आज कौम को अपने हक के आधार पर मुद्दे बनाने की आवश्यकता हैं |)
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 13th, 2012), Bisky (January 14th, 2012), cooljat (January 13th, 2012), Fateh (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 13th, 2012), pradeepiisc (January 14th, 2012), ravinderjeet (January 13th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 13th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012), thukrela (January 13th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    जात्दा अर्र काट्दा आपने ने ही मार्या करे....बाकी यह आपे ही कोलम कोला होके आपनी लंगड़ ढीली कर लिया करे..किसी दूसरी बिरादरी ने हंगा लावन की जरूरत कोना .....हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से....अल्ल्लाहाबाद जाके देख लो कोई...४०% केस वेस्ट उप के जाता के स
    bhai sahi kahi tane bhe jab tere post ne padon hon hansi choot pade h,bhai man gaye tane bhe.aur ye bhe sahi keh raha se tu ke Allahbad ke vakil tham west U.P allan ne crorepati bana,mera ek dost tomar jo Badhot ka h yaye bat kave tha.Par kuch Jat na maan rahe keveh ha joot bajan m nayara a maja se,lotai petai ar court kacheri ke darshan bhe ho ja se ise bhane,ekta okta unity ke faltu bat na karo,chalu bhai hum tu dat jange

और इब आड़े देख ल्यो माहरे सांगवाना का एका ..कोइसा भी सांगवान कोइसे सांगवान की बात न गलत कहता हो तो चाहे आगला गलत हो ,
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 13th, 2012)

What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Further, if anyone of the hypocrite feel offended, I don't care.
    ... u ruined evrythng of urs by saying this (highlighted)
    ...it could hv been a good post for encouragement(not solution) if u h wd hv deleted the red marked thing...
    ...the highlited part is the only thing that everybody is trying to say ..nd even u also ..
    ..otherwise ,do u think that we are here preparing a jat army to fight against other casts..or we are kind of starting a war against smone..
    ... the reality is far from wt u hv told in ur post...it can give an adrenalin rush bt is not useful at all practically..
    .. any community progress by coperation...showing bravery everywhere makes u only fool...
    ..and for this the whole community suffer...
    Last edited by drkarminder; January 13th, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

31. The Following User Says Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

jksangwan (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    ... u ruined evrythng of urs by saying this (highlighted)
    ...it could hv been a good post for encouragement(not solution) if u h wd hv deleted the red marked thing...
    ...the highlited part is the only thing that everybody is trying to say ..nd even u also ..
    ..otherwise ,do u think that we are here preparing a jat army to fight against other casts..or we are kind of starting a war against smone..
    ... the reality is far from wt u hv told in ur post...it can give an adrenalin rush bt is not useful at all practically..
    .. any community progress by coperation...showing bravery everywhere makes u only fool...
    ..and for this the whole community suffer...
    I am medically unfit to comprehend what you 've written. But thanks anyway.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 13th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)

..in madical diagnosis there is a popular saying...when u diagnose a case..
    ..." DONT GO FOR RARE DIAGNOSIS..THEY TEND TO BE INCORRECT..
    ..sm fellows diagnose rare just to show that they are different nd more intellegent and end up in spoiling the case...
    ..and ur diagnosis is almost rare..
    ..stick to basic things...
    ....shouting of bravery ,standing alone,invincible..are the talks of proudy ppl...

... basic need in jat unity is mutal help not fearlessness and straightforwardness that u hv mentioned..

...reply if u can understand it...one more thing, we are here for discussion not fight...
    ..dont take the past matter between u and me seriously....
    ..if u want to discuss the things .u are most welcome...
    Last edited by drkarminder; January 13th, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), SumitJattan (January 16th, 2012)

..i read my post again..yeah it was complicated...i wrote it in hurry nd wd two different points in mind...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012)