View Poll Results: Are we really united?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 29.73%
  • no

23 62.16%
  • don't know

3 8.11%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jat unity-Are we really united ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post

VP Bhai, what is true, what analysis, why you are encouraging indecent/arrogent/stupid/immature behaviour on the forum, I never expected atlist from you any appreciation of such a bad behaviour and irreliventpoints, The topic is are jats united, so what is wrong in the topic, asking/finding views of brothers, jats may be anything but do you thing unity is not applicable to jats or cannot some one talk on the subject, cannot brave need unity, sorry vpji, I couldnot hold myself .
    .. completely agree wd u fateh sir... we are not here t discuss jat bravery....
    ..we are here to discuss jat unity...
    ... because of this attitude,we smtime do mistakes nd loose sm good oppurtunities...
    ..nd ppl less capable of leave us behind..
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (January 14th, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012)

Lightbulb People have really come up with some good points

JK Sangwan Sahab

#In my view we should help each other in times of need, and it is possible only by means of networking and making a organization which should have at least one branch in every state (+1)

#We should also take our Sikh brothers in this networking and unity program (+1)

Akshay bhai

#i think we are united. Just need to go that extra mile (+1)

Arvind bro

# If I think that I am united with Jats irrespective of other things then for me, the matter ends here (+1)

Samar bro

#Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction (+1)

Respected colonel Sir

# I think you are not uneducated and not even that old to use such language, secondly brother, cannot brave need unity, cannot brave be united (+1)

Deepak bro

# very nice post (+1)

Prashant bro

#
    .हेरोतोदुस कह के गया था की जो सारे गेटे एक होजा तो दुनिया मैं इनती थाडा कोई न पावे....बाकी जिब्बे भी येह आपस मैं भिद्य करते ..अर्र आज भी इनक अयोही हाल से (+1)

Raka ji

# you rock

At last, Samar bro, your language was really harsh.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (January 13th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    What a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Further, if anyone of the hypocrite feel offended, I don't care.

Friend,

Though in harsh words (perhaps due to anguish!), yet a timely and eye opener comment for all the JLs to avoid pitfalls being dug by our own brethern.

Regards

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 14th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 14th, 2012), singhvp (January 14th, 2012)

An ugly story of Jats' rivaly

Thirty people killed for just 12 acres

Rohtak: There was a touch of the unusual at Rohtak, Haryana, on May 23. There were more gun-toting policemen than lawyers at the district court. But then, there was nothing usual about the case to be heard either. A series of killings had engulfed about 20 villages and felled close to 30 relatives connected with two feuding families.
    One of the chief accused, Anup Singh, was scheduled to appear in court on that day. He was a petty farmer from Delhis Mitraon village and had so far been lodged in jail.
    As the convoy from jail arrived carrying Anup, the police threw an extra cordon around him as curious onlookers gathered in corridors and court lawns.
    Suddenly in the melee, three young men closed in. With pistols and kattas they fired at Anup, killing him on the spot. The police watched helpless.
    Apparently, 22 people in the crowd had their sights trained on Anup of which 12 were shooters deployed to kill him. The police managed to nab only six who, it is believed are only the small fry.

The big guns are out of the police dragnet.

This is a true story akin to a Bollywood storyline.

In 1980, Om Prakash of Mitraon village sold 12 acres of land to Surat Singh. Om Prakashs brother Balwan objected to the sale as he claimed rights on the hereditary land. Om Prakash denied this.

Enter the two main protagonists Kapil and Anup. Balwans son Kapil controlled the land, whereas Surat Singhs son Anup just couldnt fathom being cheated by Balwans family.

The matter reached the courts.

On February 15, 1997, things took an ugly turn. Surat Singhs younger son Samporan was merrily dancing at a marriage reception of his friend when three people fired at him, killing him on the spot.

This murder sparked a bloody row of 30 killings across 20 villages. We do not how many murders have taken place because of this land, but were sure the number is more than 30, says Najafgarh additional SHO H S Meena.

According to Surat Singhs elder brother Sher Singh, Kapil and his brother Kuldeep along with their two maternal uncles were involved in the killing. Anup allegedly took revenge.

A few days later, Balwans brother in-law Anil was killed in retaliation. Battle lines were clearly being drawn.

A few months later Anups elder bother Balraj was shot dead at a busy intersection in Delhi. In revenge, Kapils father Balwan was killed.

Then Kapils bother Kuldeep was murdered in a dramatic shootout in Delhi. This was followed by a series of murders that took place, eliminating uncles and in-laws in villages in Delhi and Haryana.

There is talk of murders in western Uttar Pradesh, but they cannot be conclusively linked with this land case.

Meanwhile, Kapil got in touch with notorious gangster Krishan Pehlwan, currently lodged in Rohtak jail. Krishan is said to be close to Om Prakash Chautalas younger son Abhey.

Krishan from then took over operations, allegedly giving commands and instructions regarding whom to attack and where from the confines of his jails. A year ago Kapil was murdered.

In a Delhi court, Anup has admitted that nearly 29 people have been killed in the land case. People in Mitraon have given up on the number of court cases and the list of witnesses and dates.

Who is going to remember so much? We are just bothered about our daily life, says Anups uncle Sher Singh.

Now the bitterness and hatred has been transfixed with Anups murder even though no male family member of both the families in direct relation is alive except Sher Singh and his son Yashpal; the latter has spent nearly five years in prison himself and is currently out on bail.

Sher Singh has broken all ties with Surats family. He refused to accompany the Sunday Mid Day team to Anups house for fear of being seen by the villagers.

We are not involved. For all we care, the land belongs to them (Kapils family) and they can do whatever they want with it. But please leave us alone, he pleaded.
    The gate to Anups house, a small single-storey structure, was open. A street dog growled and their cow just looked and continued munching. Anups wife refused to meet us.
    A few hundred metres away, Kapils house is guarded by two policemen with carbines. The gate here too was open.

The sole occupant here is Kapils old aunt, Satte. I am not afraid of living here. Why should I be? This is my house, let anyone come, she reacted sharply when asked if she feared staying in the village. Kapils mother has left the village and is staying at her fathers place.

The streets are usually deserted and one does not see men in the village. Interestingly, Mitraon means friends come. But today hardly any one comes here.
    The industries have packed up and land rates are perhaps the lowest in this village. The only sign of activity in the village is a government liquor shop on the main road.
    Almost all young people have left the village. What is left here? asks an old man near the disputed land opposite the liquor shop.

Despite intervention by a panchayat of nearly 60 villages, which failed to arrive at a decision, the war goes on.
    This will never end, sums up Sher Singh.

Link

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (January 14th, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012), vicky84 (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    और इब आड़े देख ल्यो माहरे सांगवाना का एका ..कोइसा भी सांगवान कोइसे सांगवान की बात न गलत कहता हो तो चाहे आगला गलत हो ,
    राकेश भाई, यो टोल बनावण की आप लोग्गां नै जरूरत ऐ कोन्या i आप लोगों की हाज़िरजवाबी वाकई लाजवाब होती है i सौ माणस एक तरफ, आर आप का एक माणस एक तरफ, बराबर होया करै i मै सच में तारीफ कर रह्या हूँ भाई i

वैसे आप लोगों आ एक्का भी काबिले तारीफ है i घर मै चाहे कितना ऐ लठ बाज़ रह्या हो पर बाहर लिकड़ के सारे एक सो i बहुत बढ़िया बात सै भाई i

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), Bisky (January 14th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 14th, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012), raka (January 14th, 2012)

"रात पी जमजम पे मय और सुबह दम
    धोए धब्बे जामा-ए-एहराम के"

जमजम - काबा का एक कुआं
    जामा-ए-एहराम - हज करने का लिबास

Thanx.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

singhvp (January 14th, 2012)

happy makar shakranti(shakrant ) to all jats.
    Be united,be networked with each other and be happy
    ar aaj desi jat bhojan dhaba ke liyo-kheer,puri,halwa,ghee bora,ghee shaker chawal,koi kasar na chodiyo.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jksangwan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 14th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (January 14th, 2012), ritu (January 15th, 2012), singhvp (January 14th, 2012)

Uppu, yu Anup pehlwaan Rohtak ke court me bhatkaaya tha bhai.. Nyu manne bhi suni se (suni se manne pakka koni bera)Kirshan pehlwan ka link chautala gelya hai bhai, er jab chautala ki sarakar jaan aali thi to kirshan jail me te likdwa ke australia bhej diya tha.. kitni sachayi se er kitni naa bera nahi.. par hooda ki sarkar aate e nire encounter hoye the, to ho sake se uste bachaan khatir kaadh diya ho pahlam e.

Anup Mitrau er Kirshan Dichau ka vastav me atank tha dilli me khaskar Najfgarh me! Aaj bhi log najafgarh te dhaansa border kenha raat ne jaate hod darre hai. Er ye dushmani bhot ghna khoon bahaawe se bhai. Isa-isa ek gaam Kansala bhi se Rohtak-sonipat road pe. Ude bhi nyu e ranjish bandh rhi se 2 parivaro me. Jat ki sabte bdi taakat uska nidar hona se to kamjori bhi yaa e se bhai. Jya e te khoond baaje rhe se aapas me.
    Last edited by malikdeepak1; January 14th, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012), upendersingh (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    An ugly story of Jats' rivaly

Thirty people killed for just 12 acres

Rohtak: There was a touch of the unusual at Rohtak, Haryana, on May 23. There were more gun-toting policemen than lawyers at the district court. But then, there was nothing usual about the case to be heard either. A series of killings had engulfed about 20 villages and felled close to 30 relatives connected with two feuding families.
    One of the chief accused, Anup Singh, was scheduled to appear in court on that day. He was a petty farmer from Delhis Mitraon village and had so far been lodged in jail.
    As the convoy from jail arrived carrying Anup, the police threw an extra cordon around him as curious onlookers gathered in corridors and court lawns.
    Suddenly in the melee, three young men closed in. With pistols and kattas they fired at Anup, killing him on the spot. The police watched helpless.
    Apparently, 22 people in the crowd had their sights trained on Anup of which 12 were shooters deployed to kill him. The police managed to nab only six who, it is believed are only the small fry.

The big guns are out of the police dragnet.

This is a true story akin to a Bollywood storyline.

In 1980, Om Prakash of Mitraon village sold 12 acres of land to Surat Singh. Om Prakashs brother Balwan objected to the sale as he claimed rights on the hereditary land. Om Prakash denied this.

Enter the two main protagonists Kapil and Anup. Balwans son Kapil controlled the land, whereas Surat Singhs son Anup just couldnt fathom being cheated by Balwans family.

The matter reached the courts.

On February 15, 1997, things took an ugly turn. Surat Singhs younger son Samporan was merrily dancing at a marriage reception of his friend when three people fired at him, killing him on the spot.

This murder sparked a bloody row of 30 killings across 20 villages. We do not how many murders have taken place because of this land, but were sure the number is more than 30, says Najafgarh additional SHO H S Meena.

According to Surat Singhs elder brother Sher Singh, Kapil and his brother Kuldeep along with their two maternal uncles were involved in the killing. Anup allegedly took revenge.

A few days later, Balwans brother in-law Anil was killed in retaliation. Battle lines were clearly being drawn.

A few months later Anups elder bother Balraj was shot dead at a busy intersection in Delhi. In revenge, Kapils father Balwan was killed.

Then Kapils bother Kuldeep was murdered in a dramatic shootout in Delhi. This was followed by a series of murders that took place, eliminating uncles and in-laws in villages in Delhi and Haryana.

There is talk of murders in western Uttar Pradesh, but they cannot be conclusively linked with this land case.

Meanwhile, Kapil got in touch with notorious gangster Krishan Pehlwan, currently lodged in Rohtak jail. Krishan is said to be close to Om Prakash Chautalas younger son Abhey.

Krishan from then took over operations, allegedly giving commands and instructions regarding whom to attack and where from the confines of his jails. A year ago Kapil was murdered.

In a Delhi court, Anup has admitted that nearly 29 people have been killed in the land case. People in Mitraon have given up on the number of court cases and the list of witnesses and dates.

Who is going to remember so much? We are just bothered about our daily life, says Anups uncle Sher Singh.

Now the bitterness and hatred has been transfixed with Anups murder even though no male family member of both the families in direct relation is alive except Sher Singh and his son Yashpal; the latter has spent nearly five years in prison himself and is currently out on bail.

Sher Singh has broken all ties with Surats family. He refused to accompany the Sunday Mid Day team to Anups house for fear of being seen by the villagers.

We are not involved. For all we care, the land belongs to them (Kapils family) and they can do whatever they want with it. But please leave us alone, he pleaded.
    The gate to Anups house, a small single-storey structure, was open. A street dog growled and their cow just looked and continued munching. Anups wife refused to meet us.
    A few hundred metres away, Kapils house is guarded by two policemen with carbines. The gate here too was open.

The sole occupant here is Kapils old aunt, Satte. I am not afraid of living here. Why should I be? This is my house, let anyone come, she reacted sharply when asked if she feared staying in the village. Kapils mother has left the village and is staying at her fathers place.

The streets are usually deserted and one does not see men in the village. Interestingly, Mitraon means friends come. But today hardly any one comes here.
    The industries have packed up and land rates are perhaps the lowest in this village. The only sign of activity in the village is a government liquor shop on the main road.
    Almost all young people have left the village. What is left here? asks an old man near the disputed land opposite the liquor shop.

Despite intervention by a panchayat of nearly 60 villages, which failed to arrive at a decision, the war goes on.
    This will never end, sums up Sher Singh.

Link
    Originally Posted by SamarkadianWhat a sheer stupidity is this call on lack on unity? You people, yes all of you, don't get tired of finding faults with your own self.? Shame on you all. You are hypocrites of ultimate grade. At various fronts you shout from rooftops with squizzed anal muscles about bravery, attitude and fearlessness of your race but at the same moment you fear about lack of unity. Why this foolishness touches you every now and then?

Where did you see and hear a fearless and straightforward person looking for a group? Such a personna is always free. That can't be bounded. Unity often seen among weak thaty they are always united because they fear most of the time from various things. Strong men will never be united because they don't accept anybody's rule. A jat's character is as free as wind. This oozing level of self esteem came over in character because of the centuries of hard work in fields and being the sole provider of grain to everybody in society. Now you think from your own wits that how can such a character of jat would be looking for unity who has been so independent all through the ages. Think many times. Unity,moreover, scientifically and naturally occurs when there is a big threat, a threat for survival, a threat of extinction. When that threat is conquered people would lead normal life. In jat's intrinsic nature submission is the last resort unless there is another level of evolution. Unity is a myth, a fantasy and a pretty lie.

All Jats can do is stride towards cooperation for each other's growth only if it is suitable.

Further, if anyone of the hypocrite feel offended, I don't care.

... upender ji..i think the above incident is well explained by hightlighted part above......
    ..we alwys stetch our bottom muscles instead of stimulating our nerves in mind..
    ..and end up doing shameful for whole community...
    Last edited by drkarminder; January 14th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 14th, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012)

चलो में आपको एक और उदहारण पैस करता हु .. दिमाग के अभाव में जाटो के बर्बाद होने का...
    ..ये एक सच्ची घटना है...आज से सायद ४-५ साल पहले की...रोहतक में झज्झर चुंगी के पास एक murder हुआ था ..s .h.o का....वो सिविल ड्रेस में था..
    ..कत्ल करने वालों में जो मैं accused था ..वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ..नाम था सोनू (मंदाने का) ..हुम दोनों बचपन से साथ साथ पढ़े ..फिर में सोनीपत हिन्दू स्कूल में चला गया और वो जिद करके छारा (महराना.दुजाना) वाले अखाड़े में चला गया...भगवान की दया से सब कुछ अच्छा चलता रहा और उसकी शादी हुई ..बहुत सुंदर और घरेलु पत्नी मिली उसे....फिर उसने जाट कॉलेज में admission ले लिय...भगवन ने उसको दो बहुत प्यारी बच्चियां दी.. afterthat he was feeling free as wind ..with no rules ....
    ..एक दिन दारु पि के होटल आले के साथ झगडा हो गया,,वहां थानेदार साहब छुटाने आ गया सिविल ड्रेस में ..और उसको उन सब दोस्तों ने पीट पीट कर मार दिया....
    ..सोनू influence से case जीत गया..पैर तीन साल तक उसकी ज़मानत नहीं हुई..पीछे से उसके छोटे भाई ने उसकी पत्नी को तंग जरना सूरू कर दिया ..फिर बहार आने पैर उसने मुझे मिलने के लिए delhi i.s .b .t बुलाया...he was going to vaishnodevi for prayer along with his wife and kids..
    ...मुझ से मिलते ही रोने लग गया ..बोला यार कास में तेरे साथ सोनीपत चला जाता तो आज में क्रिमिनल नहीं होता..
    मैंने उसकी दोनों बच्चियों की तरफ देखा,मेरे भी आसूं आ गए..हमारी बहुत देर बात हुई..मैंने उसे समझया जी अब भी तेरे पास टाइम है..तू मेरी ही age का है..कुछ धंधा कर ले...
    ..अभी उसने ट्रांसपोर्ट का बजनेस किया है और अच्छा चल रहा है...
    ..आज भी उसके और उसके भाई बहुत दुश्मनी है....थानेदार का लड़का सोनू कप पकड़ने की बात मैं बिठा है...
    ..भंगवान जाने आगे क्या होगा..पैर में भगवान से रोज़ प्रार्थना करता हु की जो भी हो अच्छा हो....क्योंको वो मेरा बहुत अच्छा दोस्त है ...में उसे बर्बाद होते नहीं देख सकता...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 17th, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 15th, 2012), rana1 (January 14th, 2012), ritu (January 15th, 2012), upendersingh (January 14th, 2012)

Hi Karminder by your posts you seem to be a intelle
    ctual and progressive person.the community needs person like you.we should all condemn such shameful acts.they are fighting for land; one good professional be it engineer,doctor or a businessman earns income equal to 100 acres or more.re kyon mar rahe ho jhodea ghamand m kuch dhara ib in batan m,aur kadea tha b na, sirf barbadi k
    Last edited by jksangwan; January 14th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jksangwan For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012)

भाई उपेंदर अर्र डॉक्टर, इसी इसी बात बता के डराओ सो अक डरा के एकता बनाओ सो
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), Bisky (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 17th, 2012), JSRana (January 14th, 2012), upendersingh (January 14th, 2012)

..ha ha..raka bhai(i think d name is correct this time)..i m strongly against such kind of posts..but smtime u hv to show that u are among those who hv faced the reality...
    ... if we want to progress in life ,we hv to accept that time is different now...we cant progress merely by taking birth in jat community...nd shouting that we are jat,we are fearless nd brave..
    .. time is very cruel nd it never see ur are jat,rajput or brahmin...
    ... there is very popular saying by great zoologist SIR CHARLES DARWIN..."THERE IS SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST"
    .. so,if our community want to survive in future wd time "WE HAVE TO BE FITTEST AMONG ALL"
    ..and that can be done mutaul help, unity,removing the negative and useless things from our community...
    .. one more thing, never support violance...fools are sacrificed in wars..great warriors survive and win the battle...

Last edited by drkarminder; January 14th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), Bisky (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 17th, 2012), JSRana (January 14th, 2012)

जाटा की तह लुगाई भी नहीं डरा करती और आप इतनी जल्दी डरने की बात करने लग गये !

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 15th, 2012), raka (January 14th, 2012)

दोनू बातां मै कौम का भला हो, तो कोए दिक्कत भी ना है। इब दिलेरी नै सरहाण की नैतिकता भी खत्म हो ली है। मदेरणा नै सराहणियें भी सै आपनै धोरै।
    "डरना अगर सकारात्मकता की ओर ले जाता है तो डरपोक बनने में कोई बुराई भी नहीं है।"
    इब ईसा पाकण का के फायदा, अक पाछै बालकां की बदीन-माट्टी होंदी फिरै।
    जिंदगी ऊंए बहुत तेज़ भाज रही सै। आपणी गलती तो छोड्डो, दूसरा की गलती तै भी के बेरा, क्यूकर आपणी अर कुणबा की जिंदगी कै कसूत आज्या। अंबाला बस दुर्घटना नै याद कर ल्यो।
    Thanx.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bisky For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), bishanleo2001 (January 14th, 2012), deshi-jat (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012), jksangwan (January 17th, 2012), JSRana (January 14th, 2012), raka (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisky View Post
    दोनू बातां मै कौम का भला हो, तो कोए दिक्कत भी ना है। इब दिलेरी नै सरहाण की नैतिकता भी खत्म हो ली है। मदेरणा नै सराहणियें भी सै आपनै धोरै।
    "डरना अगर सकारात्मकता की ओर ले जाता है तो डरपोक बनने में कोई बुराई भी नहीं है।"
    इब ईसा पाकण का के फायदा, अक पाछै बालकां की बदीन-माट्टी होंदी फिरै।
    जिंदगी ऊंए बहुत तेज़ भाज रही सै। आपणी गलती तो छोड्डो, दूसरा की गलती तै भी के बेरा, क्यूकर आपणी अर कुणबा की जिंदगी कै कसूत आज्या। अंबाला बस दुर्घटना नै याद कर ल्यो।
    Thanx.

सोलह आने सही बात कही भाई प्रदीप |
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    जाटा की तह लुगाई भी नहीं डरा करती और आप इतनी जल्दी डरने की बात करने लग गये !
    ओह आप आ गए !!!! पैड़ पैड़ दाबते दाबते आप यहाँ भी आ लिए प्रभु
    आजकल आली डरे त डरे आर न डरे पर मैं तो छैल डरपोक सु जी
    |"

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 14th, 2012), drkarminder (January 14th, 2012), malikseema (January 14th, 2012), ritu (January 15th, 2012)

ओह आप आ गए !!!! पैड़ पैड़ दाबते दाबते आप यहाँ भी आ लिए प्रभु
    आजकल आली डरे त डरे आर न डरे पर मैं तो छैल डरपोक सु जी
    मुझे नहीं बनना प्रभु वभू - खामखा की नरी responsibility! जाटू मे कह्यां करें " स्वर्ग मे भी आये आर फेर भी डले ढोए "

36. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Sure (January 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    मुझे नहीं बनना प्रभु वभू - खामखा की नरी responsibility! जाटू मे कह्यां करें " स्वर्ग मे भी आये आर फेर भी डले ढोए "
    वाह जी वाह प्रभु की एक और ज्ञान वाणी वा भी जाटू म

डट जा मैं ऋतू न बुला के ल्याऊ सु सारी जाटू भूल जागी निर्री अंग्रेजी नहीं लिखे तो
    |"

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 14th, 2012), malikseema (January 14th, 2012), ritu (January 15th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)

वाह जी वाह प्रभु की एक और ज्ञान वाणी वा भी जाटू म

डट जा मैं ऋतू न बुला के ल्याऊ सु सारी जाटू भूल जागी निर्री अंग्रेजी नहीं लिखे तो
    जिस स्कूल के चाकू छुरा की बात वो करती है वाहें की मे मास्टरनी हूँ! इब आप ही देख लो किस और ने बुलाओगे!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Bisky (January 14th, 2012), Sure (January 14th, 2012)