Thread: Canadian Jats Association in Canada (Toronto)

Canadian Jats Association in Canada (Toronto)

Canadian Jats Association in Canada for the last 6 years is trying hard to preserve our culture and heritage in Canada by giving opportunities to Jat families to interact, collaborate on a social platform through various functions held periodically every year. Its is also working for the benefit of new comers to Canada or any one desiring to make a move to Canada by providing vital information beneficial for settlement and adaptation to the country. Any individual wishing to immigrate or move for higher studies can immensely benefit from the Canadian government website
    cic.gc.ca. Also I would like to put forward that though it could be beneficial to go through some legitimate certified immigration practitioner for the immigration or student visa purpose its is not a requirement and also not always required.
    The CJA ( Canadian Jats Association) also has a presence on facebook if you wish to interact ! ( facebook.com/groups/canadianjats)
    and view pictures from various functions.

Thanks and Regards,

Canadian Jat Association team
    JAT- Justice Action Truth

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravihooda For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (January 17th, 2012), drkarminder (January 17th, 2012), ravinderjeet (January 17th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 17th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (January 17th, 2012)

There is a page created - [Wiki]Canadian Jats Association [/Wiki]

You may like to add more info about this Association.
    Laxman Burdak

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (January 17th, 2012)

Thanks Burdak ji.

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    There is a page created - Canadian Jats Association

You may like to add more info about this Association.
    Yoginder Gulia

Namaste bhaisahab,

I need some help in Canada immigration. I am planning to apply for Canada immigration and want to know what are possibilities of getting an IT job. I have good experience in IT around 10 years. Kindly suggest if it is good to come Canada for job.