Thread: film based on the current lifestyle & problems of farmers specially jats

film based on the current lifestyle & problems of farmers specially jats

respected members, ram ram
    From long time back i was planning a film on the problems of farmers.The film depicts the social,cultural & political lifestyle of farmers specially jats of haryana & western u.p. The work is in full swing right now i am working on music of the film.I am trying my best to put all the inputs in a decent way.The film is having a message in an entertaining manner.It has one song in the glory of jats just like the punjabi jat songs.I am also highlighting great jat leader sir chotu ram in the film like gandhi in munnabhai.Its story of a jat boy who becomes robinhood incidetally in his college life & all of sudden he changes himself into the saviors of farmers inspired by great sir chotu ram.It will go on the floors by the end of feb.Your ideas,suggestions and views are welcome.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to balraaj For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 30th, 2012), Arvindc (January 30th, 2012), ashishsehrawat9 (January 24th, 2012), deependra (January 23rd, 2012), deshi-jat (January 22nd, 2012), drkarminder (January 22nd, 2012), Fateh (January 30th, 2012), Honi (February 7th, 2012), jksangwan (February 1st, 2012), narenderkharb (February 7th, 2012), naveenprakash (January 22nd, 2012), prashantacmet (January 30th, 2012), preetikhatri (January 22nd, 2012), raka (January 30th, 2012), ravinderpannu (January 22nd, 2012), rohittewatia (January 22nd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (February 13th, 2012), shekharjat (January 30th, 2012), sjakhars (January 30th, 2012), ssgoyat (January 22nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012), Sure (January 30th, 2012), thukrela (January 22nd, 2012), vicky84 (February 8th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 11th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (January 30th, 2012), yogeshdahiya007 (January 23rd, 2012)

Many many congratulations and wishes sir, desperately waiting for it. It is very pleasing to have a movie highlighting the ideas of great sir chotu ram featuring the farming community of HR and west UP. The movie can play a great deal(through the ideology of Chaudhary sahab) in boosting the low moral of the farmers of delhi surrounding jatland, hand in hand educating people over the culture and lifestyle of this area.

just out of curiosity i would like to ask you, does the movie entitle the peasantry brotherhood(i.e. AJGAR) idea of Sir chotu ram ?, because personally i feel(and want so), that the peasantry brotherhood can play a major role in strengthening the kisan social and political power, as movies have a direct effect on our social lives.

Regards and wishes

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thukrela For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (January 30th, 2012), Fateh (January 30th, 2012), shekharjat (January 30th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012), Sure (January 30th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 11th, 2012)

dear satyajeet,
    thank you for the appreciation.The title of the film is DANKAA.Even AJGAR can be a good option earlier we have discussed on ajgar also but looking on the subject & story line of the film we have opted for dankaa.I think i will do a wise effort.
    with regards

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balraaj For This Useful Post:

shekharjat (January 30th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012)

BALRAAJ ji,
    you doing a great job by making a movie on issues of farmers.....please mention forcefull takeover of farmers land at petty prices.......do mention bhatta parsaul incident.

you may also focus on issues like education and moral degradation of farmers children.......earlier soo many boys used to do pehalwani.........now teenagers are more busy in alcoholism,smoking......being culture is considered to be a sign of backwardness.

also focus on urban mentality about farmers and rural ppl.......those who live in urban centres thing villagers as backward,poor , unhygienic,less competent but that is not the case.............rather rural areas are innovation hotbed of cheap and usefull means of many things example JUGAAD a cheap MULTI UTILITY VEHICLE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (January 30th, 2012), Honi (February 7th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012), Sure (January 30th, 2012)

shekhar ji,
    thanks-----fortunately i am including almost all these issues in the film and i will like to invite my fellow JL members to preview the film before its release for more better ideas.
    with regards.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balraaj For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012), Sure (January 30th, 2012)

Dear Balraaj, congratulations, you can feel free to ask our suggestions, it will be our pleasure, but it will be nice if any specific input is desired, because at this stage giving many details may not be suitable since your base line is already decided, thanks for inviting our views, regards
    Last edited by Fateh; January 30th, 2012 at 05:38 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (January 31st, 2012), Sure (January 30th, 2012)

Really, Blaraaj ji you are doing a great job by making a film on farmers. Eagerly waiting for it, give your 100 per cent, because this issue is really close to a lot of person's heart and it will bring into light the real situation and conditions of farmers in India. Do include the atrocities of Politicians and Landlords on them and their families, and the SUICIDE issue also.
    main ek hi baat janta hun, jis desh ka kisan ameer aur khush hota hai, us desh ke sabhi log khush aur ameer hote hai.

keep doing your work with complete dedication
    regards

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Honi For This Useful Post:

balraaj (February 7th, 2012)

its a good move,well its been a long time to see a good and meaningful haryanvi movie
    congrats and wishes to u
    Sirji.
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preetikhatri For This Useful Post:

balraaj (February 7th, 2012), Honi (February 8th, 2012)

thanks all for your wishes i will try my level best to keep up with your expectations.
    with regards

Quote Originally Posted by balraaj View Post
    thanks all for your wishes i will try my level best to keep up with your expectations.
    with regards
    Friend

We wish you all success in your newest venture.

Regards

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

balraaj (February 8th, 2012)