Thread: Will promoting myself "Being JAT" lead to tagging myself Racist?

Will promoting myself "Being JAT" lead to tagging myself Racist?

Dear Members,

I has been just over 3 months on JL and I have observed that there is nothing special remained in us that we feel extraordinary from other castes. JAT is just another caste and having experience of JL i can say it with certainity. JAT is no longer a privileged caste. Today all types of ppl are in jATs........diplomatic, political, tactful, liars, perverts and are involved in every type of professions. We are now not limited to age old profession of agriculture. There is acute lack of understanding and spirit of co-operation among members of our community.

I think I am becoming racist after joining JL as i was not so much focussed on race before joining JL......... I hate being racist. Dont you think we should promote Indianness instead of casteism? Unite india and dont divide it on caste basis. Merits of the person matters whether he is JAT or anybody else. Feel more proud in being Indian than in being JAT. Racism had been biggest hurdle in india's progress and a good reason for doing politics.

Can you justify tagging yourself jat or are u against racism??.....i want to know your views.

sociologist link caste identity with the security ......in earlier times ppl used to stay together to save themselves from attacks of another communities or barbaric ppl......it continued for very long time in India as we were regularly attacked by foreigners and also within our country we had regular fights.......after independence constitution came with the equality and brotherhood spirit, constitutional spirit served to fill the gap between various caste groups and with education and integrated society we became less caste conscious particularly in urban area......but at the same time reservation worked as boomerang....now situation is that with dirty caste politics and prevailing insecure environment we are compled to eek caste identity........
    so we are product of our environment which is becoming more and more caste centric due to politics of reservation.new caste census 2011 with serve as landmark in further degenaration of our society........
    i believe jatland certainly somewhere is outcome of all these things but......we on jatland discuss issues related to our country, problems of youth, politics........
    just by joining JL nobody will become castist as such, we should have broad approach.......
    all my friends baring 2-3 are nonjats,nor i carry any hangover of jatland with me ,for me it is one platform for interaction with like minded ppl.....(on jl also we interact and r freinds with only like minded ppl )
    and personally i think in next 20 -30 years our society will become less and less caste centric.......atleast i have this view....
    rest lies with indivisual how one treats particular site or forum.....just a virtual place to interact and discuss issues or more than that ..

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (January 30th, 2012), balraaj (January 31st, 2012), kapdal (January 30th, 2012), skarmveer (February 2nd, 2012), spdeshwal (February 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar25 View Post
    Dear Members,

I has been just over 3 months on JL and I have observed that there is nothing special remained in us that we feel extraordinary from other castes. JAT is just another caste and having experience of JL i can say it with certainity. JAT is no longer a privileged caste. Today all types of ppl are in jATs........diplomatic, political, tactful, liars, perverts and are involved in every type of professions. We are now not limited to age old profession of agriculture. There is acute lack of understanding and spirit of co-operation among members of our community.

I think I am becoming racist after joining JL as i was not so much focussed on race before joining JL......... I hate being racist. Dont you think we should promote Indianness instead of casteism? Unite india and dont divide it on caste basis. Merits of the person matters whether he is JAT or anybody else. Feel more proud in being Indian than in being JAT. Racism had been biggest hurdle in india's progress and a good reason for doing politics.

Can you justify tagging yourself jat or are u against racism??.....i want to know your views.
    DAGAR BHAI, I really appreciate your courage, honesty and straight talk. But dear, jat is our family, jat never had been communal, this forum is basically for awareness, exchange of views etc, donot take things so seriously, My personal assessment is except only few, no member here is serious and communal, so please relex, enjoy life, be positive, belive in self, love yourself, try to understand the voice of your soul by leaving human weaknesses like greed, attachment, anger, fear, proud, eggo etc, also dear donot compare your self with any one, work hard and do not worry about result and please do not expect any thing from any body and take a strong decision to be always happy.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

balraaj (January 31st, 2012), Dagar25 (January 31st, 2012), spdeshwal (February 2nd, 2012), Sure (February 2nd, 2012), vishal2005tomar (February 1st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    DAGAR BHAI, I really appreciate your courage, honesty and straight talk. But dear, jat is our family, jat never had been communal, this forum is basically for awareness, exchange of views etc, donot take things so seriously, My personal assessment is except only few, no member here is serious and communal, so please relex, enjoy life, be positive, belive in self, love yourself, try to understand the voice of your soul by leaving human weaknesses like greed, attachment, anger, fear, proud, eggo etc, also dear donot compare your self with any one, work hard and do not worry about result and please do not expect any thing from any body and take a strong decision to be always happy.
    Col. Sahab...........totally agreed....but on the occasion of Republic day.....these things came to my mind.....when there is an issue of national interest........all should unite irrespective of caste or religion......merits of the person should get priority particularly in politics.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagar25 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 31st, 2012), Fateh (February 2nd, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 31st, 2012), spdeshwal (February 2nd, 2012), Sure (February 2nd, 2012)

Col. Sahab...........totally agreed....but on the occasion of Republic day.....these things came to my mind.....when there is an issue of national interest........all should unite irrespective of caste or religion......merits of the person should get priority particularly in politics.
    I did not get that why do you need to promote yourself as Jat. The promotion should be within your brain only while thinking for the welfare of the community and it should not be reflected in your behaviour or talks while sitting with other community people.
    Yoginder Gulia

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 2nd, 2012), balraaj (January 31st, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (January 31st, 2012), Fateh (February 2nd, 2012), spdeshwal (February 2nd, 2012), Sure (February 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I did not get that why do you need to promote yourself as Jat. The promotion should be within your brain only while thinking for the welfare of the community and it should not be reflected in your behaviour or talks while sitting with other community people.
    I agree what Guliaji, Dagar Sahib and Fateh Singh Ji say that developing personal meritorious characteristics is a sure way to ride the ladder of career and not the caste.

Moreover, Caste-ism not caste is a hindrance in national integration which phenomenon.
    The bogey of loosing chance of getting government jobs due to reservation of posts for certain castes and general category for others is becoming a newer idiom of politics these days which is doing irreparable damage to the fabric of nationalism.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

balraaj (January 31st, 2012), Fateh (February 2nd, 2012)

Dear Members,

Ajay Bhai,

First of all we are Human Beings then Indians and then Jats. We may have some specific genes in our body but that can't be proved in each and every individual Jat. End of the day, we are just like any other human being. Special talents were/are always there in each and every community/caste/race/religion and that's personal characteristic but not caste based.

There are thousands of websites on Internet where people speak ( or write ) whatever they want to write courtesy
    Freedom of Speech. This site is not an abnormal case. You may come across so many people having strange, orthodox, unorthodox, weird, stupid, nonsense, illogical, unacceptable, insulting, communal and even abusive posts but you will also come across some people having logical, balanced, witty, acceptable, appreciating, encouraging, knowledgeable, convincing and even admiring posts. That holds true in real life where we come across each and every type of people.

If a man and a pig are fighting in the mud then who is stupid ? MAN or PIG ?

Maybe your concern is all about the majority .... that should not be any issue if you can evaluate how many GOOD people you meet in a given day.

I bet you will find some good things here and more importantly some good people if you are planning to stay here for some time.

Welcome to Jatland !
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

balraaj (January 31st, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (February 1st, 2012), Fateh (February 2nd, 2012), Honi (February 7th, 2012), JSRana (February 2nd, 2012), rajneeshantil (January 31st, 2012), spdeshwal (February 2nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 1st, 2012), Sure (February 2nd, 2012), vishal2005tomar (February 1st, 2012)

Brother,I agree with Dr sahab, brother Gulia and vijay, in the world market good/bad items are available, it is upto you to pick up any type, secondly, dear seeing the situation in our country, unity of community has become necessity, we have to be practical thirdly we on jatland talk on the unity of the community not racism, forthly, the people who are not united at family, village, gotra, community, state etc level, how can they be united at national level, charity beggins at home. We must focus on education, unity, sanskaras, cultural, social and economic development of the community, at the same time must not work against to any communities, contribute to national education, unity, cultural, social and econmical development, safty, security and integeration of the nation, finally priority goes to the direction of your soul, listen and act, you will always be comfortable.
    Last edited by Fateh; February 2nd, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 2nd, 2012), JSRana (February 2nd, 2012), Sure (February 2nd, 2012)

Who is working on the principle of Justification & Trust are JAT'S.I saw my father and grandfather they all were very simple and ready to help any needy person but now in our nearest family only I found people who are verymuch oppurtuinist. Even though your first relatives are not trustful and cheat you to surpass you I don't consider them JAT. By taking birth only you can't mark them with superior commudity JAT if it was old era those people will get out from cast or biradari. Even though English respect JATS only, Guru Govind singh selected maximum of JATS in their battalion because you can trust them very easlily. It is very difficult to carry forward all qualities to next generation but it is very easy to degrade our cast and principle very easliy. The best way to keep your superiority is to teach basic principle of human life to your childern.
    Now adays we Indian or Jats are so divided that we always check whether he is from my state or not. And with out knowing where abouts they always fell superior to other state JATS.I travelled a lot and found all type of people in all cast. Still we have best breed. I don't know till which date.Now trend is coming up where we are cheating with our nearest relatives and fooled by other comudity cheap people. First of all we need to be united and create our own brigade with good sense of people and set the example for others. Not immediately but definately we will get the same status as our fore father were having.
    Don't differenciate yourself with your people till the time that guy is not having JAT qualities. Like maximum of JAT Sikh are from our cast JAT only but they think they are different. They are not differnent at that time Guru govind singh gave that uniform to themselve for identification and fight with Mugals.Now they are thinking that they are superioe. Now a days also some of our comudity people are thinking like that only.
    From my point of view if we are slightly superior from our brother and sisters please utilize your power to improve themselves like SINDI commudity is doing . You will find them every where with plenty of resouces. This is because their comudity is supporting their young people. In 50's they were home less now every body is having good establish bussiness.
    But we JATS were Landlord having good financial background in 50's but now some of us are doing well but some of us are not.
    Be united & server for your country & people of country. First prefernce would be JAT and than others.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

Sure (February 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mpaweria View Post
    Who is working on the principle of Justification & Trust are JAT'S.I saw my father and grandfather they all were very simple and ready to help any needy person but now in our nearest family only I found people who are verymuch oppurtuinist. Even though your first relatives are not trustful and cheat you to surpass you I don't consider them JAT. By taking birth only you can't mark them with superior commudity JAT if it was old era those people will get out from cast or biradari. Even though English respect JATS only, Guru Govind singh selected maximum of JATS in their battalion because you can trust them very easlily. It is very difficult to carry forward all qualities to next generation but it is very easy to degrade our cast and principle very easliy. The best way to keep your superiority is to teach basic principle of human life to your childern.
    Now adays we Indian or Jats are so divided that we always check whether he is from my state or not. And with out knowing where abouts they always fell superior to other state JATS.I travelled a lot and found all type of people in all cast. Still we have best breed. I don't know till which date.Now trend is coming up where we are cheating with our nearest relatives and fooled by other comudity cheap people. First of all we need to be united and create our own brigade with good sense of people and set the example for others. Not immediately but definately we will get the same status as our fore father were having.
    Don't differenciate yourself with your people till the time that guy is not having JAT qualities. Like maximum of JAT Sikh are from our cast JAT only but they think they are different. They are not differnent at that time Guru govind singh gave that uniform to themselve for identification and fight with Mugals.Now they are thinking that they are superioe. Now a days also some of our comudity people are thinking like that only.
    From my point of view if we are slightly superior from our brother and sisters please utilize your power to improve themselves like SINDI commudity is doing . You will find them every where with plenty of resouces. This is because their comudity is supporting their young people. In 50's they were home less now every body is having good establish bussiness.
    But we JATS were Landlord having good financial background in 50's but now some of us are doing well but some of us are not.
    Be united & server for your country & people of country. First prefernce would be JAT and than others.
    Manoj, I have not understood relevence of your points here in this thread, please donot mind and make it bit more simpler for people like us.

Manoj, I have not understood relevence of your points here in this thread, please donot mind and make it bit more simpler for people like us.

Dear Fateh Bhai my remark means that we JAT are different and when we promote ourselves as JAT it gives understanding to other person with a prejudiced belief that our race is superior to others means same what thread is saying "Will promoting myself "Being JAT" lead to tagging myself Racist?"

So fell proud to say yourself JAT and their is no point of such question we are different with some positive qualities but now a days some wrong attitude person are defaming our authensity and using JAT tag for doing wrong things, it was not at the time of our father and forefather era. Because of them something wrong assumptions are coming up in our country's other cast mind for JAT's. I wrote in my previous reply to explain this only.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

So fell proud to say yourself JAT and their is no point of such question we are different with some positive qualities but now a days some wrong attitude person are defaming our authensity and using JAT tag for doing wrong things, it was not at the time of our father and forefather era. Because of them something wrong assumptions are coming up in our country's other cast mind for JAT's. I wrote in my previous reply to explain this only.
    Dear Friend,

Kindly permit me to request you to note that you have good ideas but bad presentation. Please see to it that it would be in the fitness of things that the language we use must be clear to convey what we want to communicate to others.

Regards.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Fateh (February 3rd, 2012), Sure (February 3rd, 2012)

Dear Friend,

Kindly permit me to request you to note that you have good ideas but bad presentation. Please see to it that it would be in the fitness of things that the language we use must be clear to convey what we want to communicate to others.

Regards.

Thank you Sir Reading it again I found same what you conveyed. Thanks I will take care and post anything after reading it twice.It happened because I was writing whatever was coming in my mind and proper sentence was not forming.Thanks for your guidance. We required Guru's like you than only our cast will upgrade.

Thanks and Regards
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

Fateh (February 6th, 2012)

Paweria Saab, you are one of the very rare Jats who admit that they are wrong (not good) in one or the other aspect and hence took it in right spirit (also due to the fact that Rajpal Ji did constructive criticism). Never the less I appreciate your gesture.
    Dear Friend,

Regards.

Thank you Sir Reading it again I found same what you conveyed. Thanks I will take care and post anything after reading it twice.It happened because I was writing whatever was coming in my mind and proper sentence was not forming.Thanks for your guidance. We required Guru's like you than only our cast will upgrade.

Thanks and Regards

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vikda For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 5th, 2012), Fateh (February 6th, 2012), Honi (February 7th, 2012)

Manoj Ji,

Thanks. Please keep it up. You have all the ingredients to rise to heights. Please develop habit of learning by vast reading and exercise restrain while putting your accumulated knowledge before others to be shared for its judicious application for the benefit of the masses. My blessings are always with you.

Regards

Dear Friend,

Regards.

Thanks and Regards
    Dear Manoj, congratulations, our best wishes are always with all those young people who have moral courage and desire to learn, like you.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 6th, 2012), vikda (February 6th, 2012)