Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hidden truth of Tajmahal(tejo mahalaya)

Quote Originally Posted by Hariom1972 View Post
    " You will find the truth and the truth will set you free"

"Out of chaos comes order"

The truth should always be out, whatsoever be the consequences.
    My young Friend,

Yes 'Truth' must be out but remember out of context quotes do not serve any purpose. Before presenting irrevocable proof, please avoid loud speaking on controversial issues related to past. Peace, communal harmony and integration of the nation require positive attitude not outcry for chaos.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bazardparveen View Post
    I may be bit off-topic. I would like to mention that it doesn't matter to me whether Taj is a Hindu monument or Muslim monument or some other religious monument. It's better if we can find historical truth. But if that truth affects harmony of any group in the country, then, let it be hidden only.The bottom line is that Taj is one of best examples of our art. It's history doesn't change even a bit in the proud feeling I have for it.
    Dear, you are absolutely right but for the sake of harmony why only Hindu keep quite and for how long? I think the truth must pervail. oTHERWISE THE OTHER GROUP WILL FEEL BAD WHEN THEY KNOW THAT IT WAS TEMPLE, our such attitude/weakness was the main cause of Hindu down fall, Friend if one wants peace he has to be ready for war. It is equally bad to tolrate nonsense.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Hariom1972 (February 29th, 2012), sjakhars (February 27th, 2012), Sure (February 27th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Very Few Historian are coming out with truth, other wise these so called historians can prove what ever they want to prove and for whatever they paid for to prove by govt or other interests. Similar way they can disprove whatever truth may be and they will continue to disprove others fact till they are earning bread and butter with thier illogical logics . I don’t feel any proud on Now so called Taj Mahal. When I see this monument I see the cruelty of Sahajahan what he did with artists, that person was jerk and was unable to love someone.
    Dear brother, I agree with you, no historic account/record is available which is presented by the writer without any biase/gain, also clear and correct picture may not be available due to lack of full required knowledge/incapability in assessing/interpreting the situation or weakness of language to put it properly, Even correct record if at all available, it was always get destroyed due to various facters and the history/details available to public is what authority desires/d. I appreciate your practical, true and straight forward views

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Sure (February 27th, 2012)

KAABA A HINDU TEMPLE TAKEN OVER BY MUSLIMS

KING VIKRAMADITYA INSCRIPTION ON A GOLD DISH HUNG INSIDE THE KAABA
    In pure scientific study about the Historical Muhammad raises basic questions concerning the prophet's role as a moral paragon; the sources of Islamic law; and the God-given nature of the Koran. The scientists even doubt the existence of Muhammad. Scientists say that the Koran is a not a product of Muhammad or even of Arabia, but a collection of materials stitched together to meet the needs of a later age. There was no Islam until two or three hundred years after the traditional version at around 830CE. The Arab tribesmen who conquered in the seventh century vast territory were not Moslems, but were persons who worshiped idols and are scientists call them pagans.
    Even though Prophet Muhammad was born in the full light of history the earliest document date about a century and a half after his death. Not only does this long lapse of time cast doubt on their accuracy, but internal evidence strongly suggests the Arabic sources were composed in the context of intense partisan quarrels over the prophet's life. The earliest sources like papyri, inscriptions, and coins on the prophet's life, contradict the standard biography. An inscription and a Greek account fix Muhammad's birth in 552, not 570. Muhammad's career took place not in Mecca but hundreds of kilometers to the north. Yehuda Nevo. The classical Arabic language was developed not in today's Saudi Arabia but in the Levant.
    Long before Islam came in to existence, Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta. So what is in Kaaba could be the same what Hindus worship. The pedestal Maqam-E-Ibrahim at the centre of the Kaaba is octagonal in shape. In Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape. Muslim pilgrims visiting the Kaaba temple go around it seven times. In no other mosque does the circumambulation prevail. Hindus invariably circumambulate or Pradakshina, around their deities. This is yet another proof that the Kaaba shrine is a pre-Islamic. In Shiva temples Hindus always practice circumambulation or Pradakshina. Just as in Hinduism, the custom of circumambulation by muslim pilgrims around the entire Kaaba building seven times shows that the claim that in Islam they don’t worship stones is not true.
    Allah was one of the deities in Kaaba long before Islam was founded. It might come as a stunning revelation to many that the word ‘ALLAH’ itself is Sanskrit. In Sanskrit language Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms. They signify a goddess or mother. The term ‘ALLAH’ forms part of Sanskrit chants invoking goddess Durga, also known as Bhavani, Chandi and Mahishasurmardini. The Islamic word for God is., therefore, not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued by Islam. Allah means mother or goddess and mother goddess.
    The King Vikramaditya inscription was found on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire. (Ref: page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey). King Vikrama’s preachers had succeeded in spreading the Vedic Hindu sacred scriptures in Arabia and Arabs were once followers of the Indian Vedic way of life. The annual fair known as OKAJ which used to be held every year around the Kaaba temple in Mecca and the present annual hajj of the Muslims to the Kaaba is of earlier pre-Islamic congregation. . Even to this day ancient Siva emblems can be seen. It is the Shankara (Siva) stone that Muslim pilgrims reverently touch and kiss in the Kaaba.
    Muslims shave their head and beard and don special sacred attire that consists of two seamless sheets of white cloth. One is to be worn round the waist and the other over the shoulders. Both these rites are remnants of the old Vedic practice of entering Hindu temples clean and with holy seamless white sheets. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the Kaaba has 360 idols. Traditional accounts mention that one of the deities among the 360 destroyed when the place was stormed was that of Saturn; another was of the Moon and yet another was one called Allah. That shows that in the Kaaba the Arabs worshipped the nine planets in pre-Islamic days. In India the practice of ‘Navagraha’ puja, that is worship of the nine planets, is still in vogue. Two of these nine are Saturn and Moon. In India the crescent moon is always painted across the forehead of the Siva symbol. Since that symbol was associated with the Siva emblem in Kaaba it came to be grafted on the flag of Islam.
    The Hindu Vedic letter in Sanskrit "OM" if seen in a mirror one can see the Arabic numbers 786 and this is the most sacred number for Muslims and copies of the Arabic Koran have the mysterious figure 786 imprinted on them. In their ignorance simply they do not realize that this special number is nothing more than the holiest of Vedic symbols misread and none of the Arabic scholar has been able to determine how they chose 786 as the sacred for them. In short muslims are also going around Siva Lingam at Kaaba, seven times as Hindus go around it seven times.
    A few miles away from Mecca are a big signboard which bars the entry of any non-Muslim into the area. This is a reminder of the days when the Kaaba was stormed and captured solely for the newly established faith of Islam. The object in barring entry of non-Muslims was obviously to prevent its recapture. Kaaba is clothed in a black shroud. This custom also originated from the days when it was thought necessary to discourage its recapture by camouflaging it.
    Another Hindu tradition associated with the Kaaba is that of the sacred stream Ganga (sacred waters of the Ganges river). According to the Hindu tradition Ganga is also inseparable from the Shiva emblem as the crescent moon. Wherever there is a Siva emblem, Ganga must co-exist. True to that association a sacred fount exists near the Kaaba. Its water is held sacred because it has been traditionally regarded as Ganga since pre-Islamic times (Zam-Zam water).

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

Fateh (February 28th, 2012), mpaweria (February 27th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 27th, 2012), Sure (February 27th, 2012)

Nation require positive attitude for peace, communal harmony and integration, I don’t think positive attitude is keeping yourself mum when immoral values and wrong interpretation of things are flourishing everywhere and taking path to destruction, to stop all this in time is too positive attitude rather than to give name like outcry or chaos and wait for full destruction.
    Tajmahal which is a sign of cruelty to artists projected as sign of Love, this is known fact , or should everyone still be afraid of facing truth and be part of positive attitude. Now a days these words positive attitude people started using for total wrong interpretations
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 28th, 2012), Hariom1972 (March 8th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 28th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Dear, you are absolutely right but for the sake of harmony why only Hindu keep quite and for how long? I think the truth must pervail. oTHERWISE THE OTHER GROUP WILL FEEL BAD WHEN THEY KNOW THAT IT WAS TEMPLE
    I don't think, anybody feel good or bad. It can give some "false" proud to some so called "intellectuals", that number is really insignificant. The only thing I fail to understand is that how things will change if Taj belongs to Y religious identity not to X? Will status of people belonging to Y religion become higher after that? Well, some may say yes. But I believe otherwise. They only issue, people here have, is that whether it was made by Y or X? Can't it be sufficient for us that both Y and X were Indians? Why do people want to see Taj as religious identity? Will you (all those advocating Taj as Hindu monument) have more praise for something made by people of your own religion? If yes, then, it's time for introspection for you. Why not accept Taj as National monument (Nobody has issue in it). Irrespective of who made it, the main thing is that it was build by our own people (Indian).

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Friend, if one wants peace he has to be ready for war. It is equally bad to tolrate nonsense.
    War with whom? I am sorry, totally disagree with you. This is true at international level not within a nation. This is caller "civil war" And, I am sure, you also don't want this.

Bit Off topic: I don't think people across various religions have any issues . Its just some hippo-crates sitting in the power are using "divide and rule" policy for their own benefits and many are falling in trap. The Taj issue can also become one example in future. If say, some government declare Taj as identity of different religion, then, do you think they really care about people of that religion? No, they are simply dividing us at the name of religion. They want to target certain vote-bank. History has shown this to us. It will not help anybody except those want to get into power.

Why not choose Humanity as the religion? And, move forward. Do you think any of the Hindus/Muslims or any other living in slums care about Taj? 80 % of our population is living below "real" poverty line. Do they really care about identity of Taj? Does it matter to them? I don't have any issue if Taj get different identity in future, provided that will help in progress of country in some way and don't create any panic situation. But I don't see this will happen. I don't think, I can contribute more on this topic. I am not good with historical facts. The only reason for my post in the thread was that, I felt, people are advocating something less for themselves but more to undermine others which never did and never will serve the real purpose.
    Last edited by bazardparveen; February 28th, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazardparveen For This Useful Post:

reenu (September 10th, 2012), Sure (February 28th, 2012), vijay (February 28th, 2012)

[QUOTE=bazardparveen;298594]I don't think, anybody feel good or bad. It can give some "false" proud to some so called "intellectuals", that number is really insignificant. The only thing I fail to understand is that how things will change if Taj belongs to Y religious identity not to X? Will status of people belonging to Y religion become higher after that? Well, some may say yes. But I believe otherwise. They only issue, people here have, is that whether it was made by Y or X? Can't it be sufficient for us that both Y and X were Indians?

You have well mind setup and good values Parveen, keep it up, no one have an issue here of belongingness of Taj mahal let this be as Indian as other structural monuments are. The whole thing is the wrong projected theory about this monument.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 28th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 28th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bazardparveen View Post
    I don't think, anybody feel good or bad. It can give some "false" proud to some so called "intellectuals", that number is really insignificant. The only thing I fail to understand is that how things will change if Taj belongs to Y religious identity not to X? Will status of people belonging to Y religion become higher after that? Well, some may say yes. But I believe otherwise. They only issue, people here have, is that whether it was made by Y or X? Can't it be sufficient for us that both Y and X were Indians? Why do people want to see Taj as religious identity? Will you (all those advocating Taj as Hindu monument) have more praise for something made by people of your own religion? If yes, then, it's time for introspection for you. Why not accept Taj as National monument (Nobody has issue in it). Irrespective of who made it, the main thing is that it was build by our own people (Indian).

War with whom? I am sorry, totally disagree with you. This is true at international level not within a nation. This is caller "civil war" And, I am sure, you also don't want this.

Bit Off topic: I don't think people across various religions have any issues . Its just some hippo-crates sitting in the power are using "divide and rule" policy for their own benefits and many are falling in trap. The Taj issue can also become one example in future. If say, some government declare Taj as identity of different religion, then, do you think they really care about people of that religion? No, they are simply dividing us at the name of religion. They want to target certain vote-bank. History has shown this to us. It will not help anybody except those want to get into power.

Why not choose Humanity as the religion? And, move forward. Do you think any of the Hindus/Muslims or any other living in slums care about Taj? 80 % of our population is living below "real" poverty line. Do they really care about identity of Taj? Does it matter to them? I don't have any issue if Taj get different identity in future, provided that will help in progress of country in some way and don't create any panic situation. But I don't see this will happen. I don't think, I can contribute more on this topic. I am not good with historical facts. The only reason for my post in the thread was that, I felt, people are advocating something less for themselves but more to undermine others which never did and never will serve the real purpose.
    Dear, I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT AND NO BODY WANTS TO CHANGE TAJ aND i AM SURE NO BODY CAN DO IT, TILL TODAY WE COULDNOT DO AT AYODHA, another point I think there is no use of changing these structures till human masjids are existing, but for normal discussion I mentioned, secondly, prepared for war, means offensive defence, when you are well prepared ready to answer the opponent than there can be some peace. extra tolrence or tolreting nonsence is no good

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Hariom1972 (March 8th, 2012), Sure (February 28th, 2012), vijay (February 28th, 2012)